HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Falcon8r wrote:
Another few Ryu/Evil Ryu bugs:
When using his Down Throw, the effect for slamming the target into the ground appears above his head.
His Neutral Aerial causes a really weird effect on hit. The opponent is blown back quickly but stops moving abruptly after a short distance.
The AI is perfectly SDI'ing away. This attack has no knockback at any percent. AI SDI is toned down in the coming patch
Also, the sound effect for hitting with Neutral Aerial is very unfitting. Same applies to Evil Ryu's Up Aerial (it's a kick, but the sound effect used is intended for punch attacks).
Evil Ryu, Ryu and Chun Li were given that neutral air sound effect to signify a difference in the move from what would expected. These moves are meant to represent the classic Jump-In of street fighters, and thus have no knockback with high hitstun. Without that sound effect signifying it, people would think the Nair is bugged when it doesnt knock the opponent away.

And Petey:
On Q-bert, Petey's Final Smash only seems to work on select tiles. I haven't figured out what the pattern is yet.
It seems more difficult to pull off Petey's Jab combo than with other characters (or am I missing something?).

Also, something weird happens if you fight CPU Yoshi on the Pilotwings stage. He continuously does short-hop DJCs - this is really annoying. Don't know whether its intentional.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Petey's jab is unique in that letting go of attack interrupts the move, so pressing attack again will give you a fresh jab 1 or if holding a direction, other tilts or whatever. In order to do his actual jab combo you need to never let go of A.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Hilariously enough, Ridley can star/screen KO during the end of his Final Smash on bigger stages, or if the screen pans out far enough.

As for Goku's issue with his U-Spec, I found that it has to do with the Jump button; Turning Tap Jumping off and attempting to teleport upwards mid-air will work, but not if Goku is also gliding or the player is holding the assigned Jump button.

EDIT: And if I may bother you for one last moment? I hear talks of a patch in both past *and* present tense, and yet, I cannot find it anywhere on this site despite having searched high and low...

Please tell me, has the patch been released yet? :/
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Goku issue is fixed. Ridley issue probably is already or will be.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Goku issue is fixed.  Ridley issue probably is already or will be.

Ah, that's good, then! ^_^

Fighting with Tap Jumping disabled is rather cumbersome for me to readjust to... ívì'"

Oh, and um, the patch...? ^_-'"
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:

Fighting with Tap Jumping disabled is rather cumbersome for me to readjust to... ívì'"

The patch has not been released yet.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Dustination wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:

The patch has not been released yet.

I see.

Thank you for your patience. ^_^
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
I decided to make Kirby's jump cancels not refresh jumps (for any B move that had it), other than that it will remain unchanged.  That combo isn't overkill if you just press left or right.  And ai above like lvl 4 will di that as well.  No problem.

Thank you for that at least. Also, I was fighting a level 10. And I would understand why the abilities would add a lot of mobility to Kirby, perhaps to reflect the Kirby games' bias towards players with abilities. It just seems so strange seeing that in the other Smash titles, Kirby's absorb wasn't usually a worthy option. Mostly because of the suction having a weird hit box, probably.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 pm

It's possible to DI out of some Final Smashes so that the knockback hit misses... So far I've seen this happen with Ness's, Mewtwo's, and Saki's.

Also, sometimes Rush gets left behind even when Mega Man has lost all his stocks.
Back to top Go down
TerrorOfTalos
Level 1 CPU
TerrorOfTalos

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Choosing Phoenix Wright at the CSS and loading a match makes the game black screen and force quit itself.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:51 am

Wario still has the infinite side b jump recovery
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Dry

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:10 am

In fact Hype that's exactly what I was going for.

At the base of it, people play Smash Bros so that they get to play their favourite characters against other characters in a setting not otherwise possible. In order for that to be a success, I think there should be some sense of "immersion" within a character, so that you feel like you're playing the character you know and love and grew up with, and not just something created for Smash Bros that slightly resembles the character. Focusing Kirby's power on Inhale allows people to play as the "real" Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:24 am

Wright's on-ground HOLD IT doesn't work on Link. Just Link. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
BlabChain

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:34 am

As of the major patch update to 0.9 that was just released:

- Mega Man's Rush Jet disappeared when I ran into Ganondorf with it while he was in the air. Not sure if this happens with other characters, I haven't tested it yet.

