Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 pm

vote to replace the pit for Pyramid of Argus
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:23 am

Only a few more votes and we can kick out Brinstar Depths, allowing room for all 3 in Tekken, Klonoa, and Layton...

Eh, I'll throw in a vote for Tekken and Klonoa. They're playable now, right?
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am

Lulu wrote:
Only a few more votes and we can kick out Brinstar Depths, allowing room for all 3 in Tekken, Klonoa, and Layton...

Eh, I'll throw in a vote for Tekken and Klonoa. They're playable now, right?
I am strongly against removing Brinstar Depths from the roster because it is one of the most unique stages.

Get Planet Zebes out instead.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 am

And the idea with removing one of those metroid stages was to replace it with a Fusion stage instead of repping the same locale in 2 different stages. So that doesn't create room for a layton stage unless things drastically change, but my vote is remaining on a Metroid Fusion stage.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:55 pm

I'll vote to remove Planet Zebes.

Also, gonna give votes for Wind Village and Central Tower.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 pm

voting to remove Planet Zebes and Brinstar Depths
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Remove my vote against Brinstar Depths, Zebes is one vote away from being cut and I'd rather cut that one.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Not sure if I voted but cut Zebes. I be bandwagoning.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 pm

If necessary, I'll send Planet Zebes off and remove my Brinstar Depths vote. Now, let's get in that fusion stage (Sector 5? Or is there a better location?)

Trying to think of what would be good to replace to get in Curious Village... I want to say Q*bert as its frustrating to play on in-game, has very poor perspective, and the gimmick could work just as well on Fix-It Felix. But I know a few of you are fans out there.... still, place a vote for removal of Q*bert.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Actually I agree here.
Q*Bert can actually be part of the Fix-It Felix Stage.

So add me for a vote against Q*Bert as well.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:54 pm

why would you cut q*bert
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 am

Your argumentation against Q*Bert stage is very poor. Fix-it Felix is not related to Q*Bert in any way different than arcade theme. That is a very vague link too. Pretty much every arcade game, including even Street Fighter could be put in there on such basis. You know you don't want it to happen.

Also, as far as I'm convinced, Fix-it Felix is supposed to be based on the titular game itself, which leaves no place for anything else.

Add vote for Wind Village.

Last edited by Jaklub on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:11 am

Q*berts game itself was never even in the movie, let alone the actual arcade console.
Plus, the stage is supposed to be based on the game, not the movie.

So no that's a totally stupid idea you two and you should feel bad for thinking it was a good one.

Plus I love the Q*bert stage
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 am

one more vote to add Wind Village!
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

If you guys need to remove a stage for something why not get rid of one of the two Pacman ones?

Q*Bert is a fun stage to screw around on, definitely one of Crusade's best original stages imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Q*bert is not that bad to play on. The creature himself is a nuisance, but that's how he's supposed to be.

It'd be a crime to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Update

@cj: Your vote won't be counted. At least say what series the proposed replacement is. Last time, I had to look it up to see where Funkotron even came from. Saying the location of the stage is not enough.

Since Wind Village has a whoppin 12 votes. So that means the stage is confirmed! Now the stage roster only has 1 more open spot. Which one will claim it!? Maybe Central Tower (Tekken) because it only needs 1 MORE VOTE left to be confirmed!

Stage Confirmed:
Wind Village (Klonoa)

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Central tower vote for me; I like the tekken games a lot
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Zebes has 12 votes for removal yet It is not removed.
Hmm...I'll summon a vote of removing Zebes in attack mode to see if this makes a huge difference.

Last edited by VultureDuck on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
Zebes has 12 votes for removal yet It is not removed.
Hmm...I'll summon a vote of removing Zebes in attack mode to see if this makes a huge difference.

In addition to 11 votes, removal of ingame stages must have the majority of developer support. I didn't know this until it was stated on chat.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 pm

I vote for New Junk City...

cowlaunched
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 pm

vote for central tower
and change my vote planet funkotron for pong
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
So no that's a totally stupid idea you two and you should feel bad for thinking it was a good one.
Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 Pearl-cries
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Voting 4
Central Maze
Tower Climb
and Great Maze
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Jaklub wrote:
Your argumentation against Q*Bert stage is very poor. Fix-it Felix is not related to Q*Bert in any way different than arcade theme. That is a very vague link too. Pretty much every arcade game, including even Street Fighter could be put in there on such basis. You know you don't want it to happen.

Also, as far as I'm convinced, Fix-it Felix is supposed to be based on the titular game itself, which leaves no place for anything else.

Add vote for Wind Village.
So you haven't seen Wreck-It Ralph? The ending scenes has all of those forgotten characters (Most notably Q*bert, which Felix rides on) appear in the Fix-It Felix game as a special bonus stage. So it is indeed relevent.

My main argument against Q*bert, however, is the very poor visual design. You can't have a stage where you jump into the background like that - you're putting a 3d stage into a 2d game without making it 2d. Either fix it or cut it. Do NOT leave it as is.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 am

Here's a better idea. How about we replace Opera House for Curious Village. Having three Final Fantasy stages for just one character seems pretty too much.
Now I know that there are suggested replacements for that stage, but honestly are people voting voting for it right know?

Edit: The Megaman series does have three stages yet one character right? Let's not forget that Megaman has an alternative character choice (which is X), which that makes two characters for his series. So that means it doesn't count

Last edited by VultureDuck on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 am

Lulu wrote:
So you haven't seen Wreck-It Ralph? The ending scenes has all of those forgotten characters (Most notably Q*bert, which Felix rides on) appear in the Fix-It Felix game as a special bonus stage. So it is indeed relevent.

My main argument against Q*bert, however, is the very poor visual design. You can't have a stage where you jump into the background like that - you're putting a 3d stage into a 2d game without making it 2d. Either fix it or cut it. Do NOT leave it as is.
While you have a point, it still doesn't seem to fit into what Fix-It Felix stage is supposed to be.

Pyramid and how it works is the main feature of Q*Bert and without it the stage would be pointless. There is nothing like it in any smash-esque game. It is unique. Removing it for sake of adding the series into another collage is not clever.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Here's a better idea. How about we replace Opera House for Curious Village. Having three Final Fantasy stages for just one character seems pretty too much.
Now I know that there are suggested replacements for that stage, but honestly are people voting voting for it right know?

Edit: The Megaman series does have three stages yet one character right? Let's not forget that Megaman has an alternative character choice (which is X), which that makes two characters for his series. So that means it doesn't count
Metroid has 5 stages for 2 characters. Main reason for FF and Mega Man having that much is that both of them are major series. Our FF reps are chosen to represent the 3 most important games in the franchise - 1, 6, and 7. Looking at our roster, Capcom's other important franchise has 2 characters and 2 stages (Street Fighter). It kills me to say this, but maybe Meteor Comp should go...

@Jak: If you want to keep Q*bert, make the layout actually work. The pyramid layout is fine as long as it looks the part. Again, you CANNOT go into the background. Right now, it is a flat final destination-type stage.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 am

Q*Bert is a flat final destination type stage?

Have you even played on the damn thing?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 am

right now Q*bert is a multi-level pyramid shape stage with a hazard.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Do you remember Q*bert changing size as he jumped around? No. It's fine as it is and it's a fine stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next