Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:18 pm

My Votes:
Grounded Great Fox(It Can Be on Corneria, Venom, or any planet in the Lyrat System)
Krazah's Palace(The One from Adventures up there)
Zoness
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:21 pm

UPDATED STAR FOX STAGE POLL AS OF 5/4/12 @ 12:16AM

Well, looks like the Numbered Poll for this series lasted over 3 days and ran it's course. I hope everyone is sure about their votes. Anyways, its now safe to CONFIRM that we will have 4 Star Fox stages, which includes Asteroid Field from the Original Star Fox game (SNES).

Since 4 stages has been voted to be the Totaled number for this series and with Asteriod Field already in-game, you can only vote up to 3 stages for the Star Fox series.

Right now, I will add all the Star Fox stages that have been suggested or mentioned for this poll.

Additional candidate stages are welcome to be added. So, if you want to add a stage to the poll, please post and I will add.

You are also welcome to add videos, images, drawing, descriptions, etc to help give voters a visual of the stages you support. I will eventually add it on the poll for others to see.

NOTE: There won't be no deadline at this time. The poll will close when the topic dies out or lack of additioned or changed votes.

NOTE: Yeti, I'm not sure what you mean by Grounded Great Fox. You will have to be more specific so that I can add it to a poll count.

CURRENTLY WINNING (Total of 15 people voted)

1st. Krazoa Palace. (11 votes)
2nd. Sargasso Space Station (8 votes)
3rd. Sector Z/Corneria (7 votes)

4th. Aparoid Homeworld (6 votes) [runner up, but still losing]

7 votes for Sector Z/Corneria (Sector Z's Great Fox w/ Corneria background & Hazards)(Star Fox 64/Smash 64 & Melee)
video

4 votes for Venom (Star Fox 64 & Melee)
video

0 votes for Lylat Cruise (Star Fox Assault & Brawl)
video

11 votes for Krazoa Palace (Star Fox Adventure)
video

8 votes for Sargasso Space Station (Star Fox Assault)
video

6 votes for Aparoid Homeworld (Star Fox Assault)
video

0 votes for Andross Battle (Star Fox 64) (Official stage name coming soon)
video

2 votes for Zoness (Star Fox 64)
video

1 votes for Macbeth (Star Fox 64)
video

1 votes for Titiania Desert (Star Fox 64 & Star Fox Assault)
video
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:09 am

I'm voting for Aparoid homeworld to keep us from having ANOTHER smash game with a great fox stage.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:26 am

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16214
This is the Stage I Meant Expect mabey not on Corneria.

And Here is an Idea how about we Make Venom, Corneria, And Sector Z Equallly able to appear? Make them into One Stage and Make a 50% Vemon will pop up, 25% Chance of Corneria and 25% Sector Z(Considering there the same stage with different backgrounds). We Could Just Call the Stage Great Fox...

Last edited by Yeti Dk on Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:12 am

I'll vote for:
Sector z/Corneria
Sargasso Space Station
Venom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:59 am

Krazoa Palace
Sargosso Space Station
Aparoid Homeworld
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeti Dk wrote:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16214
This is the Stage I Meant Expect mabey not on Corneria.

And Here is an Idea how about we Make Venom, Corneria, And Sector Z Equallly able to appear? Make them into One Stage and Make a 50% Vemon will pop up, 25% Chance of Corneria and 25% Sector Z(Considering there the same stage with different backgrounds). We Could Just Call the Stage Great Fox...

I'll make sure to add this on the poll when I give an update later tonight.

But wait Yeti, are you suggesting to add both Grounded Corneria & Great Fox to poll? Just want to make sure cuase it seems like your talking about 2 different stages here
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:06 pm

I vote:

Aparoid Homeworld (Assault); Krazoa Palace (Adventures) ; and Sector Z (64).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:41 pm

No love for Titania Desert?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Errrrr

Aparoid Homeworld for now
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:49 pm

At this rate, we're going to have Sargasso, Krazoa, and Aparoid with no Great Fox stage at all.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:12 am

Voting for Corneria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:13 am

Putting my two other votes for Corneria and Venom
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:19 am

UPDATED STAR FOX STAGE POLL AS OF 5/5/12 @ 8:09AM

Well, looks like the Numbered Poll for this series lasted over 3 days and ran it's course. I hope everyone is sure about their votes. Anyways, its now safe to CONFIRM that we will have 4 Star Fox stages, which includes Asteroid Field from the Original Star Fox game (SNES).

Since 4 stages has been voted to be the Totaled number for this series and with Asteriod Field already in-game, you can only vote up to 3 stages for the Star Fox series.

Right now, I will add all the Star Fox stages that have been suggested or mentioned for this poll.

Additional candidate stages are welcome to be added. So, if you want to add a stage to the poll, please post and I will add.

You are also welcome to add videos, images, drawing, descriptions, etc to help give voters a visual of the stages you support. I will eventually add it on the poll for others to see.

