View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Slissith wrote:
Nix~ wrote:
If we're talking waifus why don't we just throw Asuka Langley in there for good measure?

Asukafags like you disgust me.

REI
IS
BEST
GIRL
Let's compromise. Misato?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Keybladeguy wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
This isn't a waifu thread

Now get your anime crap out of this thread and into the spam section

sorry

Gemini isn't from an anime, she's from a game

you weren't supposed to take the anime part seriously
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 4:01 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
sliss who even is that
anti venom
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Nix~ wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Nix~ wrote:
If we're talking waifus why don't we just throw Asuka Langley in there for good measure?

Asukafags like you disgust me.

REI
IS
BEST
GIRL
Let's compromise. Misato?

The RELIGION doesn't compromise!

Spoiler:

Dustination wrote:
Donald Trump SSJ2

Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 SSJ2%20Trump%20vs%20Majin%20Hillary_zpszfacjj2t
Back to top Go down
lolhaxman
Level 1 CPU
lolhaxman

Crash Bandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Zubaz: Rejected SF2 character turned Canadian Let's Play meme.

Giant Dad: Community Dark Souls meme build. Haphazzardly fast/agile character with a larger-than average hurtbox and goofy-hard histun on things that look like they shouldn't combo.

Solaire of Astora (more serious Dark Souls suggestion): Multi-hit lightning spear projectile, potentially a parry/counter or a move involving his shield, healing off of a praise-the-sun move that might work a little like Wii Fit's Sun Salutation move.

Django, Sabatta, (Boktai) potentially both as a tag-team character like Lunar Knights: I have no idea where to even start.

Strider, another Megaman character, or some other goofball Capcom rep.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:34 pm

imo the best possible dark souls rep from a moveset variety perspective would be soul of cinder. not only does it represent every game lore-wise but it's also a culmination of pretty much every important combat discipline in the souls series: slash, thrust, pyromancy, sorcery, miracles, etc

artorias and champion gundyr would be great fast melee characters also, with less cluttered movesets and tighter controls
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Genie Bowser~
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 4:07 am

Personally I think this would be my Top most Wanted characters, first off hi I'm new here but am a huge smash/ Fighting game fan, I love that crusade has soo much variety and soo many iconic and deserving Charachters, personally I think at least the most iconic but not main stay Charachters from other games from other Fighting games should also get a chance, and like street fighter having either one character or both as a pair

-Jhon Tailban & Felicia from Darkstalkers

This would be perfect, Jhon tailban is one of the coolest and most interestingly diverse Charachters, sporting Fire Dragon fists and a king fu were Wolf Fighting style, where as Felicia is the perfect Feline candidate as she is also a great Charachters on her own and both Charachters could have very good color costumes, Amaterasu, Wolf Link, Wolf O'Donnell, Red CII & Cat Rosilina, not to mention her ability to summon miniature Felines which could be similar to how luma's Worked, this pair would be an excellent highly needed addition

But two more fighters would really bring it home

-Baiken from the Guilty Gear Series

This pink haired samurai is perfect, the color costumes would be fantastic as she can pull off a strikingly good Greninja, Lyn & even Vega on account of her chain claw arm... oh right I forgot to mention she isn't just an unbelievably beautiful yet bad as character samurai who weilds ninja Weaponry with one arm, she also has a long chain with three pronged claw blades attached, giving her an instant grappling hook shot which can also bind an apoinent

The last fighter theme would belong to yet another instinct klassic..whoops I mean instant classic

Or did I?

-Omen & Shadow Jago from killer insctinct

This would be amazing, not only would you have a rep for any mortal combat color combination, but with extremely unique abilities, having Omen as a launchibile Bat God mad of dark Thunder, being able to use a shadow counter and omens Wings and Form, using the dark Tiger fist and having the ability to vaporize into shadowy smoke Fire, this has soo many awesome possibilities

Okay soo those are my Fighting characters, but what about others? Well I think these are the most deserving and interesting ones

-one more Pokémon but a completely new one who will give Mew Two a run for his money... okay I lied there are also Two but they work as one and evolve from one

-Solgaleo & Lunnala from Pokemon sun and moon

-this is a really good idea, not only because seeing these two Flying and running beside each other would be amazing but because they could have a really unique move set and despite being a bat and a lion be exactly the diversity the game needs, a true 4 legged Beast team able to harness Fire, dark, steel, Ghost and Psychic moves in a galactic way, not to mention the color costumes, every Pokémon Lion and Bat, almost every Beast legendary, this would be soo good and you know it

