Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:52 am

I vote for 4l.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:21 am

Two. It's a very minor series.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:51 am

@Generic: I respectfully disagree with your statement on how minor the series is. If that was the case then Mother shouldnt even be featured in a Smash game let alone have more than 1 stage & rep. Star Fox 64 is such a classic game that it had a remake on 3DS. Its an established series and is usually one of many series mentioned when fans discuss Nintendo. For a minor series, its sure get plenty of attention inside and outside Smash & gaming in general.

By the way, Here is the current update on Numbered Stage Poll for Star Fox series.

1 votes for 2 stages

2 votes for 4 stages

1 votes for 5 stages

if anyone wants to see my reasoning for my choice, feel free to look at the bottom of the previous page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 am

4 Stages.

A Classic Stage for Fox, a 64 Stage for Falco, an Adventures Stage for Krystal, and an Assault Stage for Wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Youjustgotpuffed
Level 1 CPU
Youjustgotpuffed

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 am

Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 am

We have 4 characters... if we continue the trend, it should have 4 stages. Might as well.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:08 am

I Vote 4 stages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:20 am

Four is going to win regardless, so voting
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 am

Four stages is my vote. I have a few ideas, but I'll save them for stage discussion.

EDIT: Forgot to mention just for the sake of mentioning it...

Starfox is among my favorite series, the only one I'm not too familiar with is Adventures. Still psyched for SF stages Yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 am

SmashKing201 wrote:
@Generic: I respectfully disagree with your statement on how minor the series is. If that was the case then Mother shouldnt even be featured in a Smash game let alone have more than 1 stage & rep. Star Fox 64 is such a classic game that it had a remake on 3DS. Its an established series and is usually one of many series mentioned when fans discuss Nintendo. For a minor series, its sure get plenty of attention inside and outside Smash & gaming in general.
Starfox only has six games. One of which was a remake, one of which was critcized because it was not in the style of the main Starfox games, and one that was criticized (although criticized less) for being out of the Arwings for most of the game. There are not enough significant areas in Starfox that can be easily unique, doable, and fun. Also, notice how in Brawl Starfox had three characters and two stages, one of which was veteran.

Sakurai did a good job of balancing SF and Mother. Mother was rather popular in Japan, just not America. It has only had three stages in any smash game, rather than SF's four.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 am

We're going to have a million stages anyway. Compared to the Big Four, who are each getting 5-6 stages, SF and Mother could both easily get four stages, especially if Mother is as popular as you claim it is (which I don't doubt). SF doesn't deserve any more than four stages, but it certainly deserves more than three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 am

I vote three.
I don't get why people keep saying "We need a stage for each character", when people didn't think Tingle deserved a stage, and he has his own frigging spin-offs. Hypocritical much?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 am

It wrote:
I vote three.
I don't get why people keep saying "We need a stage for each character", when people didn't think Tingle deserved a stage, and he has his own frigging spin-offs. Hypocritical much?
I'm a fairly strong believer in each character having their own stage. Mainly for if we decide to have an All-Star mode, after all, am I the only one who thought ROB looked very out of place on Mario Bros when he came up in SSBB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 am

Seeing as Tingle doesn't have a stage to call "his", that idea had been tossed out the window a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 am

It wrote:
Seeing as Tingle doesn't have a stage to call "his", that idea had been tossed out the window a long time ago.
That's ridiculous then, Tingle has plenty of good ideas for stages!
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 am

Voting for 3.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 am

ʇɐǝɹƃǝɥʇuouɐפ wrote:

That's ridiculous then, Tingle has plenty of good ideas for stages!

As we already discussed, no he doesn't. And @ It... we're not trying to rep individual characters, just as you said. But we are reping games, and the four console games should each get one (especially adventures and assault because they've never been reped before), so four stages is perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:08 am

Sure, rep the games that essentially DIVIDED the fanbase.

And what do you mean, "no he doesn't"? He does! It's just that no one gives a crap about it enough to see.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 am

Here is the current update on Numbered Stage Poll for Star Fox series.

1 votes for 2 stages

2 votes for 3 stages

9 votes for 4 stages

1 votes for 5 stages

Total of 13 People have voted

Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:05 pm

3 Stages is the way to go, I think anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Two isn't going to make it.
Three, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:02 pm

3 Stages.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Changing my 4 vote to 3. I'm so indecisive.
Back to top Go down
Youjustgotpuffed
Level 1 CPU
Youjustgotpuffed

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Um about the if it's not a big sereis then why should mother be in it. I thought it had to popualr? The Mother sereis is very popualr i mean we used the one cartidge for Mother 1 to make a english rom, we loved earthbound, we made a Mother 3 fan translation and Mother 4 is being made by fans. And alose Geno is only in 2 games and there's not that many mainstream Rayman game. Can somebody please explain the requirments for somebody to be a character other then they have to be makeble?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Youjustgotpuffed wrote:
The Mother sereis is very popualr i mean we used the one cartidge for Mother 1 to make a english rom, we loved earthbound, we made a Mother 3 fan translation and Mother 4 is being made by fans. And alose Geno is only in 2 games and there's not that many mainstream Rayman game. Can somebody please explain the requirments for somebody to be a character other then they have to be makeble?
The fans that made Earthbound fan translations make up a minority. Mother 4 is a fangame. Geno is a very popular suggestion for SSB (sadly). There ARE quite a few mainstream Rayman games.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 pm

I Vote 5
1 for Starfox 1 SNES
1 for Starfox 2 (Unrealsed) SNES
1 for Starfox 64
1 for Starfox Adventures
and 1 for Assult

if 4 wins
1 for Starfox 1+2 SNES
1 For 64
1 for Adventures
1 for Assult

If 3 wins
1 for SNES
1 for 64
1 for Assult(Can rep Both Krystal and Wolf)

If 2 Wins
1.Astroid Feild
2. ( you figure it out!)

There are my opinions
But really if the Votes go to anything make it 4 not 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Yeti Dk wrote:
I Vote 5
1 for Starfox 1 SNES
1 for Starfox 2 (Unrealsed) SNES
1 for Starfox 64
1 for Starfox Adventures
and 1 for Assult
Please do explain how we can make a stage off of an unreleased game made completely of loose polygons
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 pm

It wrote:
Sure, rep the games that essentially DIVIDED the fanbase.

And what do you mean, "no he doesn't"? He does! It's just that no one gives a crap about it enough to see.

Maybe they did devide the fanbase, but they should be reped anyway. By your logic we have to rep them because if we didn't rep all four games that would be "unfair," so that must mean you actually agree with me and everyone else who feel there should be four stages, one for each.

About Tingle, if you actually took the time to read the debate over the Zelda stages you would know exactly why Tingle didn't get a stage, and one of several reasons was that there wasn't a single good stage design suggested. In fact the choice for voters regarding Tingle was simply titled "Tingle's Rupee Land," making no reference to a specific venue from the game. SK even said that we were all essentially "voting to have a stage from the game included," and that if it got in we would then "decide on a venue afterward." There were plenty of people who cared about Tingle, but they changed their mind (rightfully so) when people like PH4 and myself broke down how rediculous the idea of a Tingle stage was.

That's what I meant by "no he doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Yeti, the insults and profanity in that post were unnecessary.

Voting 4 stages, it deserves to be repped as much as Metroid

Also, why are we bringing back a Tingle debate, and why is someone else complaining about character roster? Contending discussed and finalized material voted by the majority is a pointless waste of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next