Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 am

I support smashville to replace tropical island
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:16 am

Can we just have the Smashville Layout but have it be some other stage.
Even if it's still the animal crossing stage
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 am

GigaPichu wrote:
Can we just have the Smashville Layout but have it be some other stage.
Even if it's still the animal crossing stage

Not sure what kind of stage fits that layout, but I would still say Tropical Island should have the Smashville layout if it's not replaced.

Last edited by VultureDuck on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 am

i'd think virtually any Animal Crossing place could be given the same layout.

I don't really like bringing back so many stages, i prefer having more fresh new ones. Even if it's just in name and location.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 am

'Hey, let's cut one of our original stages and replace it with a Smash Bros stage because we want that layout that could fit on anything'
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Smash King wrote:
I support smashville to replace tropical island
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Agreed with Giga and Roy, if you want to have that layout just find a new location for it.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Jaklub wrote:
Agreed with Giga and Roy, if you want to have that layout just find a new location for it.

How about voting Tropical Island to have the Smashville layout.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Or how about the fact that Smashville is actually simply the town where the entire series takes place, and is a more iconic location?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:54 pm

nah PH4 you gotta think outside the box
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:34 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Jaklub wrote:

How about voting Tropical Island to have the Smashville layout.
Here we are not voting layouts of anything that isn't an ingame stage.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 am

Let's NOT get rid of a stage for the sake of having a competitive stage layout that, as stated several times before, could easily be slapped onto another stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 am

Removing my Smashville vote.

Man, do I feel guilty now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm

what if i legitimately want smashville with the classic layout
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:44 pm

It's not about the layout. It's about Smashville being a better location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
It's not about the layout. It's about Smashville being a better location.

Because representation is obviously the most important factor when picking stages. Unique and interesting ideas be damned. [/sarcasm]

In all seriousness though, I feel like a massive hypocrite for being the first to vote for SV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

To be fair, isn't Smashville a rather unique and interesting stage in its simplicity?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 pm

i only don't want it because i don't like bringing back so many stages

otherwise i wouldn't give a damn
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Update

This topic has soon reached it's max post of 1000. So this will be the last update before I make a new thread for Stage discussion. Soon to be part 5. So topic locked.

Stage Proposals
Spoiler:
Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33