-Lastly I add two off the wall characters to make my total list complete (people already said Banjo Kazooie and Freddy far bear and King boo, which I think doo defenetly work for Smash and could be fantastic, but there are two more series that need to be represented

-Digimon

Now this was pretty hard to think of, given I wanted to use two unique but deserving Digimon, but I think they need to be here and deserve to be as you will be able to answer which will win in a fight Pokémon or digimon

Soo the two Digimon I picked are

-Dorugreymon

-Zudomon

Now these may seem like odd choices but I wanted to pick the most deserving and the idealy best, Zudomon would completely replace King Dedede and have a color skin of blastoise & king K.rool as well as Ivan from tropical freeze, you could even throw in a new Bowser color scheme as that was what Zudomon mon was based after, being the biggest and tankiest he would have moves similar to zangeif, yet another color scheme, but with a Thunder Hammer and the ability to evolve into vikemon, a monster with two Giant cannons jutting from its back.. kinda like Blastoise.. also were Garurumon and frazzled mon monzae mon and any other bear color would look perfect for this wave summoning digimon

Dorugreymon, where to start, we'll it is a six winged fuzzy four legged Serpent Dragon hybrid with a horn coming from its nose, soo it would be easy to give it a Greymon recoulour or any other Chinese Dragon and it would have a very interesting move set, being able to twist and turn through the sky all the while causing Draconic havoc, there is even an evil skin with a much more bad as look and now that I think about it you could give him a colour for pretty much every Dragon and it would work, he has Chinese Deamon based moves soo the move set could be anything pretty much

Well that's my list if I could only choose 7 reps what did you think?
Back to top Go down
Genie Bowser~
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 4:11 am

Don't mind the auto correct -,- sorry my bad
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 8:54 am

Genie Bowser~ wrote:
first off hi I'm new here
You're not gonna be safe here, you triggered the Bedoop >:[
Quote :
-Jhon Tailban & Felicia from Darkstalkers
Where my Morrigan at?
Quote :
own and both Charachters could have very good color costumes, Amaterasu, Wolf Link, Wolf O'Donnell, Red CII & Cat Rosilina
I don't think that's exactly how alt. colors work...wouldn't they reference other things from their own series, Darkstalkers?
Quote :
-Omen & Shadow Jago from killer insctinct
Why not Gargos and Regular Jago?
Quote :
a rep for any mortal combat color combination
OK, nono, wrong series. Wroooong series.
Also you intentionally spell Klassic for Killer Instinct with a K, but miss Mortal Kombat's K. What's up with that? -.-
Quote :
completely new one who will give Mew Two a run for his money... okay I lied there are also Two but they work as one and evolve from one
-Solgaleo & Lunnala from Pokemon sun and moon
this would be soo good and you know it
I'm already thinking about it and the outcome is going terribly.
Very, very terribly.
Quote :
Freddy far bear
Oh no
Quote :
-Zudomon
Zudomon would completely replace King Dedede
Alright.
Alright.
Aaaaaaalright.
Buddy.
Pal.
Friend.
Y'know what?
No.
You stop that.
You stop that right now.
You may think you know what you're doing
But you stop that.
You stop that, please and thanks.
Nobody's gonna be "Replacing" anybody.
Especially a Digimon replacing KING BLOODY DEDEDE
That's bad!
Don't you do that.
That's very very bad.
Stop that.
Quote :
Well that's my list if I could only choose 7 reps what did you think?
Very Bad tongue
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Hey, it ain't called a dream character thread for nothin.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Why would you replace the Triple D
And for a Not Pokemon rep
Also I second the "Where's Morrigan" and I'm going to add where's Demitri, you know, the other main character of Darkstalkers?!
Finally, Freddy Fazbear? Seriously? Are we doing this again?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 6:57 pm

God, why does it keep resurfacing
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 9:15 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
God, why does it keep resurfacing

I don't think this guy's a troll, he just had weird opinions that nobody agrees with. You know what they say about assuming...
Back to top Go down
Genie Bowser~
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:00 am

It was 2 Am.. : P sorry auto correct is terrible but I do honestly think it would be a better idea to use characters who are not the main protagonist
Back to top Go down
Genie Bowser~
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:05 am

If you have actually looked up the moves Jhon Tailbane can do, he had a very interesting playstyle and would be a better rep then Morrigan, also now that I think about it, Gargos would also work from KI but I like the potential from Shadow Jago and Omen because they are Omen's possession of jago
Back to top Go down
Genie Bowser~
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:13 am

I may revamp a list but I do strongly believe the game needs good and diverse fun to use characters from Dark Stalkers, Guilty Gear & Digimon
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:48 am

Genia Bowser, welcome to the forums!