- When Mega Man taps the Special button to shoot his Mega Buster, it will continue to repeatedly shoot long after you stop tapping the button (you can just tap it once and it'll autofire). There's no way to make it stop other than jump.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Items are stuck at the origin of the character, they aren't moving in any way during attacks.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:04 pm

MOST OF THESE ARE SNAKE RELATED GLITCHES
Snake's landmines can be planted on Path to Glory's platforms, and the landmines will stay suspended in the air, and can still trigered by touching them
Bug:
Maybe this can happen with the Pitfall item as well, haven't tested it

Another one: If mines are planted on Planet's Core Platforms, while they are going down, the landmines will be planted in the air. However, when the platform goes up, the mine will attach to the ground
Planting a landmine while going up on a platform is fine
Bug:

Another one: Grenades don't make landmines explode, grenades just explode, but mines don't
Another one: If you pause the game JUST when an explosive, well, explodes, you'll see the explosion animation OVER and OVER
Bug:
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:50 pm

megaman lacks the animation of throwing objects in the air and land
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:44 am

It seems the health meter graphic on Marth's Final Smash is missing.
Back to top Go down
manowar204

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 am

So when I run 0.8 everything is working fine but for some reason the menus are completely impossible for me to navigate in 0.9. In Training and Crusade modes there are no menus at all (see screenshots) and if I go to Online mode the screen turns black and freezes. I'm not sure what's going on?

Screen Shots:
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:16 pm

manowar204 wrote:
So when I run 0.8 everything is working fine but for some reason the menus are completely impossible for me to navigate in 0.9. In Training and Crusade modes there are no menus at all (see screenshots) and if I go to Online mode the screen turns black and freezes. I'm not sure what's going on?

Screen Shots:

Redl your game. The download didn't complete.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
manowar204

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:29 pm

I've tried DL'ing it a few times now from various different mirrors and I've gotten the same issues each time. Oddly, Chrome stopped the download from Drop box claiming it was malicious but FireFox DL'd it fine. I've also tried using a few different tools to unzip the game but that hasn't made any difference either.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:11 pm

New bug found, also attributed to graphics:

Shadow's shooting animation (when using the Ray Gun) is incorrectly placed, causing him to sink *deep* into the floor for its duration.
Back to top Go down
BlabChain

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Adding onto the previous Mega Man glitches I mentioned, his Tornado Hold seems to have one frame where the transparency color (pink) is still visible. So when you use it, you'll see a flash of pink in the animation.

Discovered on Battlefield in a match against Mario, not sure if it's just me though.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:02 pm

I found a bug with evil ryu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:47 pm

manowar204 wrote:
I've tried DL'ing it a few times now from various different mirrors and I've gotten the same issues each time. Oddly, Chrome stopped the download from Drop box claiming it was malicious but FireFox DL'd it fine. I've also tried using a few different tools to unzip the game but that hasn't made any difference either.
I just opened it fine from buttercup (Which I host). Try that one. If it doesn't work, you computer may have some graphical issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:23 pm

If you use Snake's Up Smash on the Pilotwings stage, the game freezes up for a few seconds when the projectile explodes. Also, if you pause it during the time it would be froze, the explosion animation loops.
Back to top Go down
Epithymo
Level 1 CPU
Epithymo

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 am

Falcon8r wrote:
If you use Snake's Up Smash on the Pilotwings stage, the game freezes up for a few seconds when the projectile explodes. Also, if you pause it during the time it would be froze, the explosion animation loops.
Uh, I know this is my first post, but I also want to report this one.

In more detail, if Snake's Rocket from his Up-Smash touches the ground, above happens.
This bug seems to work in most of the stages*.
*I tested with FD, BF, Distortion World, Tetris
Also this bug is not just graphical, since it hurts the fighter ALOT(over 999%).

(Not a native English speaker, so if it sounds rude, sorry.)

Edit: I just tested it, and it seems to give 2418% most of the time.
Picture here.
(If you're going to try, you should turn your volume down.)

Last edited by Epithymo on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tested it!)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:07 am

thanks for reporting it. the coders will look into it if it hasnt been fixed already
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:40 am

Kinda minor, but Peach's Forward Tilt animation stops when she's got her leg pointed straight up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~   New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 0.9 bugs, fresh!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next