View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Alcor
Level 1 CPU

Marth

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 pm

I just can think of 2 characters:

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei): Easily one of my favorite characters in videogames.
He should have a great moveset based on ice skills. "Hee-ho!"

Monokuma (Danganronpa): Yes, the evil bear deserves a spot too. If you have played the game, then you know what I mean.
Also, perform a Execution as Final Smash would be dope! "Upupupu!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HyperKunoichi
Level 1 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi, so first off, lemme say I'm new here and that I already love this game. I only just heard about it earlier this week, and I've been having a blast with it.

Anyways, as far as characters I'd like to see, here are a few in no particular order;

Incineroar, from Pokemon Sun/Moon - they're my personal favorite out of the Gen VII starters, and their wrestler motif would be great for Smash. Possible specials could be;
Fire Fang: they lunges forward and attacks with a fiery bite
Darkest Lariat: a recovery move similar to DKs
Outrage: an extremely powerful ramming attack, but repeated uses run the risk of them becoming dizzy, leaving them wide open for a counterattack if they miss
Roar: A short-range attack where they let out a loud roar, creating a small gust of wind directly in front of them. Does little, if any, damage, but knocks opponents back extremely far.

Other characters I'd like to see are;

Zero, from the Megaman Zero series - Give him a moveset centered around the various weapons utilized throughout the series; not that I have anything against the Megaman X version of Zero, but I just feel like a) the MMZ version of him is an overall better fit for Smash Bros, and b) the Zero series needs more love in general.

Captain Syrup, from the Wario Land series - I'm a huge fan of Wario Land, and while I have nothing against Wario Ware, I've always been disappointed with little love it gets in Smash Bros. Either way, Smash needs more outright villains, and it needs more sexy girls; so why not kill two birds with one stone? Her normal attacks could all be basic pirate-y attacks, while her specials could involve he summoning various members of her crew to attack; Dangerous Duck could shows up to throw its boomerang, or she could toss a Pirate Goom out and have it wander around to poke enemies with its spears. She could also have a Giant Spear Man show up and charge forward. Final Smash would be to summon the genie from the first Wario Land and fly around bombing the field with fireballs.

Muddy, from Mole Mania - Admittedly, this one is a fairly obscure choice, but Mole Mania is an old favorite of mine from when I was a kid, and I've always thought it would be fun to include Muddy, the main character, in Smash; though, at this point, I'd settle for him showing up as an assist trophy. The game centers around solving puzzles by grabbing and throwing barrels and steel balls around and digging underground, so his moves could reflect that; one of his specials could summon an item for him to pick up, and another would have him dig undergound (a lot like Knuckle's neutral B)

Dark Matter, from the Kirby series - Everyone wants Bandanna Waddle Dee, and there's nothing wrong with that. But like I said before, Smash needs more outright villains, and Dark Matter is one of my favorites. He'd start out in his "swordsman form", floating around while slashing at opponents and shooting various sword beams. His final smash would have him transform into his true form. It'd be a lot like Gooey's Final Smash but instead of shooting three orbs, Dark Matter would instead shoot powerful lightning bolts.

anyways...yeah. Didn't mean for this post to get so long, so I'll stop here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JXZ01
Level 1 CPU

Sonic
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:16 am

I think it can be stupid that these characters appear soon but it is worth dreaming, right?

1) Vegeta: do not leave Goku alone, do not be like Brawl who only took Sonic and not another sega, I want to see one day a Final Flash collide with a Kame hame ha, I do not do it for being one more of the rest that wants to see it, more than everything I write this because my best friend wants to Vegeta in the game

2) Any other Street Fighter character: it does not matter who it is, Zangief, Guile, Ken, Rashid, Cammy, etc, but one more does not go wrong, but I would like to see Akuma, Zangief and Guile in the list of characters

3) Megaman X, Zero, or any Maverick or Robot Master, Megaman has the same case as Goku, he is alone, although it would be better to change the Classic Megaman for X, and add Zero or other Mavericks or Robot Masters, (it could also added to Sigma)

4) Diddy Kong: just because he was in the Brawl and I want to see him in the game

5) Mortal Kombat characters, I do not know if this has been requested by other characters, but, it would be amazing to see scorpion throwing his harpoon at Mario, (hahaha would be incredible)

6) Zelda and Sheik.
Link, Toon Link and Ganondorf if they are in the game, but it was not so smart to place Tingle, my friends are fans of TLOZ and when they see it, they almost never choose it, more than when we joke

7) Kratos? from here I'm going the ideas, I say, is the character in fashion, or so I think, since they have released God Of War 4

Cool Marvel's Super Heroes
the reason is similar to that of Mortal Kombat, how bizarre it could be to see Captain America and Iron Man fighting Sonic and Mario

If they were to enter the next version, how would they be unlocked?
1) End the Classic mode with Goku in the hardest difficulty

2) Finish the classic mode with any Street Fighter character (Ryu or Chun Li)
Battle In Crusade mode

3) End the Classic mode with Megaman

4) Finish the classic mode with DK

5) Win in an HP combat with all the Street Fighter characters

6) ?????
7) ????
Cool ?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonadoBoy16
Level 3 CPU

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 am

I can think of 6

SpongeBob
Patrick
Sandy
Ed
Double D
And Eddy

Unlock criteria for Eddy
Defeat Eddy after Clearing Classic mode as either Ed or Doubke D

Unlock Criteria for Sandy
Defeat Sandy after clearing Board the Platforms as Either Spongebob or Patrick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athorment

Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:50 pm

JXZ01 wrote:

1) Vegeta: do not leave Goku alone, do not be like Brawl who only took Sonic and not another sega, I want to see one day a Final Flash collide with a Kame hame ha, I do not do it for being one more of the rest that wants to see it, more than everything I write this because my best friend wants to Vegeta in the game

8 ) Marvel's Super Heroes
the reason is similar to that of Mortal Kombat, how bizarre it could be to see Captain America and Iron Man fighting Sonic and Mario

Crusade has specifically stated that there will be no more 4th party characters added to the game. No Marvel Super heroes, No Vegeta.

MonadoBoy16 wrote:
I can think of 6

SpongeBob
Patrick
Sandy
Ed
Double D
And Eddy

read above

Athorment wrote:
Those "More deserving ones" will get votes regardless of circumstances, so i suggest supporting who you want in regardless of popularity

Crusade Wishlist::

Returning Veteran Wishlist::

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum