PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

^ i'd support this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verimelon
Level 2 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:46 am

So something probably truly deserving of being in this thread.

[rant]

Metagross. He's big. He's bulky. He's got a unique body. He's made of solid steel. And most importantly, he's a third generation Pokemon. And not only is he from the third generation, he's not a starter Pokemon. Metagross is THE ace card of Steven Stone (part time regional champion, and storyline quest guide). And I also feel Metagross is fairly popular among fans of Pokemon.

But that last sentence is the key. Popular among FANS. You know who else is wildly popular from the same generation? Gardevoir. And not only does Gardevoir insanely outpopularize Metagross from fans, even people who DON'T like Pokemon (but still excessively browse the internet) probably know what a Gardevoir is by now just from sex appeal. Blaziken, too. Who got into Pokken Tournament? Certainly not Metagross. Even god damned Grovyle gets asked for in Smash.

And it's such a shame, Crusade really has yet to have a heavyweight Pokemon on the roster. And even if a heavy were to be added, I'd pick Charizard over Metagross any day. Third gen seems to be in this strange limbo, but I still wouldn't want to just add the likes of Blaziken or Gardevoir because I don't feel like they would add anything really unique for the series.

I really liked Ivysaur. Not only was he the only four-legged fighter for Pokemon, but for the entire Smash roster to this day. Metagross in Crusade would be the best because of fighting on four legs, being a heavy in the Pokemon franchise, and just being a REALLY unique pick all-around. If Crusade were to give in to the "generation representation", Metagross would be my vote. But even I can't bring myself to make a thread for him, no matter the moveset I could think of. Even with the support of Oshawott, Chandelure, and Ampharos (two of them being pretty oddball picks in my opinion).

[/rant]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU

Weegee
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 am

The guys who were planned in the early stages:
Earthworm Jim - A wacky and groovy character is what I feel like we all need in our lives. Plus, my father enjoyed his games.
Simon Belmont - I believe that he could have smash attacks mainly using his whip with the side and up smashes able to change by angle like in SCV4.
Sub-Zero - He's my main man in the Mortal Kombat games and was one of the guys who helped birth the ESRB rating as well as get his own game (even though it wasn't that great from what I heard). And given Shaolin Monks, I'm sure making a moveset for him would be easy. They could even do what they did for Ryu and Chun-Li and allow us to swap out final smashes.
Sukapon - 'Nuff said.
Others:
The Scout - He's not as iconic as Heavy, but he is nimble enough to get a spot in the roster. And with all the weapons you can pick from, who knows what his moveset could be?
Master Chief - While Arbiter has more fight in him, you can't deny MC's flagshippiness. I also feel as though he could mostly be a range-based fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeybladeSmasher
Level 6 CPU

Phoenix Wright
  NESKeyblade

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm

locodude0001 wrote:

I really liked Ivysaur. Not only was he the only four-legged fighter for Pokemon, but for the entire Smash roster to this day.

Duck Hunt says hello.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:29 am

Hi Duckhunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron Joe
Level 2 CPU

Ristar
  WarriorWare

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue May 02, 2017 10:13 pm

How stupid dreams are we talking here? A lot of my dream characters are already here, like Ashley, Geno, Shantae, and Ristar. Tamer dream characters of mine would be the likes of K. Rool and Shovel Knight.

If we're gonna go really out there, though, then I'd have to pick NiGHTS. Literally a dream character!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hit1
Level 4 CPU

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Thu May 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Ancient Minister:A clone of R.O.B minus its specials which would summon R.O.B units or for up-b pull a Sm4sh Pit. It would have a remorse mechanic that keeps it from summoning killed units for a bit. Its final smash would be a Subspace bomb which afterwards would activate the remorse meter for all units

Inkling (Splatoon):It has multiple items that could be parts of its moveset that would make it interesting. It would also have a ink mechanic which allows it to move swiftly in its ink

Professor Layton

Asura (Asura's Wrath):A melee character with the aura mechanic that doesn't go away at death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CamuCamuGaming
Level 1 CPU

Klonoa
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Lol I have some weird ones!!! sodont judge me too hard...

