Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Add a vote for removing Zebes. Honestly i don't care which one gets removed, as long as it's only one of them, no more no less.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 pm

For a Tekken stage, the only one I could think of is The South Pole from Street Fighter X Tekken. The reason I'm not posting it here is that I cannot think of some good gimmicks other than fighting near Pandora's Box (And may be at some point the stage will go insane). Besides it might be more of a Street Fighter stage rather than a Tekken stage because the gameplay is pretty much Street Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Yeah no. We need a Tekken series stage.

I'll suggest Heihachi (stage). In Tekken Tag Tournament stages were named after characters. Another choice is Central Tower (Tekken 6). Though only playable through arcade mode or scenario campaign mode, it represents the Mishima Zaibatsu, the corporation of the Mishima family that runs the Tekken tournament and also repping Heihachi, Jin, Kazuya, Jinpachi, Lars, and Lee. This stage could also feature NANCY-MI847J as a gimmick: http://tekken.wikia.com/wiki/NANCY-MI847J

Lastly, Mishima Estate. Similarly to Central Tower, this stage directly represents the Mishima Zaibatsu. IT doesn't have the robot gimmick, but it does a better job of repping Heihachi directly because it is the location in which you fight Heihachi during campaign mode of Tekken 6 and during Force mode of Tekken 4. The stage also appears in SFxT. It is one of very few recurring stages. On top of that, it is memorable in Tekken 6 as Lars, the protagonist of campaign, finds out that he is actually Heihachi's son. Lars would make a great cameo for this stage.
http://tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Mishima_Estate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Voting for Central Tower (Tekken 6)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:31 pm

I'll also vote for Central Tower. It would be a flat walk-off stage, except the giant robot in the background shoots lasers that destroy parts of the glass floor, creating pit-falls to the lower blastline
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Spike Spiegel (Mistress) wrote:
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:53 am

I am interested of Central Tower, it will vote for it.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:00 am

Smash King wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 am

Kirby wrote:
Smash King wrote:
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Smash King wrote:
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Add a vote fOr that Tekken stage and remove my New Junk City vote.
Back to top Go down
abrinx77
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Vote for Central Tower
Vote for Klonoa Stage
Replace Planet Zebes with Sector 5
Remove Manhole
Remove Asteroid Field
Revamp Mute City
Revamp Halberd
Revamp Bramble Blast
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Put me up for a vote for Klonoa stage too
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Well, in order to have a Klonoa stage option, we need someone to propose an actual location.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 am

Two things.

1. Does anyone object to me starting work on Nintendo Land?
2. Is it possible you could change the name "Villa Auditore" to Monteriggioni?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 am

Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Two things.

1. No. That would be great :DD
2.. That could be arranged. I made them change the name from "Tazmilly" to "Tazmilly Village"
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Remove my Tekken stage vote and replace it with Wind Village:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t2021-stage-proposal-wind-village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Voting for Wind Village, and if a stage like Manhole gets removed, we can easily have both a Tekken stage, and a Klonoa stage.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Two things.

1. Sure, you can work on NintendoLand now if you like.

2. I already sprited the Villa itself, yet I dont have a finalized layout.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Voting for Wind Village
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:44 pm

VOTE FOR WIND VILLAGE
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I vote for Wind Village
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Vote for: Wind Village
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 am

Update

Man, there's been a plenty of posts since the last update. If I am missing anything, please say so.

Anyway. Not much to report this time, other than that the votes has changed around and I moved the Klonoa stage(Now Wind Village) votes into Stage proposals.

Manhole also has 9 removal votes, so it's in danger of being removed and then probably be merged with Flat Zone 3.

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:57 am

I vote to cut Manhole
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 am

keep manhole

*superman batman awaaaaaaaay*
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Update

Manhole has reached 11 removal votes! So the stage has been removed!

However, this means one thing. There is now 2 open spots left on this roster! Klonoa and Tekken no longer needs to fight for the last spot! However, this does not mean they got a free ticket in yet. They still needs 11 votes to claim the spots(Or have the most votes only if the votes get less active). The Layton stage could still pose a threat(okay maybe not really judging by the votes).

Stage Removed:
Manhole (Game & Watch)

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Just so we're clear, Manhole is going to be part of Flatzone 3, right?
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 am

Vote Wind Village, we need a Klonoa stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 am

I vote to cut final destination

not enough gimmicks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next