Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
AEM wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Okay, Parental Bond is more than likely going to be the most broken ability of all time. It allows the bearer to attack twice in one turn. Be sure you have a pokemon with Gastro Acid.
The second attack does half the damage of the original one.
Regardless, it still seems broken.
Just like all of the other Mega Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm

That's basically just an extra STAB multiplier that also breaks through Sturdy and Focus Sash users.

Not really that broken, but still useful.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:

Also: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 Direct98
Are you people seriously ignoring this picture?
No, It's Pikachu's new evolution.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:15 am

Wii Fit U Direct uploaded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elXyFF-jBTg

(why Nintendo, why... ,_,)

Although it is interesting that the Wii Fit Trainer has a new look, perhaps going to be an Alt colour for her in SSB4.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:17 am

I participated in the training exercise in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:19 am

basically any news from nintendo that isnt smash bros related is news i wont care about
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:17 am

"Directly!"

Not a fan of the new WFT, she just looks like a zombie to me, just cold and robotlike.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
"Directly!"

Not a fan of the new WFT, she just looks like a zombie to me, just cold and robotlike.
And the old one didn't? I think the new one looks more human like.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:45 am

Yeah, the new one seems more "real" compared to the old version (the one used in Smash, funny enough). The old one is more reminiscent of mannequins you'd see at Victoria's Secret.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:19 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Yeah, the new one seems more "real" compared to the old version (the one used in Smash, funny enough). The old one is more reminiscent of mannequins you'd see at Victoria's Secret.
Except Victoria's Secret mannequins are half, if not fully, naked.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:01 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Except Victoria's Secret mannequins are half, if not fully, naked.
Don't worry, there will be mods for that soon enough.

I think it's the eyes of the WFT, I always liked the minimalist design she had, but this just looks a little dead to me. I'm really glad that we are keeping the old WFT (At least for the standard skin) in SSB4.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:18 pm

If WFT wasn't in Smash Bros none of you guys would probably care what she looked like
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Banned from Crusade wrote:
If WFT wasn't in Smash Bros none of you guys would probably care what she looked like
This is true, so true.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Not as much, but I am... Familiar with Wii Fit, and the new look is far from an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Not as much, but I am... Familiar with Wii Fit, and the new look is far from an improvement.
I don't mind the new look myself, but I do think it was better before Razz
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 MZbHqES
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:02 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 MZbHqES
That chicken game is da bomb.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 am

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/10-01-2013/

New Direct tomorrow, apparently it's "focused on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games launching later this year.", so don't expect any SSB4.
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am

At least we'll be able to see more gameplay of DKC: Tropical Freeze and SM3DW. Razz 
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/10-01-2013/

New Direct tomorrow, apparently it's "focused on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games launching later this year.", so don't expect any SSB4.
That's what was said about the Nintendo Direct that revealed Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:52 am

I never said there won't be SSB4, I said not to expect it, seeing as it's a long shot given the description.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I do think we'll see something, but I may be wrong and that's fine. I am quite excited for new footage of SM3DW and DK Tropical Freeze.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:41 am

20 Minutes to Go!

I literally have no idea what they are going to pack it with. I expect Sonic: Lost World, DKC: Tropical Freeze and Pokémon X/Y, but other than that it's a mystery.

Looking at those three though, it makes me think that if we're getting a Smash character, it will either be Diddy, K.Rool, Sonic, Mewtwo or a different Pokémon rep. Honestly I'd be fine with any of those reveals.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 am

Super Mario 3D World looks impressive in scale.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:27 am

Sonic's announcement for Smash 4 and Ace Attorney 5 demo made my day early. Lol
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 am

NEW KIRBY GAME!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 am

God, everything is cool.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 am

nintendo doesn't disappoint again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Nintendo wins again.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:16 pm

rhino beetle kirby is best kirby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next