The batter From OFF (An Rpgmaker Game with an unofficial English translation)
Shovel knight!
Earthworm jim
simon Belmont
ameteratsu (Okami)
Quote from cave story (I hope I said his real name... I screwed up the blussers name on steam! I am not doing that here!)
even the inklings are my dream characters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:54 pm

CamuCamuGaming wrote:
Lol I have some weird ones!!! sodont judge me too hard...

The batter From OFF (An Rpgmaker Game with an unofficial English translation)
Shovel knight!
Earthworm jim
simon Belmont
ameteratsu (Okami)
Quote from cave story (I hope I said his real name...  I screwed up the blussers name on steam! I am not doing that here!)
even the inklings are my dream characters!

The only one of those that's really weird is the first one. Also you seem new here, welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pakeli
Level 4 CPU

Mr. Game and Watch

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:00 am

If I may be allowed to revive this topic,

In terms of characters I'd like to see in SSBC, there's a good number:

Returning Characters from Smash titles
- Wolf (Star Fox) - easily a character I would love to see. Obviously, my hopes that if he is included, that he is decloned a bit/a lot from his SSBB counterpart.
- Villager (Animal Crossing) - I particularly like playing as this character, and his moveset is certainly unique on its own part.
- Charizard (Pokemon) - I don't mind whether he is/isn't a part of Pokemon Trainer, should the character be included
- Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit)
- Ike (Fire Emblem)
- Roy (Fire Emblem)
- Bowser Jr. (Super Mario)
- Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7)

First-Party Newcomers
- Lip (Panel de Pon) - One of the characters I had suggested before. She would be an obscure choice, yes, but I feel that she would make a great representative for Nintendo's puzzle games.
- Inkling (Splatoon) - Could represent the Wii U and Switch, has an unique mechanic, and would represent Nintendo's shooter series.
- Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western) - An assist trophy from SSB4, I think he could be a potential candidate for SSBC's roster.
- Paper Mario (Paper Mario) - While Doctor Mario is confirmed to be back in SSBC, I think that this character still could have a chance, whether it is on popularity of the series or unique potential.
- Grovyle (Pokemon Dungeon series) - could represent the Pokemon Dungeon series. Yes, Snivy is in the game, but what's to say that Snivy should be the only Grass type in the game?
- Decidueye (Pokemon) - a good representative for the latest generation, and its moveset could be similar to Pokken's.

Third-Party Newcomers
- Spyro (Spyro the Dragon) - A character I would LOVE to see in SSBC, especially since Crash is in the game. I would prefer his original incarnation, though.
- Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) - Another character that I would love to see in Crusade. Unique potential and (in my opinion) highly requested.
- Arle (Puyo Puyo) - if not Lip, then Arle could be another choice for me (though I wouldn't mind both)
- Rash (Battletoads) - could represent the beat-em-up series, interesting character overall, and somewhat relvent due to his appearances in Shovel Knight and Killer Instinct.
- Crono (Chrono Trigger) - A character from a popular RPG, I could see this character make an appearence.
- Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim) - I always loved the style and personality of this character, and feel like he would be a good fit among the roster of Crusade.
- Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) - a very popular indie game, and would certainly make an interesting character to fight as.
- Gunvolt (Gunvolt) - my own personal preference. Highly unlikely, but would make for an interesting playstyle with his electric powers and tagging system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 am

Those are all pretty good choices, save for maybe Grovyle and Decidueye, because Crusade already has a Grass Starter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geno Boost
Level 3 CPU

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 am

since we have weegee who is a meme lord i think we need another meme lord who started it all in the internet.

