Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:44 am

Well, there was Shulk. At least we got something and awesome at that.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

ZS wrote:
Well, there was Shulk. At least we got something and awesome at that.
And im totally gonna buy that smash bros cd.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:22 am

It makes sense we get Shulk, but... why is there a shirtless alt of him? I'm honestly confused.

Also, his artwork and the leaks artwork are the same.

ALSO WAS THAT RIDLEY AT THE END? Dolan im kidding no worries
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:23 am

For those left wondering the shadow at the end of the trailer was a villain from Xenoblade called Metal Head. I assume he's going to be a boss for the stage.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 am

Shirtless alt to go with underwear samus
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 am

Kind of an underwhelming trailer since he was already leaked, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:59 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:

its not the development team's fault that someone was leaking
they probably already had this planned a while in advance
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 pm

StayPuft wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

Regardless, it was still underwhelming. I don't know a lot about Xenoblade Chronicles aside from the fact that Gamestop puts its price at over $70. Seeing what Shulk was able to do didn't really wow me. It seemed like some of his moveset seemed a bit to similar to Palutena, especially that art of his known as speed. Ah well, it's probably just me. I'm not putting any blame on the development team, but more on the leaker for ruining the fun that a surprise brings.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:

Regardless, it was still underwhelming. I don't know a lot about Xenoblade Chronicles aside from the fact that Gamestop puts its price at over $70. Seeing what Shulk was  able to do didn't really wow me. It seemed like some of his moveset seemed a bit to similar to Palutena, especially that art of his known as speed. Ah well, it's probably just me. I'm not putting any blame on the development team, but more on the leaker for ruining the fun that a surprise brings.

Is that really fair? Dust put a massive warning on the leak. "MASSIVE FACKING SPOILERS" I think he wrote. When you click on that sort of thing you have to sort of accept the possible consequences.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:34 am

but even if he would choose to not click the spoilers, perhaps people on chat or on the thread itself would mention what was in the leaks. so really, there is no escape
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:37 am

Well than that would be our fault, not the leaker's.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Smash King wrote:
but even if he would choose to not click the spoilers, perhaps people on chat or on the thread itself would mention what was in the leaks. so really, there is no escape

implying anyone uses the forum chat
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:30 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Smash King wrote:

implying anyone uses the forum chat

People log in & out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Bayonetta 2 Direct this Thursday. The time is 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/506924567852773376
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Bayonetta confirmed 4 Smash, right?
RIIIGHT?

I hope not...
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Bayonetta confirmed 4 Smash, right?
RIIIGHT?

I hope not...

Snake was the mature caractir for brawl so obviously sakurai will make bayenoty the mature char for this one!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:23 am

Honestly I could see Bayonetta happen for Smash. I don't think we'll see her but it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:55 am

Well she wasn't in the ESRB leak in any way, shape, or form, and if she were in, I think the ESRB would really need to see that.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 am

Dustination wrote:
Well she wasn't in the ESRB leak in any way, shape, or form, and if she were in, I think the ESRB would really need to see that.
It may have been, but they may not have been leaked. From what I understand the leak doesn't really come from the person who took the photos. The person who took the photos gave them to "trusted" friends who leaked them. So it's very possible that not even the leakers themselves know the roster, only the person to took the photos would.

But yeah Bayonetta would be in the ESRB stuff for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 am

I'll be honest, I think if Bayonetta was playable, it would be pretty neat, and she'd be pretty unique. But it ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 pm

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/09-04-2014/
Here's the link to the Direct, if there's a YouTube stream (There isn't so far) I'll update with that.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 pm

As there hasn't been any character reveal in specific directs like the third party and hyrule warriors directs, I'm certain we wont be getting a character reveal in this direct.

Also, I had a dream last night and part of it was Bayonetta getting confirmed for Smash 4. I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAOzIv4I1A
One YouTube stream Smile
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:57 pm

I heard that the director or someone who worked on Bayonetta told smash fans who wanted Bayonetta in smash to "fuck off"

Last edited by StayPuft on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 pm

StayPuft wrote:
I heard the director or someone who worked on Bayonetta told smash fans who wanted Bayonetta in smash to "fuck off"
Respect.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:37 am

StayPuft wrote:
I heard that the director or someone who worked on Bayonetta told smash fans who wanted Bayonetta in smash to "fuck off"

lmao
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:56 am

StayPuft wrote:

Yeah the creator tweeted that
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 am

Kamiya is the Asian Phil Fish
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 am

Dustination wrote:
Except Kamiya is likable.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:20 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Except Kamiya is likable.

Nah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread   Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct: Official Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next