Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:26 am

We need Aparoid's Homeworld (not sure if that's the name of the place, but there is such a thing) as the Assault rep.
Kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:27 am

Here is the current update on Numbered Stage Poll for Star Fox series.

0 votes for 2 stages

8 votes for 3 stages

15 votes for 4 stages

0 votes for 5 stages

Total of 23 People have voted

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO CHANGE OR ADD A VOTE?

Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:54 am

I think we should have an Arwing as a stage, but it'll be in a battle with Andross while we fight in it? Andross' flying squares and Barrel Rolls could be possible hazards.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:15 pm

@ Roy- Crap man, you stole both of my suggestions! I'm totally with you on those stages, but we can't officially vote for them yet. I also like the Aparoid homeworld idea.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:24 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
I tried to merge them, but it wont work. Not sure if it has something to do with Mods not being permitted to do so. Also, the other thread keeps locking itself everytime I unlock it.

It's because there are too many posts in the topic. Forumotion has a limit for how many posts can be in a topic, so it won't let you merge cause it'd overflow the topic. The other thread is locking itself to prevent more posts being added to it, since it is at its breaking point currently (can't take any more posts).
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Ah ok, in that case, this thread will be known as Part 2 of the stage discussion

I will also, edit the OP of this thread with the current roster list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:03 pm

I 2nd all of Roy's suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:06 am

Well, looks like the Numbered Poll for this series lasted over 3 days and ran it's course. I hope everyone is sure about their votes. Anyways, its now safe to CONFIRM that we will have 4 Star Fox stages, which includes Asteroid Field from the Original Star Fox game (SNES).

Since 4 stages has been voted to be the Totaled number for this series and with Asteriod Field already in-game, you can only vote up to 3 stages for the Star Fox series.

Right now, I will add all the Star Fox stages that have been suggested or mentioned for this poll.

Additional candidate stages are welcome to be added. So, if you want to add a stage to the poll, please post and I will add.

You are also welcome to add videos, images, drawing, descriptions, etc to help give voters a visual of the stages you support. I will eventually add it on the poll for others to see.

NOTE: There won't be no deadline at this time. The poll will close when the topic dies out or lack of additioned or changed votes.

NOTE: I will start this poll without the pre-entive votes. So, if you had made an pre-entive vote, just post it and remind me.

CURRENTLY WINNING

1st.
2nd.
3rd.

4th.

0 votes for Sector Z/Corneria (Sector Z's Great Fox w/ Corneria background & Hazards)(Star Fox 64/Smash 64 & Melee)
video

0 votes for Venom (Star Fox 64 & Melee)
video

0 votes for Lylat Cruise (Star Fox Assault & Brawl)
video

0 votes for Krazoa Palace (Star Fox Adventure)
video

0 votes for Sargasso Space Station (Star Fox Assault)
video

0 votes for Aparoid Homeworld (Star Fox Assault)
video

0 votes for Andross Battle (Star Fox 64) (Official stage name coming soon)
video

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:08 am

All I care about is Aparoid Homeworld
Also, that video is the tunnel into the Queen, which can't really work well.
try this
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:14 am

I'm disappointed that Zoness from Star Fox 64 isn't on here.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:48 am

It would have to be Zoness from Assault, and that was only a vs map so I don't know how everyone else would feel about that.

EDIT: Also something else I noticed (thankfully before anyone officially voted):

I am a HUGE SF fan. They were my childhood. But, as much as I love SF, I must be fair to all of the other games we plan to have stages from and note that in the OP it lists not only Asteroid Field (the stage in the game already), but Corneria (Melee) as well. That makes me assume that Corneria is already planned for the game, and since we voted for 4 stages then we should only be adding 2 now, not 3. SK correct me if I'm wrong, or if I'm not please make sure in your previous post you mention that we're voting for only 2 stages and not 3.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:15 am

@DMX: I can add Zoness to the poll, which I will do in the next update. So you can vote for it and I will eventually add it. When I do these polls, additions to the polls are always welcome.

@Mercury: Corneria is currently not planned unless it wins the poll. On the OP, Only the stages that are above the redline are planned stages, but can change if many voters object to it before it goes into development. So yea, Corneria is still on the OP cause I haven't updated that section of the list. So, the current choices on numbers of stages now is still 3. The only stages people should put their concern about are underlined stages & stages above the redline as far as the OP. I hope that clears up the explanation. Very Happy

By the way, here are my current 3 with an explanation why I vote them.

Sector Z/Corneria
I vote this stage not only cause it was my favorite in SSB64, but also it is the home base of the series. It has been in every Star Fox game. Not going with this is like turning down Mushroom Kingdom or Peach's Castle.

Krazoa Palace
Roy couldnt have explained it better. This is the place in Star Fox Adventure that you constantly visit and where Fox first met Krystal.

