Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Z1GMA
Level 2 CPU
Z1GMA

Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am

How about online Co-op Adventure (or classic) Mode? You'd share stocks to keep it challenging.
But I guess this has already been suggested?
Back to top Go down
CyberFox
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:09 pm

How about using the Gnoggin theory on Smash as a basis of inspiration for the story?
as for Bosses, How about the Game Genie?
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:15 am

I've got an Idea for Story Mode, The Giga Virus.

I'm serious, Giga Bowser, Giga Mac, And I'd be more than willing to upgrade the ice climbers into older forms with this Giga Virus.

Another Idea would be to incorporate Original Characters, I've got a couple characters up my sleeve. Marco and Cress.
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 pm

You know, I have an idea for Story Mode: Arcs!

Choose a specific character, go through a unique adventure in a vast open world created from assets of games from represented (some of them including a certain added mechanic) and once you've explored specific areas of the world or cleared specific arcs, you get to go through a group arc which would then lead to a final arc when all those group arcs are resolved. I have major plans for the Smashers as you can see.

An example: A stork-type Pokemon is delivering the trophies of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi when suddenly Kamek and the Subspace Army kidnap the stork and Baby Luigi. The trophy lands safely in a nest where it activates around a herd of Yoshis who then assist the Baby Mario, It plays just like Yoshi's Island except you not only cross the worlds of Yoshi's Island, but Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, WarioWare and Ice Climber, the road ends at the Koopa Castle where Bowser Jr. waits for Yoshi. You fight him like you do in a Typical Smash Game, then Kamek super-sizes the little twerp for the final boss fight of Yoshi's Island. Then Bowser and Ganondorf Show up, Captive Trophies in Hand in clown-cars (With Bowser's towing his trophified son and Ganondorf's sporting the face of his CDi Counterpart.) setting up Yoshi to be a part of the Smash Crusaders (Consisting of Mario, Pit, Link, and Kirby.)

Now name how your arc will turn out!

Groups
* Smash Crusaders: Mario, Pit, Link, Kirby, Yoshi
* Smash Bretheren: Fire Emblem Characters and Meta Knight
* Star Kong: Team Star Fox and Whatever Kongs manage to appear in the game
* Warp Star Bunch: Ice Climbers, Gooey, Geno, Ristar, Adeline
* Hired Guns: Solid Snake, Samus, Sheik, Magnus
* Collectors: King Dedede, Duck Hunt, Ashley, Wario
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Spoon300 wrote:
You know, I have an idea for Story Mode: Arcs!

Choose a specific character, go through a unique adventure in a vast open world created from assets of games from represented (some of them including a certain added mechanic) and once you've explored specific areas of the world or cleared specific arcs, you get to go through a group arc which would then lead to a final arc when all those group arcs are resolved. I have major plans for the Smashers as you can see.

An example: A stork-type Pokemon is delivering the trophies of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi when suddenly Kamek and the Subspace Army kidnap the stork and Baby Luigi. The trophy lands safely in a nest where it activates around a herd of Yoshis who then assist the Baby Mario, It plays just like Yoshi's Island except you not only cross the worlds of Yoshi's Island, but Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, WarioWare and Ice Climber, the road ends at the Koopa Castle where Bowser Jr. waits for Yoshi. You fight him like you do in a Typical Smash Game, then Kamek super-sizes the little twerp for the final boss fight of Yoshi's Island. Then Bowser and Ganondorf Show up, Captive Trophies in Hand in clown-cars (With Bowser's towing his trophified son and Ganondorf's sporting the face of his CDi Counterpart.) setting up Yoshi to be a part of the Smash Crusaders (Consisting of Mario, Pit, Link, and Kirby.)

Now name how your arc will turn out!

Groups

I can't lie, this is actually a really cool idea. The teams are kinda strange, but I'd be completely open about this.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Spoon300 wrote:

Groups

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
kigha
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Add adventure mode and level up the hero like pokemon game And creates a tournament in which players from all over the world will be able to participate until final every week.Also put lives (HP) in the fighting as the damage
Back to top Go down
Dracobat10
Level 2 CPU
Dracobat10

Captain Falcon
  Dracobat10

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Man I wish I knew about this earlier, ppl in our Discord fandomize bout things like this so we might as well have that effort be transferred over into a channel or something if we wanna keep this idea going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic   Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Story Mode Discussion Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5