Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 pm

We could add a 9th Mario stage... I mean, we still haven't repped SMB3 (Was Airship), Sunshine, or M&L...
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 am

Important Announcement

1. I think I just add a reserved spot for the 6th generation stage alongside Poke Floats instead of replacing it, this is an exception because of that established "generation" rule or whatever it was called again. I don't want people to jump the gun and then demand an replacement right away everytime a new game JUST got announced. I suggest we wait until the games are closer to release before we look back at it.

2. Now for the most important part of this announcement... The cap for this roster will be 120 stages. Yes, 120 stages. We shouldn't be planning too much further ahead when we still have a long way to even reach the already big plans. Please be aware that this cap will NOT confirm the final stage number. The final number will be decided by the progress to this game. So the number can either decrease or increase depending on what happens. So once we reach to 120 stages(currently 116). The rest of the stages that doesn't make it will be ruled out. Unless plenty of you are willing to sacrifice what we already have for those...

Stage Confirmed:
Generation 6 stage (Pokemon X/Y)

Following series that accepts more stages:
Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
We could add a 9th Mario stage... I mean, we still haven't repped SMB3 (Was Airship), Sunshine, or M&L...

I think Bowser's Castle should be based on Super Mario Bros. 3.
Sunshine and M&L stages would be cool (Stardust Fields)...but we have to be realistic...
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 am

We're at 116, and thus only 4 more stages...

If it were up to me, the 4 that would get in would be Dragon Shores, Pufftop, Battleground, and Castle Oblivion. This would give us 2 more first party stages from series that deserve it, as well as the needed Spyro stage. Many of us would also like a Kingdom Hearts stage.

As for the ones I didn't pick...
Ninja Castle - Already present in Nintendo Land so not as important on its own.
Sloprano - I'd love this stage, but it seems I'm one of the only ones...
Wuhu Island - While probably a good idea, I feel as though Swapnote will represent the 'Mii' aspect well enough
Arcade Stages - We have enough of those, we can't ignore some more Nintendo-relevent things in favor of these...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 am

Removing my Castle Oblivion, Wuhu Island, Ninja Castle and Pong votes.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 am

We have like, 3 arcade stages. How is that already enough?
I do agree with Roy's 4 however. I'd just like to see Pong make it as well.
Removing votes on the following:
- Ninja Castle
- Wuhu Island
- Goo Corporations
- Frogger
- Breakout
- Dragon's Lair
- Tower Climb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
We have like, 3 arcade stages. How is that already enough?
I do agree with Roy's 4 however. I'd just like to see Pong make it as well.
Removing votes on the following:
- Ninja Castle
- Wuhu Island
- Goo Corporations
- Frogger
- Breakout
- Dragon's Lair
- Tower Climb

Arcade stages on roster: Pac-Man Maze, Middle-Son, Asteroids, Q*bert and Space Invaders. I feel that 5 arcade stages is enough.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:51 am

I still support Pong, and also Great Maze. We need more smash series representation, and Great Maze is perfect.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 pm

I'll also support Great Maze
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:23 am

Update

Hmrph... Now I am starting to see why SK doesn't like name changes without warning(Okay it didn't really take that long for me to understand why).
It's hard to keep track who's who when names keeps being changed with barely any warning. Heck, I don't remember who Dig Dug USED to be called, or maybe M. Bison in this case.
What I want on my list, is names that everyone originally used(or their main name). So from now on, everytime someone changes their name and then post a vote. Tell me who you are. No matter how obvious that might be. If you don't, your vote will be ignored.

Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mp3 Toaster on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:30 am

I seriously hope people don't really want Fix-It Felix Jr. to be one of the last 4 stages. Regardless of the movie's supposed quality, it shouldn't take up a spot on the roster which could go for something more deserving.

EDIT: Guys, it's possible to vote to remove stages without suggesting a replacement. Mp3 Toaster himself told me this.

Last edited by Mr. Mistress on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:00 am

Castle Oblivion guys, come on. KH needs a rep, and if we can't at least get a character, a stage is a must.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm resubmitting Red Canyon as another stage for F-Zero (since it is able to accept more stages). Stage details here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 pm

I vote to remove Asteroid Field. Not replace it, but remove it. Star Fox only needs 4 stages, and Asteroid Field is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 pm

We shouldn't remove Asteroid Field. I have recently talked to Felipe about changing the layout. StarFox needs its original game repped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:
We shouldn't remove Asteroid Field. I have recently talked to Felipe about changing the layout. StarFox needs its original game repped.

Besides, stages ingame can't be removed, as it clearly states on the OP. (You can thank SK, who's paranoid about that after the whole Onett thing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Dr.MarioX wrote:

Besides, stages ingame can't be removed, as it clearly states on the OP. (You can thank SK, who's paranoid about that after the whole Onett thing.)
Technically, Asteroid Field isn't in the game. It's not in the APEX Demo, so it isn't in the game.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Not true. Apex demo is a 0.9 preview, not the full 0.9. Actually, nvm idk what you're talking about Asteroid Field is playable currently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Not true. Apex demo is a 0.9 preview, not the full 0.9. Actually, nvm idk what you're talking about Asteroid Field is playable currently.
Once you get the APEX demo you'll see
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Unless they decided to remove it after the balancer demo, meaning already fully coded. that's not true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Unless they decided to remove it after the balancer demo, meaning already fully coded. that's not true.
Jak removed it. It won't be at APEX.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:

Jak removed it cause he considered it a crappier Final Destination.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 am

Update

1. Gentlemen... Erm, ladies too. A new rule has been created. You can now vote for replacing/removing stages that are already sprited and coded into the game. However, there is a catch. No matter how many votes to remove that certain stage. The change will NOT be confirmed. Instead it will basicly be a list to show how many opposes the stage. Even when a stage has a lot of votes. There is no guarantees that it will be removed. But it will be looked upon.

2. You can now vote which in-game stage that should get a revamp.

Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mp3 Toaster on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 am

Removal

Asteroid Field
Planet Zebes

Revamp
Mute City
Peach's Castle
Bramble Blast Use my layout pls
Halberd
Shadow Moses (If all else fails, use the Brawl version)
Chem Plant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 am

Asteroid Field. It's bad. Worst stage on the roster IMO.

Planet Zebes. People are pushing for a new classic metroid stage, and to make room, I say cut one of the existing classic ones. Brinstar Depths has wow factor, and while Zebes fit 6 players well, It could easily be replaced.

I'm not voting for Mute City, because it could be made a lot better easily.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
Asteroid Field. It's bad. Worst stage on the roster IMO.

Planet Zebes. People are pushing for a new classic metroid stage, and to make room, I say cut one of the existing classic ones. Brinstar Depths has wow factor, and while Zebes fit 6 players well, It could easily be replaced.

I'm not voting for Mute City, because it could be made a lot better easily.

This.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Revamp Asteroid Field and Mute City
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Revamp Asteroid Field, Mute City, and Peach's Castle.

I really want Peach's Castle to be Super Mario Galaxy style, so the night time version can be very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Revamp: Mute City.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 am

Update

The votes for Main stages and misc stages has really slown down lately, and none of the rest has reached 11 votes so far. If this inactivity keeps going. Something WILL be done about that. So this is your last chance to act before I do something about it. And no, just one guy changing some votes is not enough for me to withdraw with whatever I planned.

And another thing, I am voting to revamp Good Egg, Mute City, Halberd and Chemical Plant. When it comes to Asteroid Field, I have not yet decided if I want it gone or revamped.

Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
In-Game stages removal
Spoiler:
Stage Revamps
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next