NOTE: There won't be no deadline at this time. The poll will close when the topic dies out or lack of additioned or changed votes.

NOTE: Yeti, You will have to be more specific so that I can add it to a poll count.

CURRENTLY WINNING (Total of 20 people voted)

1st. Krazoa Palace. (13 votes)
2nd. Sector Z/Corneria (11 votes)
3rd. tie between Sargasso Space Station & Aparoid Homeworld (10 votes)

4th. Venom (6 votes) [runner up, but still losing]

11 votes for Sector Z/Corneria (Sector Z's Great Fox w/ Corneria background & Hazards)(Star Fox 64/Smash 64 & Melee)
video

6 votes for Venom (Star Fox 64 & Melee)
video

video

13 votes for Krazoa Palace (Star Fox Adventure)
video

10 votes for Sargasso Space Station (Star Fox Assault)
video

10 votes for Aparoid Homeworld (Star Fox Assault)
video

video

video

video

video

1 votes for Grounded Corneria (Star Fox 64)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

BUMP

Does anyone else want to vote for change their votes? We currently have 4 stages winning when we only need 3
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I'd like to add venom to my votes.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:49 pm

No problem Bloody. Will add it next time I post a poll update.

Anyone here want to be the tie breaker for Sargasso Space Station & Aparoid Homeworld before this topic dies out?
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Eh, I guess I'll break it.

Change my vote from Apariod Homeworld to Sargasso Space Station.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

topic isn't dead yet!
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Just an idea for Sector Z/Corneria, what if we had 10 background sets or so and it was random which one each time? We could just call the stage 'Great Fox', and fit in all of the unique Star Fox 64 locations, like Macbeth, Titania, etc.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:23 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Just an idea for Sector Z/Corneria, what if we had 10 background sets or so and it was random which one each time? We could just call the stage 'Great Fox', and fit in all of the unique Star Fox 64 locations, like Macbeth, Titania, etc.

I think that's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:17 am

This

We get the Great Fox stage without having to use Sector Z/Corneria.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:24 am

UPDATED STAR FOX STAGE POLL AS OF 5/6/12 @ 1:24PM

NOTE: Yeti, You will have to be more specific so that I can add it to a poll count.

CURRENTLY WINNING (Total of 20 people voted)

1st. Krazoa Palace. (13 votes)
2nd. tie between Sector Z/Corneria & Sargasso Space Station (11 votes)

3rd. Aparoid Homeworld (9 votes) [runner up, but still losing]

11 votes for Sector Z/Corneria (Sector Z's Great Fox w/ Corneria background & Hazards)(Star Fox 64/Smash 64 & Melee)
video

6 votes for Venom (Star Fox 64 & Melee)
video

video

13 votes for Krazoa Palace (Star Fox Adventure)
video

11 votes for Sargasso Space Station (Star Fox Assault)
video

9 votes for Aparoid Homeworld (Star Fox Assault)
video

video

video

video

video

1 votes for Grounded Corneria (Star Fox 64)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Ok SK
My Votes are for:
Great Fox - Randomly chooses a Planet, From Vemon, to Corneria, to Sector Z, to (to be chozen later) each have a 25% chance of appearing (Reps all Starfox Games)
Krazoa Palace
Aparoid Homeworld
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Ok, so I'm guessing the problem that some people had with the Sector Z/ Corneria stage is the location of the stage and not the layout, correct? If so, I can change Sector Z/ Corneria candidate into Great Fox. Great Fox is pretty much the same as previous Star Fox smash games, but will have random backgrounds for everytime you play it.

I hope someone on the coding team can share input on the possibility of this
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:02 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
Ok, so I'm guessing the problem that some people had with the Sector Z/ Corneria stage is the location of the stage and not the layout, correct? If so, I can change Sector Z/ Corneria candidate into Great Fox. Great Fox is pretty much the same as previous Star Fox smash games, but will have random backgrounds for everytime you play it.

Thats basically the idea except if Sector Z is Chosen there are no Hazards, Corneria has Arwings Shooting, Venom is Melee Style, and (Planet 4) is undicided.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Yeti Dk wrote:
SmashKing201 wrote:

Thats basically the idea except if Sector Z is Chosen there are no Hazards, Corneria has Arwings Shooting, Venom is Melee Style, and (Planet 4) is undicided.

This is starting to sound like an overkill in my opinion. That just sounds like a mess of coding required for unnecessary reasons. I thought the suggestion was for the background to change so that it appears like its flying in a different location.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah, I'm just suggesting a background change. The hazards and layout stay constant, even on Venom (Not the Venom Melee layout).

Of course, I still prefer Venom's layout to Corneria's, but this is the best alternative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Change my Venom vote to what Roy is proposing, I believe we called the stage Great Fox.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm

I think we should just change the name of Sector Z/Corneria to Great Fox, so all votes that went towards Corneria should now go towards Great Fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next