View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Alcor
Level 1 CPU
Alcor

Marth

Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 pm

I just can think of 2 characters:

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei): Easily one of my favorite characters in videogames.
He should have a great moveset based on ice skills. "Hee-ho!"

Monokuma (Danganronpa): Yes, the evil bear deserves a spot too. If you have played the game, then you know what I mean.
Also, perform a Execution as Final Smash would be dope! "Upupupu!"
Back to top Go down
HyperKunoichi
Level 1 CPU
HyperKunoichi

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi, so first off, lemme say I'm new here and that I already love this game. I only just heard about it earlier this week, and I've been having a blast with it.

Anyways, as far as characters I'd like to see, here are a few in no particular order;

Incineroar, from Pokemon Sun/Moon - they're my personal favorite out of the Gen VII starters, and their wrestler motif would be great for Smash. Possible specials could be;
Fire Fang: they lunges forward and attacks with a fiery bite
Darkest Lariat: a recovery move similar to DKs
Outrage: an extremely powerful ramming attack, but repeated uses run the risk of them becoming dizzy, leaving them wide open for a counterattack if they miss
Roar: A short-range attack where they let out a loud roar, creating a small gust of wind directly in front of them. Does little, if any, damage, but knocks opponents back extremely far.

Other characters I'd like to see are;

Zero, from the Megaman Zero series - Give him a moveset centered around the various weapons utilized throughout the series; not that I have anything against the Megaman X version of Zero, but I just feel like a) the MMZ version of him is an overall better fit for Smash Bros, and b) the Zero series needs more love in general.

Captain Syrup, from the Wario Land series - I'm a huge fan of Wario Land, and while I have nothing against Wario Ware, I've always been disappointed with little love it gets in Smash Bros. Either way, Smash needs more outright villains, and it needs more sexy girls; so why not kill two birds with one stone? Her normal attacks could all be basic pirate-y attacks, while her specials could involve he summoning various members of her crew to attack; Dangerous Duck could shows up to throw its boomerang, or she could toss a Pirate Goom out and have it wander around to poke enemies with its spears. She could also have a Giant Spear Man show up and charge forward. Final Smash would be to summon the genie from the first Wario Land and fly around bombing the field with fireballs.

Muddy, from Mole Mania - Admittedly, this one is a fairly obscure choice, but Mole Mania is an old favorite of mine from when I was a kid, and I've always thought it would be fun to include Muddy, the main character, in Smash; though, at this point, I'd settle for him showing up as an assist trophy. The game centers around solving puzzles by grabbing and throwing barrels and steel balls around and digging underground, so his moves could reflect that; one of his specials could summon an item for him to pick up, and another would have him dig undergound (a lot like Knuckle's neutral B)

Dark Matter, from the Kirby series - Everyone wants Bandanna Waddle Dee, and there's nothing wrong with that. But like I said before, Smash needs more outright villains, and Dark Matter is one of my favorites. He'd start out in his "swordsman form", floating around while slashing at opponents and shooting various sword beams. His final smash would have him transform into his true form. It'd be a lot like Gooey's Final Smash but instead of shooting three orbs, Dark Matter would instead shoot powerful lightning bolts.

anyways...yeah. Didn't mean for this post to get so long, so I'll stop here.
Back to top Go down
JXZ01
Level 1 CPU

Sonic
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:16 am

I think it can be stupid that these characters appear soon but it is worth dreaming, right?

1) Vegeta: do not leave Goku alone, do not be like Brawl who only took Sonic and not another sega, I want to see one day a Final Flash collide with a Kame hame ha, I do not do it for being one more of the rest that wants to see it, more than everything I write this because my best friend wants to Vegeta in the game

2) Any other Street Fighter character: it does not matter who it is, Zangief, Guile, Ken, Rashid, Cammy, etc, but one more does not go wrong, but I would like to see Akuma, Zangief and Guile in the list of characters

3) Megaman X, Zero, or any Maverick or Robot Master, Megaman has the same case as Goku, he is alone, although it would be better to change the Classic Megaman for X, and add Zero or other Mavericks or Robot Masters, (it could also added to Sigma)

