Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm

I'd definitely support Castle Oblivion. It's from KH's debut on a Nintendo console and has the benefit of being able to include any world or cameo we want.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Were still on the stage removal poll you know. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Come on, people. Vote fir Airship Armada's removal if you haven't. Doesn't Bowser's Castle sound more appealing to you?

Come to think of it, why does a stage need 11 votes in order to be removed?

Lol both sentences started with "come"
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 am

11 is the choice number because a majority of stage polls at this point had at least 20 voters. Since 11 is above half the voters, that is the number this poll goes by.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm

If we're replacing Victory Road, I expect a good gen V rep. No one has given any options yet (The reason we voted in Victory Road was the lack of options, anyways).
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
If we're replacing Victory Road, I expect a good gen V rep. No one has given any options yet (The reason we voted in Victory Road was the lack of options, anyways).
Village Bridge, Castelia City, N's Castle. Just a few suggestions.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:32 pm

I would love Village Bridge.

Beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:31 am

I was not involved when the Mario stage polls was active. And I kind of regret that. Airship Armada instead of Bowser's Castle, I mean really!? I was surprised that in the first removal vote period, not many objected to the current choices. I lost hope since then. However, the chances seems a little(or much) better this time. I might as well help push it instead of just sitting my butt around here again. So here I am. I vote to replace Airship Armada!

Victory Road should just crumble away. So I vote for replacing that one too. Finding a replacement for it shouldn't be that hard.

Last edited by Mp3 Toaster on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 am

Why no love for Victory Road?

But if it were to be replaced we should use a stage from BW2 since it's the same gen but more recent. I'd choose Team Plasma's Battleship Fortress, or Pokemon World Tournament Arena.

Actually, I vote to replace Victory Road and Airship Armada with Plasma's Ship and Bowser's Castle. We get Bowser's Castle without loosing an airship stage (Plasma's Ship could fly, and shoot ice everywhere. Kyurem could be involved as a gimick as well.)
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:16 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
(The reason we voted in Victory Road was the lack of options, anyways).
Bullcrap.

There is a plenty of replacements in B1/W1 alone, like N's Castle, Castelia City, Nimbasa City, Pokemon Musical, Dragonspiral Tower, Battle Subway, Dreamyard, Royal Unova, bridges or Relic Castle, which you supported yourself because desert theme.
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 am

StayPuft wrote:
I would love Village Bridge.

Beautiful place.
This. There's not much to do there, but it's one of my favorite places in BW 1/2.

Opelucid City isn't a bad idea too. Randomly different appearances like Ice Cap - though that's more than background, since the entire city is visually different according to the version you're playing - and Team Plasma freezing most of the stage as a hazard doesn't seem bad to me.

With so many options (as stated above), I really don't see why Victory Road should rep Gen V.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 am

I'd be OK with Village Bridge too, but since BW2 is out we should choose something unique to those games that still reps both games.
Back to top Go down
horrorslice
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 am

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Come on, people. Vote fir Airship Armada's removal if you haven't. Doesn't Bowser's Castle sound more appealing to you?

I may not have much/any say in this, but Bowser's Castle makes more sense to me than Airship Armada.

Buuut, that's just me. I mean, I did fight Bowser in his castle in pretty much all the Mario games.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/horrorslice
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am

horrorslice wrote:
Mr. Mistress wrote:

I may not have much/any say in this, but Bowser's Castle makes more sense to me than Airship Armada.

Buuut, that's just me. I mean, I did fight Bowser in his castle in pretty much all the Mario games.
I'm fairly certain everyone's votes have and equal effect on the voting process. imma jump on the bandwagon and vote against airship armada and victory road.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Hm... Village Bridge seems kinda boring aside from the music. Like, nothing goes on there. I'd rather have something like Plasma Frigate or Entralink, with more relevence to the games.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm game for the Plasma Frigate.

A Colress cameo would be really awesome. (And it's a reason to have his battle theme in the game)
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Swap Victory Road for Plasma Frigate.

Swap Airship Armada with Bowser's Castle.

Everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm

So, what exactly would Plasma Frigate bring in to Crusade? I can't really think of it without thinking in Battleship Halberd (not the Crusade one, the Brawl version) in some way tbh... I know there's more than this, but...

BTW, I'll vote for removing Airship Armada too, in favor of Bowser's Castle. I just hope the actual Bowser's Castle stage takes place in its outdoor area.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:20 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on Set Numbered Poll
As of 12/7/12 at 1:19AM EST

7 votes for 120 stages

1 votes for 125 stages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on Stage Removal Poll
As of 12/7/12 at 1:19AM EST

3 votes for Satisfactory on Roster

16 votes for Removals on Roster

Removal Listings:
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Vic Road and Airship are losing? Yay! Yay
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 pm

I hope Forest Maze loses as well in place for Paper Mario stage. That being an actual stage at an auditorium just like in the game. I think Paper Mario reps the Mario RPG series better than 7 Stars. Geno doesn't deserve a stage. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Indeed. I vote to remove Forest Maze aa well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I also vote for Forest Maze's removal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:10 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
I also vote for Forest Maze's removal.

You already voted for FM to be removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 am

Hmm, I could have sworn I only voted Airship and Victory Road.
Seems I already did vote Forest Maze after all.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am

You know what. Screw Forest Maze! The Paper Mario stage is a much better choice! Who else is with us to burn this forest into ashes!? Or no wait..

Anyway, when it comes to all of the other stages. There is no specific votes from me right now. Not giving enough squat about those stages. As I think they are fine enough for now.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 am

Voting to remove Forest Maze, Victory Road, and Airship Armada.

For replacements, Paper Mario stage, Plasma Frigate, and Bowser's Castle.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 am

Sure, I'll vote off Forest Maze too.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 am

REPLACE FOREST MAZE FOR ROGUEPORT.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 am

Why Rogueport? Sure it's the hub and all, but couldn't we have something more fun like Shy Guy's Toy Box or the Woah Zone?

(Also, sure, count me for Forest Maze as well... I guess why not)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next