CATS from Zero wing
he is technincally a square-enix rep since Toaplan the rights passed to Taito Corporation and Taito joined square enix
as for moveset you can get creative with it with looking at some of the attacks that you see in zero wing and the abilities of the enemies that appears there. lets just say he is a mix of Mewtwo and Mii gunner and megaman.
he is my most wanted villain to be in this game.
i tried to imagin how his sprite would look and made this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:53 pm

its time to update my dreamlist!

Nakoruru: Is one of SNK's most popular and famous characters, It would be a great fit combining attacks with her eagle andrage mechanic present in all samurai shodown games

Marco Rossi: Another Snk icon, Is one of the most known and popular characters of the company along with Terry, Kyo, Nakoruru, Ryo, etc

Scorpion: is Mortal Kombat's Mascot and most popular character along with Sub-Zero also Mortal Kombat is the reason why it was created ESRB

Boggy B: A rather unique character with a great possibility to make a unique moveset, And a great representative of the artillery games

Kunio/Alex: A classic character mascot of Technos Japan is a iconic and popular character Best known for NES his games

Ultros: A recurrent boss of Final Fantasy series He gained his fame for his iconic quotes and boss battles

Pretty Bomber: the most popular and recurrent  villain in Bomberman series, usually shown as Bomberman's love interest is the best ption for a second Bomberman rep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
TheMythicalGuy
Level 1 CPU

Phoenix Wright
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm pretty new, and after seeing this I'd figure i would give my requests for some characters.

Scorpion: I know the above poster already said this, but I figured I would give my opinion saying how awesome of an idea this would be. Also, if Sub-Zero doesn't make it, I hope that one of his alt costumes is Sub Zero.

Isaac: No, not THAT Isaac. The Isaac I want is from The Binding of Isaac. The game is a rogue like game where you play as a young child fighting his way out of his basement with nothing but his tears. You can find a TON of items a long the way and you fight bosses in a way similar to a bullet hell game. It's probably unlikely, but I would love to see Isaac in the game. Also, if he does manage to make it, I hope he calls his mom for the final smash.

Banjo-Kazooie: The duo from the Banjo-Kazooie games! I would love to see these two make a return. I would like it if most of the moveset was taken from his original games, but some inspiration from Nuts and Bolts would be fine.

Conker: Not sure how likely this is, but the squirrel from Conkers Bad Fur Day would also be a great return for him. The only real idea I have of him is his win pose, of him angrily on his throne with his crown.

Edgeworth: The prosecutor from the Phoenix Wright games. I know that this is HIGHLY unlikely especially seeing as Phoenix is in the game, but hey, it doesn't change the fact that I want him. I would think he would play like Phoenix, but much more offensively since he is a prosecutor. Also, it's probably not happening, because in Phoenix's stage he makes a cameo, so I doubt the programmers would resprite a Klavier or someone else and let the Edgeworth sprites go to waste.

King K Rool: I voted for him in the Ballot, and I still wish he won. King K. Rool is the main villain in the Donkey Kong Games. It'd be nice to have a villain in the game to represent the Donkey Kong games. Some ideas I have is his up special being his propeller backpack from Donkey Kong Country 3 and his neutral b shooting his blunderbuss.

That's all my ideas. This took longer than I thought to type out. I know that a lot of my ideas are unlikely, but this is about dream characters, not about likely characters, right? Anyways, see you guys on another thread I guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonadoBoy16
Level 1 CPU

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Newcomer: Princess Daisy
Smash Attacks: Flower Blast
Neutral Special: Flower Storm
Side special: Superball
Up special: Parasol
Down special: Crystal Smash
Final Smash: Water Tornado
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:08 pm

MonadoBoy16 wrote:

what does a water tornado have to do with Daisy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonadoBoy16
Level 1 CPU

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:30 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
MonadoBoy16 wrote:

what does a water tornado have to do with Daisy

Her Water Themed Final smash was inspired by a Fanmade game called Super Mario Pearls of Wisdom. Where Princess Daisy was corrupted in the Fifth world and Acts as the 5th Boss, Also known as Aqua Princess, She used water Based attacks, Which inspires Daisy's Water themed Final Smash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 am

but daisy uses flowers every time she has a special move in a mario game

her final smash should involve flowers in some way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yg_Croo
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:24 pm

The Real Rita Mordio wrote:
I'm wondering who and all everyone wants to see in Crusade, but doesn't want to make a post about it due to them being kinda....eh.

