PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

^ i'd support this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verimelon
Level 2 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:46 am

So something probably truly deserving of being in this thread.

[rant]

Metagross. He's big. He's bulky. He's got a unique body. He's made of solid steel. And most importantly, he's a third generation Pokemon. And not only is he from the third generation, he's not a starter Pokemon. Metagross is THE ace card of Steven Stone (part time regional champion, and storyline quest guide). And I also feel Metagross is fairly popular among fans of Pokemon.

But that last sentence is the key. Popular among FANS. You know who else is wildly popular from the same generation? Gardevoir. And not only does Gardevoir insanely outpopularize Metagross from fans, even people who DON'T like Pokemon (but still excessively browse the internet) probably know what a Gardevoir is by now just from sex appeal. Blaziken, too. Who got into Pokken Tournament? Certainly not Metagross. Even god damned Grovyle gets asked for in Smash.

And it's such a shame, Crusade really has yet to have a heavyweight Pokemon on the roster. And even if a heavy were to be added, I'd pick Charizard over Metagross any day. Third gen seems to be in this strange limbo, but I still wouldn't want to just add the likes of Blaziken or Gardevoir because I don't feel like they would add anything really unique for the series.

I really liked Ivysaur. Not only was he the only four-legged fighter for Pokemon, but for the entire Smash roster to this day. Metagross in Crusade would be the best because of fighting on four legs, being a heavy in the Pokemon franchise, and just being a REALLY unique pick all-around. If Crusade were to give in to the "generation representation", Metagross would be my vote. But even I can't bring myself to make a thread for him, no matter the moveset I could think of. Even with the support of Oshawott, Chandelure, and Ampharos (two of them being pretty oddball picks in my opinion).

[/rant]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU

Weegee
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 am

The guys who were planned in the early stages:
Earthworm Jim - A wacky and groovy character is what I feel like we all need in our lives. Plus, my father enjoyed his games.
Simon Belmont - I believe that he could have smash attacks mainly using his whip with the side and up smashes able to change by angle like in SCV4.
Sub-Zero - He's my main man in the Mortal Kombat games and was one of the guys who helped birth the ESRB rating as well as get his own game (even though it wasn't that great from what I heard). And given Shaolin Monks, I'm sure making a moveset for him would be easy. They could even do what they did for Ryu and Chun-Li and allow us to swap out final smashes.
Sukapon - 'Nuff said.
Others:
The Scout - He's not as iconic as Heavy, but he is nimble enough to get a spot in the roster. And with all the weapons you can pick from, who knows what his moveset could be?
Master Chief - While Arbiter has more fight in him, you can't deny MC's flagshippiness. I also feel as though he could mostly be a range-based fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keybladeguy
Level 6 CPU

Phoenix Wright
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm

locodude0001 wrote:

I really liked Ivysaur. Not only was he the only four-legged fighter for Pokemon, but for the entire Smash roster to this day.

Duck Hunt says hello.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:29 am

Hi Duckhunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron Joe
Level 2 CPU

Ristar
  WarriorWare

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue May 02, 2017 10:13 pm

How stupid dreams are we talking here? A lot of my dream characters are already here, like Ashley, Geno, Shantae, and Ristar. Tamer dream characters of mine would be the likes of K. Rool and Shovel Knight.

If we're gonna go really out there, though, then I'd have to pick NiGHTS. Literally a dream character!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hit1
Level 3 CPU

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Thu May 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Ancient Minister:A clone of R.O.B minus its specials which would summon R.O.B units or for up-b pull a Sm4sh Pit. It would have a remorse mechanic that keeps it from summoning killed units for a bit. Its final smash would be a Subspace bomb which afterwards would activate the remorse meter for all units

Inkling (Splatoon):It has multiple items that could be parts of its moveset that would make it interesting. It would also have a ink mechanic which allows it to move swiftly in its ink

Professor Layton

Asura (Asura's Wrath):A melee character with the aura mechanic that doesn't go away at death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8