Your choices, though unorthodox are certainly welcome!

However, I would implore you not to double/triple post. Use the edit button instead!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:03 pm

I hope Genie Bowser makes some actual threads soon so I can understand what he means a bit more. Maybe I'll see what he means by putting Jon Talbain over Morrigan. I still think it's stupid because Morrigan is a very recognizable character while Jon isn't as much.

But the Zudomon replacing Dedede thing isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 9:12 pm

The thing is Geine, you add the main characters in first, because they're the main characters
They're more recongisable, popular and are generally the first face you see, as they're generally on the god damn cover.
I'm not saying Felicia and Jon Talbain would be bad, but Morrigan is in almost every Capcom crossover
Back to top Go down
Genie Bowser~
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:47 pm

True, but there are only soo many slots, Smash Bros is about having the right characters, some mains sure but from other Fighting games, more diverse Charachters and not the same flagship ones is actually a good thing, there are soo many tropes Fighting games don't use enough, Smash Bros crusade is the most diverse I have seen in a long time, it just needs a few more diverse character and fighting charachter choices, not the goofy ones
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Genie Bowser~ wrote:
True, but there are only soo many slots, Smash Bros is about having the right characters, some mains sure but from other Fighting games, more diverse Charachters and not the same flagship ones is actually a good thing, there are soo many tropes Fighting games don't use enough, Smash Bros crusade is the most diverse I have seen in a long time, it just needs a few more diverse character and fighting charachter choices, not the goofy ones

diverse how
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 am

Retro classics/lesser known characters doesn't equal diverse
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Also can I just say I think it's funny how we judged Trinitro for judging what other people want and yet we did it and didn't get yelled at.

I know it's somewhat off topic but still
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:28 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Also can I just say I think it's funny how we judged Trinitro for judging what other people want and yet we did it and didn't get yelled at.

I know it's somewhat off topic but still

Yeah but wasn't Trinitro a bonafide asshole? The whole judging thing wasn't the whole story, right?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah, it's not what got him kicked out in the end (it didn't affect him at all), I just thought it was funny to point out.
Back to top Go down
ValiantNapalm
Level 1 CPU
ValiantNapalm

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:44 am

I actually realized mid-chatting that day when I mentioned Soma Cruz potentially being a character. I think he could be a very dynamic character, using the souls he has achieved in his games with his Power of Dominance.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Level 4 CPU
Chris

Wario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 am

- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
- Samus/Zero Suit Samus Resprite
- Spyro
- Nightmare
- Scorpion
- Ezio
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Commander Video
- Meat Boy
- Lilac
- Luffy
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:33 am

Does a Samus Re-sprite *really* count as a new character?

Anyways, mine are still:

• Sash Lilac
  • Primid
  • SAGE
  • CL4P-TP
  • Carol Tea
  • Wolf
  • Zelda
  • Mii Fighter
Back to top Go down
Verimelon
Level 2 CPU
Verimelon

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You.

While he has a large assortment of attacks, I fear there's not a whole lot that makes him stand out or be a unique fighter (moveset wise, graphically it should look cool because all the effects should look like grafitti). I'm also not sure how popular of a character he is or if there's any support for him on the forums (which isn't an excuse to not make a topic for it, that's what they're there for).

I'm not familiar with all pin effects though. If I find enough that sound unique enough for a moveset, I'd be more than happy to make a topic.

I feel like there may some potential in the "puck" system though. A big draw of the game was that combat took place on two screens in separate dimensions. As you finish a combo with one character, the puck passes to the other. The character with the puck gains extra damage on their combo finisher.

I think it might be cool to try to use the puck in nearly the same way. Maybe a transparent version of one of your partners (Shiki for example) fight alongside you on the battlefield. However, their attacks do no damage or knockback and are simply there to pass the puck back to Neku. Then you can try to do more damage with your empowered attacks while you have the puck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next