Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:31 pm

TheMayMaysJack wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
AkumaTh wrote:
Frisk would be a good addition, but since they is recent I doubt they would be included right now.

And like people said, the move list is pretty bad. They have weapons that would be great to translated to their move set.
Fixed. Frisk doesn't have a gender.
Fixed. In this world, it's fix grammatical errors or be a grammatical error.
except
you didn't fix the first grammar error
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Honestly for a stage I was thinking it would be during a fight in the Bullet Hell box with things flying at you. With during the ending of the fight it would switch to a random final boss
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
TheMayMaysJack wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
AkumaTh wrote:
Frisk would be a good addition, but since they is recent I doubt they would be included right now.

And like people said, the move list is pretty bad. They have weapons that would be great to translated to their move set.
Fixed. Frisk doesn't have a gender.
Fixed. In this world, it's fix grammatical errors or be a grammatical error.
except
you didn't fix the first grammar error

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Called it.

Not going to support because it makes no sense. FIGHTing goes against his entire character.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:14 pm

Genocide run
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Genocide run
That's not canon.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Do you think Smash is Canon?
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:02 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Do you think Smash is Canon?
Smash isn't canon but characters are based on canon for the most part, sometimes there's one or two non canon items.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Genocide route is still a part of the game that Frisk takes part in, and elements of it, canon or not, can be taken. So Frisk is a fighter, I'd suppose.

But once again I do not in any way support Frisk.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:30 pm

what a stupid name
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Yep it is a stupid name, No Mercy is better and I'm pretty sure Genocide Route originates from a Holocaust joke some Youtuber made.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Look, Frisk really seems dumb as a Smash character:
1. The game's not even a year old.
2. Just because it's popular on the internet isn't a good enough excuse
3. No mercy-ing, a f**king big thing in the game
4. Most fighting is in a box, that doesn't show how they actually be when in a punch or sh*t.
5. You really want the fans to come here? REALLY?
Overall, stop asking for fad characters like Frisk or Freddy. Popularity isn't how characters get in.

And yes Dust, Frisk is a stupid name

Did you know?: Undertale's creator was a part of Homestruck
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:51 am

I know that's how they don't getin, but if I beleive in my character with all my might, give it the best moveset, the best persuasion, one FS, and tender loving care:

It still wouldn't do shit against Grandma from Cookie Clicker
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 am

The first thing you need to do is decide which character it even is
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 am

Well honestly It'd be like Olimar/Alph You would see Frisk but going through the costumes you would get Chara.
Back to top Go down
lordvaati
Level 2 CPU
lordvaati

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 am

coming up for a moveset for them while staying true to the character can be tricky, but as for the character itself, I support.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:08 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Well honestly It'd be like Olimar/Alph You would see Frisk but going through the costumes you would get Chara.
Olimar/Alph, you mean alternate costumes? Because Chara's an alt costume. Decide, Frisk or Chara, can't have both.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:57 pm

If I had to choose it would be Frisk as Chara didn't interact with Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Napstablook, Mettaton, Alphys, or any other characters, just Asgore, Asreil, and Toriel. So yeah Frisk.
Back to top Go down
lordvaati
Level 2 CPU
lordvaati

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Chara chould just be an alt IMO.

colors should be default, Chara, Papyrus, Sans, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton and a B&W scheme(at least in my head.)

also best case scenario is to base Frisk off the neutral path so Genocide and True Pacifist don't get too spoiled, and that path has it Ok to kill a few things more or less.

moveset could probably use some things like Papyrus' bones to make a target blue with some effect, Undyne's spear & Shield, Alphys' soul upgrade(that turns your heart into a spaceship) and moves based off the items of the 6 fallen children.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:52 pm

If a character's in Smash, then spoiler's gotta happen. I mean, it's not as relevant for Crusade, but Lucina's existence in Smash is a spoiler. So the moveset should be based off of anything spoiler or not that's good for it.

Let me state for the 50th time I do not at all support Frisk.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:52 pm

I actually had a pretty cool idea for a moveset for this character.

I think I'm gonna post it in that unofficial community moveset topic when I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:18 am

SP wrote:
I actually had a pretty cool idea for a moveset for this character.

I think I'm gonna post it in that unofficial community moveset topic when I'm done with it.

Well, I'm sorry I stole it before hand...
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:37 pm

I think Sans would fit better imo, his moveset would be so cool, and I think it would make more sense than this.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 pm

If we were getting an Undertale rep (Which we're not), it'll be the main character. Not 1 health skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Although a character from Undertale would be a bad decision... What about a stage? (Hints at posting idea for Snowdin stage later this week)
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Fad games should not be in Crusade in any form. Not anything wrong with them, just seems...well...like how SSF2 put in Ichigo, Naruto, and Goku.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:16 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   The game's not even a year old, it's just Freddy Fazbear all over again
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:17 pm

I feel like the year old thing isn't the problem

I mean that didn't stop Corrin :I
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:31 pm

While we can do a huge debate on if he should be in, at least he's a Nintendo character
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:44 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I feel like the year old thing isn't the problem

I mean that didn't stop Corrin :I
Sadly it's not a year old. It's 4 months old. Big difference.

And, Corrin's a first party character, also a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal   Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frisk (Undertale) Discussion: The Pacifist or The Genocidal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next