4) Diddy Kong: just because he was in the Brawl and I want to see him in the game

5) Mortal Kombat characters, I do not know if this has been requested by other characters, but, it would be amazing to see scorpion throwing his harpoon at Mario, (hahaha would be incredible)

6) Zelda and Sheik.
Link, Toon Link and Ganondorf if they are in the game, but it was not so smart to place Tingle, my friends are fans of TLOZ and when they see it, they almost never choose it, more than when we joke

7) Kratos? from here I'm going the ideas, I say, is the character in fashion, or so I think, since they have released God Of War 4

Cool Marvel's Super Heroes
the reason is similar to that of Mortal Kombat, how bizarre it could be to see Captain America and Iron Man fighting Sonic and Mario

If they were to enter the next version, how would they be unlocked?
1) End the Classic mode with Goku in the hardest difficulty

2) Finish the classic mode with any Street Fighter character (Ryu or Chun Li)
Battle In Crusade mode

3) End the Classic mode with Megaman

4) Finish the classic mode with DK

5) Win in an HP combat with all the Street Fighter characters

6) ?????
7) ????
Cool ?????
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 am

I can think of 6

SpongeBob
Patrick
Sandy
Ed
Double D
And Eddy

Unlock criteria for Eddy
Defeat Eddy after Clearing Classic mode as either Ed or Doubke D

Unlock Criteria for Sandy
Defeat Sandy after clearing Board the Platforms as Either Spongebob or Patrick
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 pm

JXZ01 wrote:

1) Vegeta: do not leave Goku alone, do not be like Brawl who only took Sonic and not another sega, I want to see one day a Final Flash collide with a Kame hame ha, I do not do it for being one more of the rest that wants to see it, more than everything I write this because my best friend wants to Vegeta in the game

8 ) Marvel's Super Heroes
the reason is similar to that of Mortal Kombat, how bizarre it could be to see Captain America and Iron Man fighting Sonic and Mario

Crusade has specifically stated that there will be no more 4th party characters added to the game. No Marvel Super heroes, No Vegeta.

MonadoBoy16 wrote:
I can think of 6

SpongeBob
Patrick
Sandy
Ed
Double D
And Eddy

read above
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
thebigguy270
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 2:47 pm

To be honest, I think Smash Bros in general could represent FE a little better than it could.
My suggestion is this:
For each moveset, have several characters acting as alternate colors. For instance:

-Marth could have Lucina, Chrom, Eirika, Leif, and Sigurd as alternate skins.
-Roy (if we love him enough, otherwise he's a Marth alt) would have Caeda, Alm, Seliph and Ephraim.
-Ike would have Hector, Camilla and Minerva.
-Corrin, though, would be hard. Maybe Tiki, Myrrh and Fae?
-Robin would have Arvis and Tharja.

I would add two more movesets:

One for Hardin (with Zephiel as an alt), and another for Anna.
Back to top Go down
Louloup
Level 1 CPU
Louloup

Sonic
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:03 am

I support the "alt appaerence for each moveset" idea from Big Guy, wich is already yet a bit in the game with Doctor Mario as Mario who doesn't really have so much differences, for exemple:

-"Big boss" as alt Solid Snake
-"MarioBrothers" as alt Ice Climbers
-"Ken" as alt Ryu
-"Wolf" as alt Fox

Etc, etc.

And of course I think orriginal characters are a priority, so my dream characters are:

-Heihachi Mishima from Tekken
-Spyro from Spyro The Dragon
-Cooking Mama from Cooking Mama
-Simon Belmont from Castlevania
-Cuphead from Cuphead
-Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Back to top Go down
PeruvianMaster876
Level 1 CPU

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm

The only dream characters for SSBC, are these 2 fellas:
Back to top Go down
KinaTHEPichu
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:20 pm

My dream characters are
Cream the Rabbit-idek why
Pauline: she is one of my favorite mario characters
Amy Rose: would be a nice female rep and sonic rep
Ukelele pichu- final smash alt
Pluse & Minun- a nice duo character
Hatsune Mirai(Miku)- chibi miku, i know it will never happen but its a dream
Weegee- i was a fan of him

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
GigaChaos
Level 1 CPU

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Hey there, let me just say ive been following this game since 8.4, but never really made an account till today so hi. Nice to meet you all.

