HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Fri May 13, 2016 11:38 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU

Tails
  jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Fri May 13, 2016 11:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
SS_Maeweather
Level 5 CPU

Knuckles
  ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Fri May 13, 2016 11:46 am

SS_Maeweather wrote:
Kzinssie wrote:
Wait, you can have 255 characters in a thread title?
Who would even need that much? scratch
*see's thread with 255 characters.
I see what you did there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Fri May 13, 2016 4:25 pm

tryhard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Sat May 14, 2016 12:18 am

SP wrote:
tryhard
tryharder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU

Tails
  jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Sat May 14, 2016 6:00 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
SP wrote:
tryhard
tryharder

tryyourhardest
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Sat May 14, 2016 7:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!   Today at 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Apparently the character limit on thread titles is 255 characters. So, with that in mind, I'm writing a 255-character thread title now. I'm using www.charactercountonline.com to calculate the number of characters, and I'm aiming to get 255 exactly. Zagut!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1