Sargasso Space Station
IIRC, this is the hideout for Star Wolf in Assault. With Sector Z/Corneria Great Fox being the home base for Star Fox, this stage acts as Star Wolf's home base. To me, from what I saw so far, this stage has that villain appeal.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:05 am

My votes again:

- Venom
- Krazoa Palace
- Sargasso Space Station

Though... now that I think about it, I wonder if we can have the Great Fox from a third angle on a different planet...
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:48 am

Sector Z
Macbeth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6RbxMwYTk
Aparoid Homeworld
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:34 am

Sector Z/Corneria
Krazoa Palace
Sargasso Space Station
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:50 am

My Vote :
SectorZ/Corneria
Krazoa Palace
Aparoid Homeworld
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:09 am

Well, looks like the Numbered Poll for this series lasted over 3 days and ran it's course. I hope everyone is sure about their votes. Anyways, its now safe to CONFIRM that we will have 4 Star Fox stages, which includes Asteroid Field from the Original Star Fox game (SNES).

Since 4 stages has been voted to be the Totaled number for this series and with Asteriod Field already in-game, you can only vote up to 3 stages for the Star Fox series.

Right now, I will add all the Star Fox stages that have been suggested or mentioned for this poll.

Additional candidate stages are welcome to be added. So, if you want to add a stage to the poll, please post and I will add.

You are also welcome to add videos, images, drawing, descriptions, etc to help give voters a visual of the stages you support. I will eventually add it on the poll for others to see.

NOTE: There won't be no deadline at this time. The poll will close when the topic dies out or lack of additioned or changed votes.

NOTE: Zoness suggested by Dr.MarioX & Macbech suggested by Kuro Pit have been added to the poll.

CURRENTLY WINNING

1st. tie between Sector Z/Corneria & Krazoa Palace. (4 votes)
2nd. tie between Sargasso Space Station & Aparoid Homeworld (3 votes)

3rd. tie between Macbeth & Venom (runner ups, but still losing (1 vote)

4 votes for Sector Z/Corneria (Sector Z's Great Fox w/ Corneria background & Hazards)(Star Fox 64/Smash 64 & Melee)
video

1 votes for Venom (Star Fox 64 & Melee)
video

0 votes for Lylat Cruise (Star Fox Assault & Brawl)
video

4 votes for Krazoa Palace (Star Fox Adventure)
video

3 votes for Sargasso Space Station (Star Fox Assault)
video

3 votes for Aparoid Homeworld (Star Fox Assault)
video

0 votes for Andross Battle (Star Fox 64) (Official stage name coming soon)
video

0 votes for Zoness (Star Fox 64)
video

1 votes for Macbeth (Star Fox 64)
video

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:51 am

I guess Corneria/Sector Z and Aparoid Homeworld.
I also vote for Titiania Desert. I liked that map in Assault.
(It comes from Star Fox 64, but there's an unlockable map for it in Assault's multiplayer.)
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:57 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Though... now that I think about it, I wonder if we can have the Great Fox from a third angle on a different planet...
That would be like combining Venom and Corneria into one super stage. I'm all for that.

So in the meantime, until such a stage is thought of, I'll vote for

Venom, Krazoa Palace, and Sargaso Space Station
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:04 am

AEM wrote:
ditto
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:50 am

After a bit of research, I think the best planet for a 3rd Great Fox angle would be Titania, as it is where you rescue Slippy... but I'm not sure how the layout should be. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Esper wrote:
AEM wrote:
ditto
Ditto. ANYTHING to prevent Corneria/Sector Z from winning. We can be more original than a stage that has been in 3 SSB games AND flash 2.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm

My votes...

Sector Z/Corneria
Apariod Homeworld
Krazoa Palace
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:13 pm

I dont see why Sector Z/Corneria should not win. It is the home base of the of Star Fox Team in the series. It has appeared in every game at this point. I dont think we should object to having this stage just cause it was in the Smash games & in SSF2. If that is the case then we should not have a majority of what we have on both stage & character rosters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:27 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
I dont see why Sector Z/Corneria should not win. It is the home base of the of Star Fox Team in the series. It has appeared in every game at this point. I dont think we should object to having this stage just cause it was in the Smash games & in SSF2. If that is the case then we should not have a majority of what we have on both stage & character rosters.
Except it is in ALL the smash games. The home base of the star fox team (The Great Fox) is also on Venom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Corneria/Sector Z
Sargasso Space Station
Krazoa Palace
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:35 pm

DMX if your reading this, would you like to add Zoness as one of your votes?
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Two of my votes will definitely be Sargasso Space Station and Krazoa Palace. I don't officially have a third choice yet, but here are my thoughts about Sector Z/Corneria.

I want to have Sector Z/Corneria, but I also think we can be original with it. I can't think of a different angle to use the Great Fox other than sideways or facing the screen that makes sense, but I like the idea. If someone can come up with a cool reinvention of the Great Fox as a map then I'm all for it, otherwise I prefer Sector Z/Corneria.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Voting for Aparoid Homeworld.
Don't care too much about the others.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:11 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
I want to have Sector Z/Corneria, but I also think we can be original with it. I can't think of a different angle to use the Great Fox other than sideways or facing the screen that makes sense, but I like the idea. If someone can come up with a cool reinvention of the Great Fox as a map then I'm all for it./Corneria.
This. I think a third angle will be very difficult. We could just do the lazy Sector Z/Corneria route, and just simply resize Venom, plop it on a new planet, and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next