Lets get to the point.

I would love to play as:
Zero(Megaman)
Neku Sakuraba(TWEWY)
Sora(Kingdom Hearts)
Cloud(Final Fantasy)
Gallade/Gardevoir(Pokemon)
and Ruby Rose(RWBY)

If anyone is reading this(looking at you devs), thats cool.
Edit:BTW, would rwby count as a 4th party since their characters made it to Blazblue?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:41 pm

GigaChaos wrote:
Hey there, let me just say ive been following this game since 8.4, but never really made an account till today so hi. Nice to meet you all.

Lets get to the point.

I would love to play as:
Zero(Megaman)
Neku Sakuraba(TWEWY)
Sora(Kingdom Hearts)
Cloud(Final Fantasy)
Gallade/Gardevoir(Pokemon)
and Ruby Rose(RWBY)

If anyone is reading this(looking at you devs), thats cool.
Edit:BTW, would rwby count as a 4th party since their characters made it to Blazblue?

Yes, even if non-video game characters crossover into video game franchises, they're still counted as fourth party. However, this is a dream character discussion, so talking about them here is fine.
Back to top Go down
GigaChaos
Level 1 CPU

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Cool thanks. So if this is Dream characters, where would be official character suggestions, or is this it?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:09 pm

If you want a video game character in, you may make a new thread here: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/f35-unofficial-characters

Just make sure that there isn't an already existing thread for a character, and if you want a character already in Smash Bros., go to the Smash Veterans section. Make sure your thread is thorough and specific, if it isn't, it'll go in the Wall of Shame.
Back to top Go down
GigaChaos
Level 1 CPU

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Thx. Working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Manndarin
Level 1 CPU
Manndarin

R.O.B.
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:45 pm

literally all of my characters have nigh 0% chance of getting in but here i go

Anyone from TF2 (preferably the Demoman or the Heavy)
Doomguy/Slayer (DOOM)
Dio Brando (you know what this is)
Terraria Guy (Terraria)
E-102 Gamma (Sonic)
Back to top Go down
The Hoodlum
Level 1 CPU
The Hoodlum

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:54 pm

Well. I have to say
I like this great game they have done, the truth is a very ambitious project and it is very well prepared.

I would love to see Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and although I know he is in smash flash... I wish I could use it here (you could use the sprites of kingdom hearts chains of memories)

If Sora does not enter then I would like to see Cloud (Final Fantasy VII)

And if it does not enter to be in Smash 4 and Smash Ultimate then maybe a character from Mortal Kombat. Maybe the most iconic = Scorpion, but I would prefer Sub-Zero.

It could be one of these or all, or maybe none, as you want hehe.

Sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
Cup_O_Joe
Level 1 CPU
Cup_O_Joe

Goku

PostSubject: Starkiller SW: TFU   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:32 pm

I would personally want many characters in Crusade, but my most wanted Character for Crusade is Starkiller From Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. I feel that e has an extremely low chance but, would be a mid-weight, combo-heavy character. I feel that he would be incredibly interesting and fun to play. As I said before he has a low chance but, he originated in a video game and Crusade had frickin' Weegee (Though he was removed) I feel that he has a chance and would be incredibly interesting AND I have a sprite that I've been working on and will be posted below. Starkiller would be mighty interesting and has a decent chance, tho him being a Star Wars property wont matter as Starkiller was owned bu Lucasarts, a dead company. STARKILLER FOR CRUSADE!!!
Back to top Go down
Walt Phillarson
Level 2 CPU
Walt Phillarson

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:03 pm

I might be filling this up as I come with ideas.

NEWCOMERS:
-Boggy B (Worms)
-Commander Video (Bit-Trip Series)

VETERANS:
-King Dedede (Kirby Series)
Back to top Go down
Rugger666
Level 1 CPU
Rugger666

Ashley
  What?

