Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Update on Kid Icarus Numbered Stage Poll.

TOTAL OF 21 PEOPLE VOTED

1 votes for 1 stage

13 votes for 2 stages

7 votes for 3 stages

@Yeti: Hate to disappoint you, but I recounted and my count is correct. lol

@Mp3: I absolutely agree with you. Kid Icarus is a good series, but I think 2 stages is the most fair we can be without overrepping it.

@RoyMaster: I disagree on the idea of not have a retro stage. Kid Icarus has been remembered for over 20 years cause of the retro game/s. We would not have Uprising if it wasn't for the retro games. If a retro Kid Icarus stage can't be in, then what right does it give stages like Mushroom Kingdom & Tal Tal Heights to be in? Just saying ^_^

Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Maybe Enemy Lair From Kid Icarus & Kid Icarus Of Mythys and Monsters its just a idea like that ( Since this place appeard in both Retro Kid Icarus ) http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_Lair
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm

If we're stuck with a Retro stage, we should have three stages.

There's too much potential in Uprising to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

I'd rather have skyworld, a fortrss from Of Myths and Monsters, and an Uprising stage. Just listen to dat music.

Good feces.

Last edited by Bloody Gallade on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 pm

I hope a retro stage at least wins as one of the stages. It would not be right to not have at least 1 stage from the original
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Hey, if we have a retro stage, why not Underworld with a gimmick of being sucked into Hades occasionally? Of course, then you become privy to the privy that is the underworld shortly after...
A mesh of both old and new, it could fit perfectly.

'Cell of Hades! Hear my words! And, um.... see my actions! Uh... something something... I'm going to rain death on you! I can't remember all the words, but that's the general gist of it.'
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

But I thought Hedes didn't exist in the original titles. So wouldnt blending him with the retro stage not make sense? Not liking the idea
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Hades was Resonsible for everthing that happend in games 1, 2, and 3. thats why it makes sence
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Yeti Dk wrote:
Hades was Resonsible for everthing that happend in games 1, 2, and 3. thats why it makes sence
That was never mentioned in the game. Source?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Kuro Pit wrote:
Yeti Dk wrote:
Yes it was.... it's his fault the original happened. He gave Medusa the underworld army in the first place. He has no connection to M&M, though.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Kuro Pit wrote:
Yeti Dk wrote:
Yes it was.... it's his fault the original happened. He gave Medusa the underworld army in the first place. He has no connection to M&M, though.

Oh I though he did have something to do with the second game
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:44 pm

So, looks like we havent had any additional or changed votes within the past 26 hours. Might give this poll some more time since its still an active discussion
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:01 pm

UPDATE AS OF 6/16/12 @ 12:00AM
PLEASE READ

Ok, now that we've decided on how many stages we will go with Kid Icarus, lets begin the Official Kid Icarus Stage Poll. For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, I Can Now Confirm That We Will Have 2 Kid Icarus Stages.

NOTE:
IM NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH THE KID ICARUS SERIES, SO IF ANY INFORMATION I POST IS INCORRECT THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 2 Kid Icarus stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 0 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: (0 votes)

2nd Place: (0 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): (0 votes) _______________________________________________________________

Kid Icarus Stage Candidates

0 votes for Skyworld (Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Myth & Monsters, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video1 video2 video3

0 votes for Underworld (Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Myth & Monsters, Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video1 video2 video3

0 votes for Overworld (Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Myth & Monsters, Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video1

0 votes for Palace In The Sky (Kid Icarus)
wiki video

0 votes for Enemy Lair (Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Myth & Monsters)
wiki video

0 votes for Fortress (Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Myth & Monsters)
wiki video

0 votes for Pandora's Labyrinth (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Temple Ruins (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for That First Town (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Reaper Fortress (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Reset Bomb Forrest (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Aurum Hive (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Lightning Chariot Track (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Chaos Vortex (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Rewind Spring (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Hades's Heart/Belly (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki1 wiki2 video

0 votes for The Three Trials (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Ring Of Chaos (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Aurum Brain (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Lunar Sanctum (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Viridi Forest (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Phoenix Volcano (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Cosmic Space (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Gaol's Castle (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video

0 votes for Palutena Temple (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
wiki video
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Palutena's Temple
Hades's Heart/Belly
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Hade's Belly
Viridi Forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Palutena's Temple and Hades' BELLEH.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Im voting for only retro stages. Not gonna jump the relevant Uprising bandwagon. Retro Kid Icarus deserves some love.

Voting: Skyworld & Underworld
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Palutena's Temple could switch from Retro to Uprising.
Would be a cool thing to see happen. IMO.

As for why that would even happen, Palutena's a goddess. She can do practically whatever she wants really. (Sakurai actually said something like that regarding to her abilities) So she could be in the background acting like say Dialga and Palika in Spear Pillar

Anyways, I vote for both the Hades's Belly and Palutena's Temple.

Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
Im voting for only retro stages. Not gonna jump the relevant Uprising bandwagon. Retro Kid Icarus deserves some love.

According to the poll, both of those rep KI:U as well

In any case, my votes are the same as these
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
SmashKing201 wrote:

According to the poll, both of those rep KI:U as well

In any case, my votes are the same as these

Yea, your right. Though they can rep as both retro & uprising (which can rep as the series as a whole).

I think if we voting base on rep-wise, those 2 stages are the best choices. Probably keep Skyworld in its retro or Brawl form while Underworld can be based on the Uprising version. Therefore, both sides are repped as well as the series as a whole
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Overworld also fits with that
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 am

Hades' Belly
Palutena's Temple
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 am

Why no love for Pandora's Labyrinth? It's easily one of the best flying sections in the game, and has so much potential. Plus it has story significance as...
Spoiler:

Anyway, my vote is for Skyworld and Pandora's Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 am

I vote for Underworld (Including Hades in the background and a gimmick involving him swallowing the players) and Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
I vote for Underworld (Including Hades in the background and a gimmick involving him swallowing the players) and Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit.
Me too
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

Actually, that's not a bad idea, combining Underworld and Hades' Belly. If that becomes an option then I vote for the same as Roy.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:54 am

I vote Skyworld, because it was in all of the Kid Icarus games aswell as Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Underworld because it was in all the Kid Icarus games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 am

Skyworld
Hade's Belly
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:17 am

My Vote :
Enemy Lair
Skyworld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

If you combine Underworld and Hades' Belly, I will vote for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next