Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dry

New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:55 am

HypeConduit wrote:
Falco's U.Smash is jump cancelable during a small window. You can hit with it, immediately jump out, and wavedash/nair/dair/shine etc.

A long time ago I revamped Falcon to be a combo machine (so basically like current Little Mac), and I put in that jump cancel intentionally. PH later rerevamped Falcon, so this might just be a relic of old Falcon. Or maybe he liked it himself and kept it in on purpose, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:59 am

Dry wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
Falco's U.Smash is jump cancelable during a small window. You can hit with it, immediately jump out, and wavedash/nair/dair/shine etc.

A long time ago I revamped Falcon to be a combo machine (so basically like current Little Mac), and I put in that jump cancel intentionally. PH later rerevamped Falcon, so this might just be a relic of old Falcon. Or maybe he liked it himself and kept it in on purpose, I dunno.

I think Hype is refering to Falco, not Falcon, Dry, unless you mispelled Falco as Falcon
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:01 am

Sífilis Aguda wrote:
Falcon8r wrote:
Sífilis Aguda wrote:
Well, in fact the sound doesn't work, but i'm using it in mac (parallels).

The sound doesn't work at all? As in, no sound effects or music?

Sífilis Aguda wrote:
The character choose window is also bugged.

Please be more specific. What are you trying to do?

The sound bug. It just don't hear anything, ad i've checked that sound was enabled.

The character one. When i want to offline play and it takes me to choose a character, this appears: https://imgur.com/xD7LAf4

And there's another problem, i just don't see which option i'm in. I mean, the game doesn't difference what i'm choosing and what i'm not. There you have a screenie: https://imgur.com/E4U06Fw
It's starting to look like your install folder is borked. Is your SSBC.exe in the same folder where the rest of the game files live? If you could post a screenshot of your folder tree that might help.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Actually yeah Johnny you're right. He did mention Shine, so that makes sense.

I know Falcon's usmash used to jump cancel, which is why my mind grafted Falcon into that sentence. Not sure why Falco would be jump cancellable.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Dry wrote:

I know Falcon's usmash used to jump cancel, which is why my mind grafted Falcon into that sentence. Not sure why Falco would be jump cancellable.

Oh, sorry, I did mean Falcon. Woops. xP
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:32 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Dry wrote:

Oh, sorry, I did mean Falcon. Woops. xP

Well, at least we know now that Hype was refering to CAPTAIN Falcon. I just though it would make sense, because he did mention Shine.

BTW, why it that change?
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Second hit of Mach Rider's Forward Throw has no sound or visual effects.
Mach Rider's jab hits before he even begins to extend his hand.
Mach Rider's neutral B has virtually no cool down when canceled into other moves (may be intentional but looks kinda dumb).
Shadow's Up Smash has no sound effect on hit.
Waluigi can slide his Down B a long way by falling into the ground while moving, and CPUs can make him slide by just running and using Down B.
Waluigi is missing most of the attacking sound effects he had previously. This is most likely because he borrowed a lot from Wario (as in, files were actually shared between the two) in previous versions of the game.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 pm

When Snake's Up Smash's grenade lands on the ground (at least on Pilotwings), the game suffers a gigantic lag spike.
Also when a player holding onto the hammer dies, the song continues playing for a short period of time until the file ends (at least I assume that's why it stops).
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:56 am

Kirby's Wheel animation doesn't turn around correctly when Kirby changes direction.
Kirby's Hammer disappears pretty quickly after he swings it on the ground (may be intentional but looks weird IMO).

Little Mac's get-up attack (after falling on the ground, not the edge) causes no knockback or hitstun when it hits and has no hitspark.
Little Mac's Side Smash causes a lot of hitsun on grounded foes, but when used in a juggle, it allows foes to recover pretty quickly. Not a huge deal, but it seems random that it works differently in that situation. Possibly related to the moves that "uncombo"?

Ryu's Forward Tilt's first hit causes no hitstun or knockback. This allows opponents to punish him mid-attack.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Ness's Second Jab hits before his hand is extended fully.
Ness's Down Air hits before he even begins to kick.

Bomberman's Ice Bombs no longer seem to freeze opponents (may not be a bug).
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:14 am

Falcon8r wrote:
Ness's Second Jab hits before his hand is extended fully.
Ness's Down Air hits before he even begins to kick.