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Rena, Reimi, and Arumat (I think I spelled his name wrong) from Star Ocean.
Roy from Fire Emblem.
Tsubasa Oribe from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Waluigi from the Mario series
Dante from the Devil May Cry series
Gohan from Dragon Ball Z
Tharja from Fire Emblem
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts
Gex from Gex
Raiden from Metal Gear Solid
Yuri from Tales Of Vespira
Bubsy from Bubsy
Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat
Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem
Michael Jackson from Moonwalker
Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic
Back to top Go down
big boy .
Level 1 CPU
big boy .

Snivy
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySun May 17, 2020 5:51 pm

I'd like to see Big Boss (either an alt for snake or his own character with different moves) or Raiden from MGR. I'd also love to see Commander Video from the bit.trip series or Sackboy from LBP in the game. I actually have an idea for Sackboy's moveset that wouldn't be copy and pasted for PSASBR. elephant
Back to top Go down
Rugger666
Level 1 CPU
Rugger666

Ashley
  What?

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4?
Back to top Go down
Gizmo Hibiki
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 7:35 am

I think it's about time we get a couple of Mortal Kombat charactes in Crusade. People have made theories and suggestions on them being in Ultimate, but let's face it, that's not gonna happen, especially with the last character being close. Specifically Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden and either Johnny Cage or Sonya Blade as the last one should get in Smash Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Flatzone Kingdom
Level 1 CPU
Flatzone Kingdom

Ice Climbers
  N/A

PostSubject: My Dream Characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi There, I'm Flatzone Kingdom.
Well, this is my first "blog" or interaction in this site.

Well, i'll let you my TOP 5 characters that i want to see in Crusade.

-----NUMBER 5-------------------
KING BOO
-----------------------------------
The enemy, Luigi's rival could be a very interesting character to see in smash, perhaps because it is curious to imagine: How a ghost can be hit? Well, Luigi's Mansion 3 made it clear to us that Luigi can hit King Boo with ease.

He would be a somewhat light character, with multiple jumps (4 or 3 more or less) and with a counterattack.
His Jab could be with his tongue, his final smash could be similar to Zelda's in SSBU; King Boo pulls out a box with the crown on him and whoever is near him will be sucked in. if he has enough damage, the square will disappear and it will be an instant knockout.

-----NUMBER 4-------------------
PAPER MARIO
The second flat character that could bring us something new!

Paper Mario could have ALL his allies from games (Not just from TTYD, Don't be greedy), there will be from all games.

He could have a distance grip thanks to the fold-out arms he used in The Origami King, Use the Painter's Hammer from Color Splash, The Sticker Book to improve his stats momentarily (similar to Shulk or Hero).

Their final smash could be that I hit them with the Hammer trio from Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and smash the fighters being Mario's Papercraft.

-----NUMBER 3-------------------
Banjo - Kazooie

The truth is I'm comfortable with the moveset that Banjo has in Smash Bros Ultimate, but if the developers want to put something new, that's fine, something like the property that he can not only grab one fighter, but 3 at a time, so they they will be rammed not only by the Jinjos and the Mighty Jinjonator, but also by the witch Gruntilda.

-----NUMBER 2-------------------
Koopa Troopa / Dry Bones

In Smash we have already seen a piranha plant fight, but what if we put another familiar face?

Koopa might have a moveset similar to Squirtle's, but he could lunge with the cape he wears in Super Mario World, pull his wings out like a Paratroopa, kick the shell or multicolored shell from Mario World.

His Final Smash would be for him to grow up like the giant Koopa from Yoshi's Island or to launch a flurry of green and red shells, to top it off with a huge spiny shell.

Dry Bones Could be an alternative Skin (Like Enderman / Zombie /Alex)

-----NUMBER 1-------------------
Balloon Fighter

One of the first rejected characters from Smash, being replaced by Ice Climbers, Sakurai did not add him because he was not clear on how he would fight without balloons, but I have the solution.

If Balloon Fighter blows up the balloons he will use his down special to inflate them again. If he is attacked while he is at it and has at least one inflated balloon, it will explode and function as a counterattack.

With the two balloons he would have 4 jumps in total, with one 3 jumps and without them he will only have two jumps and his Up B.

