Pac-Man Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:07 pm

I'd rather have Pac-Man voiced my Martin Sherman if I can gather the required clips, Or just have him silent with voice addon DLC.

...Oh, And possibly if that happens I could make a tribute to Marty Ingels, Pac's first VA. (Rest in peace...)
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Martin Sherman Pac-Man is not happening, sorry

90% of people will just be confused
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:36 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Question as an alt character slot wouldn't Pacman be able to have Pacman from Street Fighter X Tekken?
So...Pac-Man in a giant fighting Mokujin suit.
...As stupid as this was conceptually, it's not the worst idea...
Bad Box Art Megaman, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:06 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Question as an alt character slot wouldn't Pacman be able to have Pacman from Street Fighter X Tekken?
Keep that thing away from Crusade. That design of Pac-Man left many fans with a sour taste in their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Dustination wrote:
Martin Sherman Pac-Man is not happening, sorry

90% of people will just be confused

Silent Pac option okay? I actually have his Pac-Man World 2 hurt sound if you want to use it. Not that I mind his PM2 voice but I think others would like some option, So I guess silent classic sounds?

Just an idea, I guess.

Also, SFxT Pac-Man was just as insulting as Bad Box Art Mega Man, if you ask me. "Because Pac-Man can't fight without a mech" oh, feck off. :/
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:02 am

TaXMaN wrote:
Keep that thing away from Crusade. That design of Pac-Man left many fans with a sour taste in their mouth.
Uhm...I think you're actually thinking about that other Pac-Man redesign.
Ya'know, the one that gave Pac-Man friggin teeths.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:09 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
Uhm...I think you're actually thinking about that other Pac-Man redesign.
Ya'know, the one that gave Pac-Man friggin teeths.

Oh, I know there's an even worse design but this one still has the awful huge eyes with blue irises, stupid shoes and stupid hands with fingers.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:40 am

Do you mean:
Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5DJjo8wAUvKPRh-COHOBPAB0LzMIM6hevOQTJmaAVEa0F-RFo
?
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:16 am

Grah, get this eye cancer out of my face!
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Do you mean:
Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5DJjo8wAUvKPRh-COHOBPAB0LzMIM6hevOQTJmaAVEa0F-RFo
?

JESUS GOD NO

Last edited by Mario123311 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:19 am

I actually like that redesign
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 am

Kzinssie wrote:
I actually like that redesign
Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 am

I dunno, I just dig it.

It's worth noting I've never played the Pac-Man World games so I don't have the attachment to them a lot of people do
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:47 pm

It's less of his Modern design ((Although GA made him look really weird due to the fact they gave every body part ridges)) and more of his personality. Honestly he makes Bubsy seem cool in comparison.

"AW MAN, I'M A MEME" - One of the cringiest lines ever to exist.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:14 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/?3833p44b14r6v28 A bunch of sound effects I ripped as I feel Pac-Man sounds rather lacking ATM, I also have his jump sounds from PMW3 and Pac-Land if you are interested that I can link here as well.

I also included clips should you make him voiceless ever for dying and being hurt, all ripped from the last 2 Pac-Man World games.

I still want a 3rd Butt-Bounce Combo-Shockwave.
Back to top Go down
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU
For Glorious Fun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 pm

To hell with the hydrant. What we really need for a new down special is the hammer from Pac-in-Time. Who's with me?
But I jest, I'm fine with the Pacster's moveset as it is, even if some parts are a little bizarre. But hey, they make for funny moments:
Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 AqbhOSx
Please note that I apologize for this

Last edited by For Glorious Fun on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU
For Glorious Fun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
I smell final smash potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Man Discussion   Pac-Man Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pac-Man Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6