Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:36 am

He might've started talking about Falco/Wolf, else he was probably just going to go into further detail with the character customization than disclosed at the time. I wouldn't mind either/both.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:05 am

Yeah either is very possible. I've always been outspoken on cutting Falco so I could take or leave him, maybe giving Falco's Neutral and Side Specials to Fox as variants.

EDIT: Also the Challenger Approaching banners are down. It's never an indication of anything but it's worth noting.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 ZlCfzSOWtkMYV5tSrg

Sakurai:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 am

RIP Takamaru, I didn't care about you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 am

I would had liked to see him playable. I love retro revivals. Eh, this beats stickers anf trophies, I guess. :/
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 am

Yet another Leak Smaked to the ground by Sakurai, Rest in peices! Glad to atleast see Takamaru Though.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:35 am

It's nice to see him, and it's a shame because a lot of people were hoping for him. However I don't think he would have added much to the game other than his name. The things he can do are already covered very well by people like Marth and Shiek.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 am

Takamaru was a character speculated for the game before the game was even announced. He was in the same bag that Professor Layton was in. This being said, the fact that he has made it as an assist trophy impresses me.

Also, there's been a small streak of more-than-semi-interesting PoTDs. Lets see how long this can last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 am

O hey, a Paper Mario stage. It's about time we got one of those.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 am

Things are looking a lot better for Mr. P Mario.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:11 am

Too bad its from the arguably worst installment
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 am

StayPuft wrote:

Is sticker star really that bad? I'm in the middle of a TYOD re-playthrough, so I'm intrigued to know why it's meh.
...Unless that's a bit off topic.  Brow raise 
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:15 am

StayPuft wrote:
There are two images today, showing that the stage evolves like a pop-up book. It confirmed that one of them is S.S. Flavion from The Thousand-Year Door so it appears it spans the franchise.

EDIT: Have a look at this image, taken from the Smash Direct.
Spoiler:
At the top left of the image there's a bit of writing that translates to "Boss HP - 100.000". It's at the Direct at precisely 36:00, I just checked and it is there. It appears Palutena's Temple probably has a boss by the looks of things, in which case it's probably Hades or Dark Pit.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 am

My phone isn't loading a 2nd image so I'll take your word for it then

Not too interested in Palutenas temple speculation

Also off-topic but Ganon is that you on the funko fanatic forum
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 am

StayPuft wrote:
My phone isn't loading a 2nd image so I'll take your word for it then

Not too interested in Palutenas temple speculation

Also off-topic but Ganon is that you on the funko fanatic forum
Hah yeah that's me, who are you on it?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 am

I'm cellularSP with the phoenix wright avatar
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 am

Murder she wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
There are two images today, showing that the stage evolves like a pop-up book. It confirmed that one of them is S.S. Flavion from The Thousand-Year Door so it appears it spans the franchise.

EDIT: Have a look at this image, taken from the Smash Direct.
Spoiler:
At the top left of the image there's a bit of writing that translates to "Boss HP - 100.000". It's at the Direct at precisely 36:00, I just checked and it is there. It appears Palutena's Temple probably has a boss by the looks of things, in which case it's probably Hades or Dark Pit.

oh god, please Hades.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 am

Hades would be cooler, but remember that Palutena's trailer has Dark Pit at the end, and they are on Palutena's Temple at that point. So my money would be on Dark Pit being the boss.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:28 am

SO N's castle confirmed as a stage, Reshiram Zekrom and ..Milotic (??) will appear. It's strange, because Milotic has literally no significance at all basically to this area at all. It's so far out of relation, that it almost makes me wonder if it's a slip-up.

I suppose that you could argue Cresselia had no business hanging out on Spear Pillar but at least it was another Gen 4 legendary with relation to the game's story.

Excited for this stage in general tho

Edit: Hearing things that this might actually be Parfum Palace which might mean all three of these guys are just statues
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:41 am

Nah it's the Unova Pokémon League (Essentially N's Castle).

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 ZlCfzSPRioIHoRLm3JSuper Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 Pok%C3%A9mon_League_cutscene_BW

Note the shape of the trees and the four broken pillars half way up the stairs.

Milotic's a weird one though, not only is it not featured at all in that location, but it doesn't even feature in the region. Plus Unova is important in that the Pokémon are almost totally unique to that region, in other words no other Generations are really featured in the games.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 am

Murder she wrote:
Nah it's the Unova Pokémon League (Essentially N's Castle).

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 ZlCfzSPRioIHoRLm3JSuper Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 Pok%C3%A9mon_League_cutscene_BW

Note the shape of the trees and the four broken pillars half way up the stairs.

Milotic's a weird one though, not only is it not featured at all in that location, but it doesn't even feature in the region. Plus Unova is important in that the Pokémon are almost totally unique to that region, in other words no other Generations are really featured in the games.

I heard people saying perhaps Milotic is Zoroark, and he'll appear as many different Pokemon, or that they just replaced Kyurem who is a Pokeball Pokemon, but it is an odd choice still then.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWdJcEEC7s
Go to around 2:00 and listen closely
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 am

http://www.gamezone.com/originals/2013/07/27/interview-director-michel-ancel-talks-rayman-legends

This is also an article dug up about a year ago. It's looking pretty great for Rayman right now.
Article wrote:
GZ: This is probably the most important question I have to ask: Can Rayman kick Mario's ass?

MA: Uh, maybe we'll have the answer very soon. (laughs)

Also Angry Birds confirmed.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Also Angry Birds confirmed.

Damnit, I was gonna make that joke.  Sad 

Ganonthegreat wrote:
It's looking pretty great for Rayman right now.

We'll see. Things looked pretty great for Shulk a couple weeks ago, too, and look where that led us so far.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 am

Oh yeah I'm not going to be one of those guys believing Rayman is essentially confirmed, but he at the moment has a lot more evidence than most.

And yeah he was a trophy, but remember that Phosphora was unveiled as a trophy and now she's an AT.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:25 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
And yeah he was a trophy, but remember that Phosphora was unveiled as a trophy and now she's an AT.

Not to mention Dillon being confirmed for both consecutively. Me and my friends are eagerly waiting to see what's in store for Rayman. I don't have a WiiU, but Rayman landing in Smash would probably get me to buying one. Or at the very least a 3DS. Obviously, there's other characters that I'm crossing my fingers for more, such as Maxwell or a Belmont, but Rayman would be a high-impact addition to the roster.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:01 am

A Belmont would be very low possibility, but Konami has a precedent with them so it's possible. I'd love to see Maxwell too.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Snake is the only 3rd party character I'm waiting on at this point. Not interested in any other 3rd parties at this point

So far, Little Mac is the only newcomer I am hyped for. His trailer still gives me goosebumps. lol.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 pm

At the moment there is really no other veteran I really need to see back. I mean I used Snake and Squirtle but I've accepted their fate. The game would also feel lacking without Ness and Ice Climbers but I never personally used them.

I'm not counting Mewtwo as I'm talking Brawl veterans, the characters in my avatar are the only ones really left for my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 pm

For me, this roster is rather lacking so far. But its too soon say that for certain since we are still missing characters.

The majority of the newcomers have been rather underwhelming to me. Note that these are just personal input. Do note, that my critique in the spoiler is quite a read. So unless you enjoy reading other's elaborate opinions on Smash characters, I wouldn't recommend opening this spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next