Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:13 am

StayPuft wrote:
Q*Bert is a flat final destination type stage?

Have you even played on the damn thing?
Do I have to draw a picture?

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 Qbert_zps40ea3dae

Pick one colored line. ONLY ONE. Gameplay CANNOT OCCUR ON MULTIPLE LEVELS. Can you guys not see the problem? Hell, it almost doesn't even make sense to go on one line because you're standing on corners with a block directly behind you. If these characters were in 3D space, it wouldn't be possible as they would bump into the block on the next row.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

looking at the bigger picture:

who gives a crap about the physics of the stage.

I actually love fighting on there, knocking the opponent all around the blocks and fighting on the outsides.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 am

GigaPichu wrote:
looking at the bigger picture:

who gives a crap about the physics of the stage.

I actually love fighting on there, knocking the opponent all around the blocks and fighting on the outsides.

Also why do we need realism, we have a giant yellow rat that can use electricity fighting a mafia dragon from space in a land that is inhabited by mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:44 pm

It's not about realism, it's about perspective. And in that case, he is 100% right about it's poor design. I wouldn't remove the stage just for that, but it could certainly use a revamp.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 pm

nothing wrong with the perspective when Q*bert uses the stage.

changing the layout would be foolish as it would stop having the same feel it has now of nostalgia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Q*Bert doesn't decrease in size as he moves back or anything
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote :
changing the layout would be foolish as it would stop having the same feel it has now of nostalgia
Or maybe the layout is foolish to begin with. The feeling of Nostalgia will be able to remain so long as the art style and the gimmick are still around, it just has to be done in a way that is actually logical. The current layout is a physical impossibility for a 2-D fighter, proven perfectly by this:

Lulu wrote:

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 Qbert_zps40ea3dae

Pick one colored line. ONLY ONE. Gameplay CANNOT OCCUR ON MULTIPLE LEVELS. Can you guys not see the problem? Hell, it almost doesn't even make sense to go on one line because you're standing on corners with a block directly behind you. If these characters were in 3D space, it wouldn't be possible as they would bump into the block on the next row.

As for the effect of perspective on the Q*bert creature, that is irrelevant. A gimmick is not bound by the restraints of 2-Dimensional gameplay, and instead functions in 3 dimensions.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm

fighting on roofs of moving cars and airplanes can't happen either unless the characters had magnet shoes

even then jumping would make them fly away.

Logic doesnt need to be applied to EVERYTHING you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Ya know, guys. You really should've brought these complaints up a lot earlier, instead of MORE THAN A YEAR AFTER IT WAS ADDED INTO THE DAMN GAME

Right now, Roy, it seems like you're trying a bit too hard to get Curious Village into the game.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Scumbag Sunako wrote:
Ya know, guys. You really should've brought these complaints up a lot earlier, instead of MORE THAN A YEAR AFTER IT WAS ADDED INTO THE DAMN GAME

Right now, Roy, it seems like you're trying a bit too hard to get Curious Village into the game.

It's not like we can replace another stage that seems unnecessary, like Oprea House or Meteor Comp.

I am really getting sick of this Q*Bert bull crap, just leave the stage alone and take it what it is. DEAL WITH IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
Scumbag Sunako wrote:

It's not like we can replace another stage that seems unnecessary, like Oprea House or Meteor Comp.

I am really getting sick of this Q*Bert bull crap, just leave the stage alone and take it what it is. DEAL WITH IT!

1. We can remove those stages or any else that aren't ingame yet, provided they have 11 votes. (And dev support for ingame stages.)

2. Yeah, now wasn't the best time to go against Q*bert.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Roy is the only one who actually wants Q*bert removed. I just agree with what he said about the design, and had not thought of it before though i had thought something was weird about it, just didn't know what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:23 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Scumbag Sunako wrote:

oh snap
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Update

Central Tower now has 12 votes in total... For a good while actually. I was kinda slow(Or really slow) with actually adding that stage to the roster and update this topic. So yeah I'll try not to wait that long next time with this stuff.

However, this also means that there is no open spots left. So even if some of the stages do get 11 votes. One stage has to go first.

Stage Confirmed:
Central Tower (Tekken)

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Zebes is also well over 11, that just needs dev support to be cut right?

If so, we would need a Fusion replacement.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Here's an idea: Replace Zebes with a miscellaneous series stage like Curious Village or New Junk City
Back to top Go down
Shigeru Miyamoto
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Remove Planet Zebes and vote for:
Pong
New junk City
Soloprano
Wuhu Island
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:
Remove Planet Zebes and vote for:
Pong
New junk City
Soloprano
Wuhu Island
Don't even think about it! You won't fool me that easily. I KNOW who you are! cj...

The IP matched both users. Since this is a alt account. I won't count the votes. I'll make this clear, I won't tolerate people who tries to make alt accounts just to add extra votes.

EDIT: Wait wait wait, I just read chat archives and it was said that this is cj's brother? Urgh in the name of.. I wish I was informed about this earlier. Thanks to that I made the rash move of banning the account quickly. I request that a admin could perhaps unban him.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:09 am

Unbanned granted
Back to top Go down
Potato.
Level 2 CPU
Potato.

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 am

- Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Dragon Ball Z)

This'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 am

I'm surprised nobody has confronted m about my brother and I sharing an ip address, and he signed up a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 am

Because he introduced himself as your brother, unlike others. Plus, im sure Giga and Blue met him at APEX as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Voting to replace Tropical Island with Smashville from Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Shigeru Miyamoto
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Smashing Bowsaj wrote:
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Smashing Bowsaj wrote:
ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Smashing Bowsaj wrote:
i'll be nice for once and pitch in a vote
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Smashing Bowsaj wrote:
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Smashing Bowsaj wrote:
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Tropical Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV_dhH46WNY&list=UUqI8TI9ocJh3E-yWk3s9Rlg&index=36

Smashville?
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:40 am

...Yeah sure, I love Smashville

Smashing Bowsaj wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next