Bomberman's Ice Bombs no longer seem to freeze opponents (may not be a bug).

I think I remember reading that the ice bomb change was intentional.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:23 am

HypeConduit wrote:
I think I remember reading that the ice bomb change was intentional.

Yeah, it's just kinda weird. Seems like an ice attack should be able to freeze at high damage. I found some uses for the new one, such as comboing into Nair or Grab when hopping in, but it's an interesting choice aesthetically.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 am

Oh, that might just be the nature of the ice spark. It probably doesn't happen unless the opponent takes a certain amount of knockback/hitstun, and PH wanted it to be a stunning projectile. Could be an engine change to make, although I see it then potentially causing problems with Porky's fsmash.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:35 am

Dry wrote:
Oh, that might just be the nature of the ice spark. It probably doesn't happen unless the opponent takes a certain amount of knockback/hitstun, and PH wanted it to be a stunning projectile. Could be an engine change to make, although I see it then potentially causing problems with Porky's fsmash.

If there are concerns about side effects, make the old behavior versus the new behavior configurable. Heck, what I would do is make the minimum knockback to freeze a variable on the hitbox. If not set (or some default), it's computed the same way as before. That way moves you don't touch will still work the same way as before.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:12 pm

CPU Bowser doesn't seem to understand how to hold B to continue using his fire breath.
CPU Bowser has a tendency to use fire breath near or off the edge and SD.

Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Ganondorf's Forward Tilt hits before his leg is extended.
Ganondorf's Up Tilt is missing the explosion effect (but only when it misses).
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Bowser still earns Smash Power during Giga Bowser, which is unlike other characters' Final Smashes.
Back to top Go down
The Ty to the Rone

PostSubject: Video Online   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:00 am

Do you have the same versions of the game? There's been .9 updates. They're in the thread for it. As far as I know, this was a bug in the earlier versions, and now if you don't have the exact same .9 version, then you get insta-booted.

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3321-ssbc-0-9-0-release-update-released

Go to the dropbox link and in the upper right corner where it says download, just click download as zip, and when it's done take the files and replace them with the ones you have. Make sure your bud does it too. I used to have the same problem. Let me know if you need any help if it doesn't work. They really should have been labeled as proper updates. (0.9.1 and 0.9.2) But hey. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
blakkid489

blakkid489

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:59 am

I erased the video. My apologies guys
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:01 pm

If you perfect shield Crash's TNT box, it doesn't play the proper countdown sound effects upon contact with another player, nor does it play the explosion sound effect.

Also, Pichu's missing what seems to be the majority of his attack sound effects.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Sonic's Jab hits before he's even begun to extend his arm.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Goku's Forward Throw is weird. The hits don't seem to line up with the animation.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Snake doesn't say anything, nor is there any sound effect, when he sticks C-4 on the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Katch
Level 1 CPU
Katch

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Hey guys, I just recently downloaded v0.9 (Playing to much Smash 4.) And when I select a stage, I get the: "Unexpected Error has occurred while running the game" error. If I restart my computer, sometimes it fixes it, but I want to play the game without getting this error. OR if I do keep getting this error, how can I fix it without having to restart my computer every single time?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Katch wrote:
Hey guys, I just recently downloaded v0.9 (Playing to much Smash 4.) And when I select a stage, I get the: "Unexpected Error has occurred while running the game" error. If I restart my computer, sometimes it fixes it, but I want to play the game without getting this error. OR if I do keep getting this error, how can I fix it without having to restart my computer every single time?

Weird. Have you tried redownloading?
Back to top Go down
Katch
Level 1 CPU
Katch

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Slissith wrote:
Katch wrote:

Weird. Have you tried redownloading?

I haven't tried that, but I have tried re-extracting the game file and it didn't work. I'll try re-downloading right now.

EDIT: I think I fixed it now. I just extracted the files in the same folder I downloaded the zip file in. Odd.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:04 am

only happens occasionally
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
lilggamegenius
Level 1 CPU

Lil-G

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:32 pm

not sure if this bug has been said but sometimes characters can"Die" but they don't come back on the revival platform, they either jump out of the blast zone or use the're 3rd jump to get back on the stage. so far its only been 2 CPU's on the tetris stage. meta knight and kolona.
Back to top Go down
angelus219
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Temple stage crashes the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next