Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:02 am

Wow, aerial smash attacks.
Tons of new stuff being brought to the table this time around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:19 am

Dustination wrote:
Wow, aerial smash attacks.
Tons of new stuff being brought to the table this time around. Very Happy
Sakurai wrote:
The Levin sword and tomes are Robin's life lines. The Levin sword can be activated by using smash attacks--you can even activate these moves in midair! However, just like in the original game, the Levin sword can be used only a limited number of times before it breaks, at which point it takes some time to regenerate. When the Levin sword is unavailable, Robin fights using the bronze sword.

They may not be chargeable, I'm imagining they work like C-Stick smashes.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 am

No one likes a bait and switch
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Because I'm known for my hatred of clones, I decided my reaction to Lucina's inclusion should be posted.

I'm fine with it.
No seriously, I always despised Marth's sweetspot combat, he's one of the few Smash characters I refuse to play, because I just can't deal with the inconvenience. Although I'd have preferred a straight mage, or an archer, or a not blue haired swordsman, I'm not angry about Lucina's inclusion.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:58 am

Just letting you guy know there's a very small chance of Mewtwo tomorrow. As it's the 16th anniversary of the first Pokémon movie.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:08 am

Cute Kittens confirmed for SSB3DS today.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:14 am

I hope they have alternate types of kitten in the stage too. The kitten model they showed today would look just like my kitten if it was brown was changed to black.

Also the text was a but ambiguous, "Just FYI, there are about five dog breeds in this game.". I wonder if that includes things like the Nintendog AT.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 am

Sakurai's cat should make an appearance
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 am

Robinthegreat wrote:
Just letting you guy know there's a very small chance of Mewtwo tomorrow. As it's the 16th anniversary of the first Pokémon movie.

Not happening. Lol.

Otherwise, we would've gotten him instead of Falcon this past Monday.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am

Actually we probably got Falcon because it was the 16th anniversary of F-Zero X on the day of the reveal.

I completely agree it's very slim, I just figured it was worth mentioning. Our next big shot is the 25th. That date is the week of two new Kirby games, R.O.B's 29th, Mother's 25th and Dr. Mario's 24th. I'd personally expect Ness on this day.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:31 pm

We're not getting another character for awhile, but we may get something cool tomorrow seeing that it's Friday, I kinda hope we see a new stage... haven't one since E3, and the last new stage was PacLand which... doesn't spark my interest...

Lets get a DK stage! Or a Kirby stage... or a Star Fox stage... or a F-Zero stage... Please? Razz
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 pm

I want to see more skins
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Robinthegreat wrote:
Actually we probably got Falcon because it was the 16th anniversary of F-Zero X on the day of the reveal.

I completely agree it's very slim, I just figured it was worth mentioning. Our next big shot is the 25th. That date is the week of two new Kirby games, R.O.B's 29th, Mother's 25th and Dr. Mario's 24th. I'd personally expect Ness on this day.

Seriously Ganon, your "predictions" are getting old. Not everything gets revealed based on an anniversary you know.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:21 pm

I'd like to see a veteran for next week. Supposedly Mr. Game & Watch or Wario.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
 resetti 

Jesus dude, that's kind of harsh. In your defense, though, you're actually right, and I think I'm kind of scared to bring up that kind of thing sorry Ganon.
:C
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:31 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Robinthegreat wrote:

Seriously Ganon, your "predictions" are getting old. Not everything gets revealed based on an anniversary you know.
If you don't like it then don't respond. I for one enjoy the guessing game, even though I hear a lot of people talk about deliberately not speculating to take the edge off the blows. I think this is a terrible standpoint to have as you wreck your own enjoyment. I mean we have no idea when we'll get another chance to have fun guessing a roster of this scale again and I'm sure as hell not going to miss it.

And having Ness unveiled on the 25th anniversary of his franchise would make a lot of sense. I mean it's not a random date like the 17th or something, and we're long overdue for Ness to return officially.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 pm

We had 3 characters revealed this past Monday, so I wouldn't expect anymore until at least August.

In fact, I think August could very well have the final batch of characters revealed before the game comes out in Japan on September 13th, with the rest of the unreveals coming afterwards.

Besides, 36 fighters have already been revealed, so I'd rather there be reveals on other things, like Wii U exclusive content, stages and game modes.

Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:40 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Robinthegreat wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Robinthegreat wrote:
And having Ness unveiled on the 25th anniversary of his franchise would make a lot of sense. I mean it's not a random date like the 17th or something, and we're long overdue for Ness to return officially.
Just don't expect anything on the exact day Mother completes 25 years, as 7/27 is on a Sunday. Of course, it's still possible something on 7/28, I just wanted to let you know this.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:53 pm

It's striking to me how some people see it as "Super Smash Bros WII U/3DS", while others see it as " Super CHARACTERS Bros. WII N33D M0R3".
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 am

Ness_64 wrote:
Robinthegreat wrote:
Just don't expect anything on the exact day Mother completes 25 years, as 7/27 is on a Sunday. Of course, it's still possible something on 7/28, I just wanted to let you know this.
Yeah I think next Friday is the best slot for it, we almost always get characters on Friday and the next one is only two days away from the Mother anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 pm

BTW CoroCoro backtracked, no reveals in their next issue.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Why do you always double post when you can just edit your previous post; if you want people to see there's a "new post" you can copy your old post, delete it, then re-post it so people know there's something new
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:08 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Why do you always double post when you can just edit your previous post; if you want people to see there's a "new post" you can copy your old post, delete it, then re-post it so people know there's something new
Good point, I didn't want people to miss it because it was news, I'll do that from now on.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Will you guys be ok if I just leave the Smashboard's link on the OP and remove the wall of text? Cause at least that place quickly updates its SSB4 info on its own. Plus we are running out of space on the OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:07 am

I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:09 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:28 am

Don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:26 pm

It doesn't matter to me
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:25 am

We FINALLY got a star fox stage today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next