Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 am

Supporting Magic Crafters to replace Dragon Shores. Here's SP's thread.
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1953-spyro-stage-magic-crafters

Also, people want Brinstar Depths removed...Why, just why?

EDIT: Voting to remove Mercenary Fort, because 4 FE stages is too much.

Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:41 am

Change my vote Great Maze for Outer Space
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 am

I'll vote for Outer Space.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 am

1. Traverse Town
2. Pong
3. Wuhu Island
4. Frogger
5. New Junk City
6. Outer Space
7. Curious Village
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 am

Voting for Curious Village.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:32 am

Forgot to remove Traverse Town from the list, doing so because Castle Oblivion already won.

Update

1. Almost every active voters(or all active users in general) wanted Space Invaders/Asteroid mash up. In that case I will just confirm it right now! Both Space Invaders and Asteroid has been merged into one! That means one slot has been freed up. Which stage shall be honored to take that last spot eh?

2. Behold, voting time! My vote goes to removing Asteroid Field. Asteroid Field is a bland, boring stage that doesn't offer much to the table or game. With the additional downside that it also gives Starfox 5 stages, which is already more than enough. The other stages on the current roster represent the series better. And it seems to be generally disliked too. Plus the effort needed to create that stage seems to be a little minimal compared to the other stages already in the game, spriting AND coding wise. So there's literally no reason to keep it around other than the fact that it's already finished. But that argument shouldn't really apply to a stage which is both universially disliked and considered bad. Leaving a bad content in permanetly solely for the sake of being finished is a bad direction. So yeah, "Garbage Field" has littered this game long enough..

Stage Confirmed:
Outer Space (Multifranchise)

Following series that accepts more stages:
Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mp3 Toaster on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:16 am

Nice to see Outer Space winning, although I wouldn't define it as Atari Arcade, since some Non-Atari arcades shooters like Space Invaders (obviously) and Galaga are planned to be featured.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm

I support Magic Crafters.

I don't think Asteroid Field needs to be removed, just revamped. Representation-wise there's nothing wrong with it, it's just a layout problem. 5 SF is not too much considering how important a series it is and the main roster having 4 characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Now that Klonoa and Heihaichi are on the roster, they need stages as well. So I'm adding a vote for both a Tekken stage and a Klonoa stage.

Also, removing my Curious Village vote.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:59 pm

I can go for a Klonoa stage, but not every Franchise needs a stage.

I vote for no Tekken stage.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Removing my curious village vote as well.

I would add a Tekken stage rather than a Klonoa, but if possible i would want 1 of each.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Update

With both Heihachi and Klonoa confirmed on the roster. Are some of you guys are interested in giving one of them stages? Or maybe to both of them? After all, there is still 1 more open spot. Will this be a fight between Tekken and Klonoa or maybe even Layton to get the last spot, or will some stages get removed so all of them can be represented? The choice is your yours..

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 pm

I vote to incorporate Manhole into Flatzone 3, making room for 2 new stages, which belong to Tekken and Klonoa imo.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
I vote to incorporate Manhole into Flatzone 3, making room for 2 new stages, which belong to Tekken and Klonoa imo.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm

I liked the idea of a non-transforming G&W stage, but it really doesn't make sense not to since literally any stage choice can be added to Flatzone 3.

I support adding Manhole to Flatzone 3.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Spike Spiegel wrote:
I suggested this earlier and nobody took notice to it.

I still support it though.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:08 pm

AEM wrote:
Spike Spiegel wrote:
I suggested this earlier and nobody took notice to it.

I still support it though.

I took notice and didn't like it at first, but now I've changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Mr. Mistress wrote:
Back to top Go down
weverton junior
Level 1 CPU
weverton junior

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

javascript:emoticonp('Question')

Last edited by weverton junior on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:48 pm

was this user literally just banned because of this post
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Support Manhole into Flat Zone 3
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Update

So some of you guys want a Tekken stage and a Klonoa stage. Well, which location? Perhaps we should plan a bit further and start suggesting some fitting location for both of the series? That might convince the rest of us to vote for it.

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mp3 Toaster on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm

I'll vote to remove Brinstar Depths and Manhole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I vote to remove Manhole
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:13 pm

purple smart wrote:
I'll vote to remove Brinstar Depths and Manhole.
Back to top Go down
weverton junior
Level 1 CPU
weverton junior

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm

revamp mute city and revamp n64 peach castle
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 pm

It is possible to keep the rotation gimmick of the Brinstar Depths. Graphically, background can be made dark enough so Kraid doesn't need that much detail.

I'd rather not have Brinstar Depths removed, if you need to remove a Metroid stage, I think Planet Zebes should go. Put in a vote against it.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Planet Zebes for removal. (TBH it's just a larger Brinstar to me.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Let's get rid of Zebes.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Update

I am surprised no one has suggested a Tekken stage in this topic yet (Klonoa stage was suggested in chat, but I wait and let the others post their suggestion when they feel the timing is right.)

Anyway, I will now cast yet another vote. That stage goes to... *drumbeats*... REMOVING PLANET ZEBES!
I agree fully with Jak about keeping Brinstar Depths and removing Planet Zebes instead. The fact that the stage is already in the game is a no concern for me! Honestly, which stage sounds cooler? A simple stage with a moving platform, which is otherwise bland and boring even with the acid/lava/whatever that just moves up and down occasionally. Which is also a Smash 64 stage, which some people believe we already have enough of. Or would you rather have a area which has a dark atmosphere, gleeming lava, and a Giant freaking three-eyed monster(Kraid) who rises from the lava, smashes the stage itself with so much force that it ROTATES which in turn causes a lot of chaos! Plus, it's possible to code too.

At last, for you people who are so concerned about representations. Removing Planet Zebes and adding Sector Five, while keeping Brinstar Depths would still give Metroid the reputation some of you guys want. And alright, thats all. Have a pleasant day.

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next