View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 am

The Subspace is an area unique to the Super Smash Bros "Universe," specifically Brawl's story mode. It is heavily foreshadowed throughout The Subspace Emissary with the Subspace Bombs and Shadow Bugs, before finally entering it near the end.

As a stage, Subspace would be fairly simple, being based off of the False Character stages in The Great Maze. The initial stage looks similar to Final Destination. Over time, various soft platforms would fade in and out, switching between the various layouts seen in the Great Maze. A full list of them can be found here.

Spoiler:

Possible Song Choices:
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 pm

I support, but it could be a bit more interesting
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:14 pm

I am open to suggestions, but I feel like, as a "Smash Bros" stage, it should be somewhat basic
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:08 pm

We already have plenty of universe-less stages in the game, so no support.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:31 am

Fair enough, though my stages usually go with my character suggestions (Hence the "Subspace" and "Freedom Planet" stages I suggested). We do still need stages for all of the represented universes as well.
Correct me if I am wrong, but we are missing stages for:

• Weegee (Assuming he is a different "Universe" compared to other Mario characters)
  • Yoshi
  • Wario
  • Geno (If he is a different "Universe" from the other "Mario" characters)
  • Metroid
  • Pikmin
  • Fire Emblem
  • Star Fox
  • Kirby
  • F-ZERO
  • Mother/Earthbound
  • Punch Out!!
  • Sin & Punishment
  • Ice Climbers
  • R.O.B./Robot (Unless one of the "Retro Stages" would belong to him)
  • Duck Hunt (Same as R.O.B.)
  • Mach Rider (Same as R.O.B.)
  • Metal Gear
  • Ristar
  • Rayman
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Klonoa
  • Dragon Ball

And that isn't including any (and all) upcoming characters, nor is it taking the "size" of the current "universes" into account
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:00 am

wheeled_tank wrote:
The Subspace is an area unique to the Super Smash Bros "Universe," specifically Brawl's story mode. It is heavily foreshadowed throughout The Subspace Emissary with the Subspace Bombs and Shadow Bugs, before finally entering it near the end.

As a stage, Subspace would be fairly simple, being based off of the False Character stages in The Great Maze. The initial stage looks similar to Final Destination. Over time, various soft platforms would fade in and out, switching between the various layouts seen in the Great Maze. A full list of them can be found here.

Spoiler:

Possible Song Choices:
Are you talking about the stage that I made on Brawl Vault/Smashboards. That would be very interesting to add onto this game. Currently, I broke the stage into several different variations of it. As for the original variation, the stage transitions into a total of 31 different layouts (including the 'no platforms' layout).
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:22 am

sluigi123 wrote:
Are you talking about the stage that I made on Brawl Vault/Smashboards. That would be very interesting to add onto this game. Currently, I broke the stage into several different variations of it. As for the original variation, the stage transitions into a total of 31 different layouts (including the 'no platforms' layout).
Wait. Someone already had this idea of a stage? I barely went to the Brawl Vault, and even less so to Smashboards. This is a strange coincidence

Is your stage actually usable in Brawl? Could you link it?

Edit: Found it. Do you mind if I post a link to your Brawl mod here?
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 pm

My apologies of being more than a year late on this, Real-Life has caught up to me.

Sure; go right on ahead. Wink
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 8:12 am

This is a interesting stage idea, but as OmegaSteve777 said, it could be more interesting. Maybe when the hazards are on, subspace enemies and bosses (rarely) could periodically join to make the fight more chaotic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion   Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Subspace (Super Smash Bros Brawl) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1