Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:05 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Dustination wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Nintendo, what are you thinking for not including an AC adapter with the New 3DS XL?

I know you own a 3DS, you can use that one. Why is everyone so freaked out about this?
Think of it in perspective of someone who has never owned a 3DS and decides to get the latest version; in this case, New 3DS XL. Doesn't make much sense to not include the AC adapter with it, eh? I know they could buy a separate AC adapter, but it doesn't make much sense to not include it with the system itself.
Assume about 75% of purchasers own a 3DS already. All of those chargers are now going to go to waste. It may not be a popular decision but to me it makes a lot of logistical sense to remove the AC adapter.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:56 am

Hipster Bowser wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Dustination wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Nintendo, what are you thinking for not including an AC adapter with the New 3DS XL?

I know you own a 3DS, you can use that one. Why is everyone so freaked out about this?
Think of it in perspective of someone who has never owned a 3DS and decides to get the latest version; in this case, New 3DS XL. Doesn't make much sense to not include the AC adapter with it, eh? I know they could buy a separate AC adapter, but it doesn't make much sense to not include it with the system itself.
Assume about 75% of purchasers own a 3DS already. All of those chargers are now going to go to waste. It may not be a popular decision but to me it makes a lot of logistical sense to remove the AC adapter.
People kinda trade their systems in for new ones. Most resellers do not buy a used system without the AC adapter.

What really ticks me off is the lack of regular sized N3DS systems coming to the Americas. Seriously, why?? Sure the XL generally sold more, but there's a legit beneficial difference between having the two variations now with the removable faceplates! ugh, why this nintendo!?!??! I was looking forward to having a semi-original 3ds design
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:01 am

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-01-2015/
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:33 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Should I take this seriously, considering the date?
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:37 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
Should I take this seriously, considering the date?
Catch a new Nintendo Direct on April 1 at 3 p.m. PT for the latest on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games. Stick around after the Direct for a live Nintendo Treehouse presentation featuring one of our spring releases."Don’t let the date fool you: This Nintendo Direct is no joke!"
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:46 am

Giff mk8dlc
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Here's the stream for people who need it.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:21 am

Not sure if this is technically a "Direct", but next Sunday there'll be a Smash Bros. announcement from Sakurai himself.

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 6qKQ1QB
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:29 am

Nintendo Direct Alert

http://kotaku.com/new-nintendo-direct-coming-this-thursday-1741683670

November 12th at  2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET / 10 p.m. GMT

Europe is having it hosted by NoE President Satoru Shibata, no word on the US host, though if trends continue it's likely to be Reggie.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 am

Nothing announced for Japan yet? I'm going to keep my hopes low if that's the case. Good to see them return regardless.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:35 pm

about damn time. sucks im working that day
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:28 am

Nintendo Direct Alert

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/702463689471864832

February 28th at  7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. GMT

The Direct will focus exclusively on Pokémon, I guess this'll be the announcement of the next main game. It'll only be five minutes long so don't expect too much info.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:47 am

26th*

Really wish Nintendo started airing directs on weekends. Then again, it's only five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:12 am

Just a quick heads up that the last Pokemon-specific direct where they announced X/Y was only 12 minutes and 7 of that was Iwata talking about the history of Pokemon. So we could very well get something exciting.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Ohhhhhhh Pokemon Sun and Moon!!!
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Nintendo Direct tomorrow! Here's my bingo card.

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 March_12
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Buckle down for ALL THE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:19 pm

They announced Rhythm Heaven and new Kirby

and Kirby amiibo

This direct was made for me
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:26 pm

>no metal max 4 localization
>no snake dlc
>no mother 3

none of my impossible dreams came true but it was still a pretty ok direct, new star fox looks good
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:50 pm

the only thing this direct gave me was a reminder that I only care about Pokemon and Smash Bros
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:23 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
>no metal max 4 localization
>no snake dlc
>no mother 3

none of my impossible dreams came true but it was still a pretty ok direct, new star fox looks good
Same, was really hoping to see Mad Max 4 come over from Japan, would like some Snake DLC for Fates.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm

There's a new Kirby? I haven't seen the full direct, only snippets of the Mario related parts thanks to Mario Party Legacy
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:43 am

Braystar wrote:
There's a new Kirby? I haven't seen the full direct, only snippets of the Mario related parts thanks to Mario Party Legacy

Kirby Planet Robobot Trailer, it's a new Kirby game! I'm also excited for Paper Mario Color Splash, I honestly didn't think Sticker Star was that bad, it had an epic final boss, and fun character. Maybe not the best mechanic but it was fun. Also new Super Mario Maker items, M & S at the 2016 Rio Olympic games.
Back to top Go down
UcheD914
Level 3 CPU

Nin_Fan914

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:46 pm

I am getting some of those games mentioned in Nintendo Direct.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Im super hype for Kirby Robobot but I wish it was for wii u. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:01 pm

KIRBY HYPE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10