The upward taunt would be for him to make the "Direct To You" sign which towards the late Satoru Iwata.

This could be a character in Tribute to this great man.

I personally could make the sprites of him if they agreed to the idea, they already have a scenario, what better than to include their respective Fighter.

Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 E8H8zTrWUAAKt6R?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Kirby134
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:32 pm

1) Marill (Pokemon) for Smash Crusade

2) Starfy (The Legendary Starfy) for Smash Crusade

3) Rick (Kirby) for Smash Crusade

4) Sora (Kingdom Hearts) for Smash Crusade

5) Zelda and Sheik (The Legend of Zelda) for Smash Crusade

6) Birdo (Mario) for Smash Crusade

7) Toadette (Mario) for Smash Crusade

8: Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong) for Smash Crusade

9) Patamon (Digimon) for Smash Crusade

10) Pit (Kid Icarus) for Smash Crusade

11) Aiai (Super Monkey Ball) for Smash Crusade
Back to top Go down
kitzu
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 4:16 pm

bueno primero hola xd soy nuevo aqui mi lista de personajes que quiero y porque
1. shovel knight ( shovel knight ): este es mi persoanje indie favorito ya tenemos a shantae de un juego indie me gustaria tener representacion de los juegos indie y su movesete es muy facil de dar como los puños de oro las burbujas verdes etc
2. meat boy ( meat boy ) lo mismo mas representacion indie podrian ingeniarcelas como en indie pogo que saque un cierra y puños y patadas y un ataque donde saque el dedo medio xd
3. sora o rey mickey ( kindom hearts ) estoy soñando mucho pero de eso se trata persoanjes soñados sora puede tener su movesete de ultimate y rey mickey puede sacar muchas armas de kindom hearts o hasta la misma keyblade
4. cloud o sephirot ( final fantasy ) ya tenemos al mago negro al igual que en smash flas 2 me gustaria alguno de estos en el juego uno con la masamune y otro con su ataque el omni slash ( no se como se pronuncia xd )
5. cualquier personaje de zelda : young link, zelda y sheik, skull kid, falta mas representacion de zelda en el juego y cualquiera de estos me gustaria
6. silver ( sonic ) este es para mi el segundo mejor personaje de sonic ( siendo superado por knukcles xd ) me gusta su diseñio y como ataca en el mod que le hicieron
7. papper mario ( papper mario ) otro mario no viene mal este seria diferente a mario puede usar su martillo o perdir ayuda de sus compañeros como goombella koops etc
8. rossalina ( mario ) me gusta mucho esta princesa y puede estar acompañada del destello es dificil de controlar para mi pero me gustaria tenerla en el juego
9. black shadow ( f xero ) me da pena el capi falcon xd falta este rival a vencer en f zero de la game cube se la pueden ingeniar con su movesete como con el capi
10. bass y cualquier robot master ( mega man clasico ) bass es un gran personaje se pueden basar en mega man 10 0 mega man y bass para su movesete y los robot master que me gustaria serian
- elec man
- metal man
- shadow man
- dust man
- knight man
- plant man
- frezee man
- tornado man
- splash woman
- blast man
o
-fuse man
cualquiera de esos robot master en el juego me gustaria
11. sceptile, unshifu, greninja, zeraora, charizard, dewott, gartchomp ( pokemon ) cualquiera de esos pokemones me gustaria
travis touchdonw ( no more heros ) me gusta este personaje me gustaria que tenga todos sus trajes como skins desde el uno al tres y se la ingenian con su movesete
12. red ( angry birds ) el representante de los juegos mobiles para mi puede tener un carrito como en angry birds go o sacar una espada como en angry birds epic
13. banjo y kazooe. falta que explique porque este due merece estar xd
14. sub zero ( mortal kombat ) amo esta saga de juegos me gustaria que su smash final sea un fatality y que tenga una mecanica unica que sea votar sangre a los enemigos no muy graficamente obio xd
15. mago ( mago ) el juego del streamer pepe el mago ya salio y me gustaria este personaje ya que aunque tambien sea indie tambien se la ingenian con su movesete
y esos son mis personajes muy largo lo se xd pero vale la pena soñar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9