Personally I want to see the following:

Mew- Why Mew? Well, we have Mewtwo, and I feel Mew should be in it. Not a reason on why, so that's why I'll never make a thread.

Dixie Kong: Someone did make a thread on this and I touched up on it, but I have zero hopes.

Spikey-Earred Pichu: Alt costume for Pichu

Toadette: An alt for Toad. That's it.

Rena from Star Ocean: Made a thread on it, but it died since no one knows who she is.

Rita Mordio : She's from my favorite Tales game. There's no set main character in the games, but she would be a nice addition.

What ideas for Crusade do you guys want, and are too afraid of making a failed thread on? As you can tell, my ideas are...eh but it's late and I'm ranting so leave me alone ;-;

Welp...
Yggdra-Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone.
Do to how obscure the poor girl is, she's not going anywhere close to Crusade.
Shadow Queen- PMATTYD( God Nintendo, what a mouth full ! )
People most likely put her down because of peach not being in Crusade.
Tipi/Tipanie-Super Paper Mario
Lack of her fighting is the biggest complaint.
Mario's third brother-My uncanny mind
Just face it. It's dumb...
Melody or Toon Zelda-Legend Of Zelda:Wind Waker
They seem to have potential but, its not going anywhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Yg_Croo wrote:
The Real Rita Mordio wrote:
I'm wondering who and all everyone wants to see in Crusade, but doesn't want to make a post about it due to them being kinda....eh.

Personally I want to see the following:

Mew- Why Mew? Well, we have Mewtwo, and I feel Mew should be in it. Not a reason on why, so that's why I'll never make a thread.

Dixie Kong: Someone did make a thread on this and I touched up on it, but I have zero hopes.

Spikey-Earred Pichu: Alt costume for Pichu

Toadette: An alt for Toad. That's it.

Rena from Star Ocean: Made a thread on it, but it died since no one knows who she is.

Rita Mordio : She's from my favorite Tales game. There's no set main character in the games, but she would be a nice addition.

What ideas for Crusade do you guys want, and are too afraid of making a failed thread on? As you can tell, my ideas are...eh but it's late and I'm ranting so leave me alone ;-;

Welp...
Yggdra-Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone.
Do to how obscure the poor girl is, she's not going anywhere close to Crusade.
Shadow Queen- PMATTYD( God Nintendo, what a mouth full ! )
People most likely put her down because of peach not being in Crusade.
Tipi/Tipanie-Super Paper Mario
Lack of her fighting is the biggest complaint.
Mario's third brother-My uncanny mind
Just face it. It's dumb...
Melody or Toon Zelda-Legend Of Zelda:Wind Waker
They seem to have potential but, its not going anywhere.

Peach is in Crusade, it's Zelda that's missing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormtali
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: My Dream Characters Would Be:   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Godzilla "since he has a lot of video games as much as movies and is one of the worlds most famous Kaiju"

Eva Unit 01 "It Be interesting to Have a Mecha Styled Character in the game" (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Any of the Rampage Monsters (George the Gorilla, Ralph the Wolf, Lizzie the Lizard) "any one of those would do"

Any Undertale Character "IK Blast me of the Highest order And I should be Hit with a stick for mentioning such meme trash and such but I like the game for it as a Game, not because of what the internet turned it into but as a fun RPG Game in General"

Jago (Killer Instinct)

Chaos (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil)

"Ik I am not good at listed what my dream characters are but these are what i got so far, shame some wont make the cut but if they do I'll be amazed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8