Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll give Sim City the OK. Sounds good to me.

Guys, we need more votes! Spyro, Starfy, etc.... don't they deserve stages?
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 am

Update

1. Since Sim City got a lot of support quickly. It's now on the main roster!

2. All suggestions for the Main stages has been accepted. When it comes to the Wario series. Max amount of stages will probably be 4. Maybe for Yoshi and F-Zero too. So if both Wario stages get enough support. They will be in without competitions. If you think 4 stages for Wario and Yoshi is too much. Please state your objections. The number of stages for the smash series are still undecided. But it's likely they can have more than 4.

Stage Confirmed:
Sim City

Following series that accepts more stages:
Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 am

If the Traverse Town supporters all switch to Castle Oblivion, KH can have a stage.

Anyways, I'll support Wuhu Island, Ninja Castle and Battleground
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 am

I haven't voted for Swapnote? I'm voting for Swapnote and Wuhu Island.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm

I believe 4 stages is too much for Wario or Yoshi, 3 max (Though we all voted 2 almost unanimously). Undecided on Tower Climb, as a Yoshi's Story stage would be nice but I fail to see the significance or uniqueness of what DMX proposed. Also don't like either Wario rep - if we're going to have another Wario stage, maybe Wario World would be the best choice to rep.

I'll support DMX's Space Colony now that I've seen the layout and gimmick. Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 pm

3 Super Metroid stages? Seriously? If you want Space Colony, at least replace an existing Super Metroid stage and not a Prime stage.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Correction of the Day: Brinstar Depths is from the original Metroid.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I think what he meant was 3 stages form the old-school Metroid games, which were vastly different than the Prime games and Other M.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm looking at this:
Quote :
27. Planet Zebes [64] (Super Metroid)
28. Brinstar Depths (Super Metroid)
29. Phazon Mines (Metroid Prime)
30. Main Sector (Metroid: Other M)
31. Chozo Ruins (Metroid Prime)

Take out Phazon Mines for Space Colony and you have:
Quote :
27. Planet Zebes [64] (Super Metroid)
28. Brinstar Depths (Super Metroid)
29. Space Colony (Super Metroid)
30. Main Sector (Metroid: Other M)
31. Chozo Ruins (Metroid Prime)

Edit
I see. OP is incorrect, Brinstar Depths comes from Metroid.

I'd still prefer to keep the Prime stages. If we replace Phazon Mines, it should be from a Prime 2 or Prime 3 location.

Last edited by Perfecthell4 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Brinstar Depths is not from Super Metroid.
Besides, Planet Zebes (to me) counts as a Super Smash Bros. stage rather than a Super Metroid stage.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:
Brinstar Depths is not from Super Metroid.
Besides, Planet Zebes (to me) counts as a Super Smash Bros. stage rather than a Super Metroid stage.
That's like saying Hyrule Castle isn't an OoT stage. Doesn't matter if it appeared in Smash, the location is not from Smash.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

You know, Planet Zebes is Brinstar and is thus from the original Metroid.... so technically we have 0 Super Metroid stages until this.

As far as Hyrule Castle, I always considered it a Link to the Past stage, as its the only game where you actually fight inside Hyrule Castle (Barring Twilight Princess, but the stage is from before). It took the looks of the OoT version, but it's still a LttP stage.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
You know, Planet Zebes is Brinstar and is thus from the original Metroid.... so technically we have 0 Super Metroid stages until this.

As far as Hyrule Castle, I always considered it a Link to the Past stage, as its the only game where you actually fight inside Hyrule Castle (Barring Twilight Princess, but the stage is from before). It took the looks of the OoT version, but it's still a LttP stage.
That's beside the point. Either way I wouldn't call it a Smash series stage.

And in this case, I'd remove Zebes or Bristar Depths. Why do we need 2 stages of the same location from the same game?

Last edited by Perfecthell4 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I propose we replace Phazon with Space Colony, and then replace Brinstar Depths for something from Fusion (I'd like Sector 5 ARC). That way, we have Metroid, Super Metroid, Fusion, Prime, and Other M all represented. Everything covered.

... *Waits for arguing*
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

^ This.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Tower Climb
Great Maze
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
I propose we replace Phazon with Space Colony, and then replace Brinstar Depths for something from Fusion (I'd like Sector 5 ARC). That way, we have Metroid, Super Metroid, Fusion, Prime, and Other M all represented. Everything covered.

... *Waits for arguing*

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am

Update

1. Only one objected to having 4 stages as max for Wario and Yoshi. I will bring up a side poll to decide the number of stages for both of the series, but only if objections from more people has been brought up. Right now there is not enough. If the side poll does happen. The votes for both Wario stages and the Yoshi stage will be put on-hold.

2. Swapnote only needs 1 more vote before it gets confirmed... Actually I just vote on it, just to be generous. So confirmed!

Stage Confirmed:
Swapnote (3DS)

Following series that accepts more stages:
Smash Series
Yoshi
Wario
F-Zero

Main Stages
Spoiler:
Misc Stages
Spoiler:
Suggested Replacements
Spoiler:
Removal Listing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:

... *Waits for arguing*

This. I'll be playing Fusion soon.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 am

I vote we either replace Poke Floats 2 for a Gen VI stage or just add one. We can't just ignore a whole generation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 am

Voting to replace Poke Floars 2 for a Gen VI stage.

EDIT: Voting for Great Maze.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 am

Voting for the Advance Wars Stage.

Also looks like we're gonna need a gen 6 stage now, huh? Troll
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 am

I'll support Great Maze. I also support removal of Pokefloats 2 for a Gen VI stage.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 am

Remove Phazon for Space Colony, and remove Poke Floats 2 for something Gen VI.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Replace Poke Floats 2 for Gen VI stage
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm

I vote Poke Floats 2 get remplace for Pokemon X-Y ( Generation VI ) Stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Sense there seems to be NO WAY to change people's minds to have no "Unknown Generation VI Stage" I propose we simply ADD a stage for Generation VI, and Poke Floats 2 stays.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Im ok with that .
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:

... *Waits for arguing*
Great idea Clap

NeßeNeßeN wrote:
Sense there seems to be NO WAY to change people's minds to have no "Unknown Generation VI Stage" I propose we simply ADD a stage for Generation VI, and Poke Floats 2 stays.
This. Poké Floats 2 could have benefits too - more pokémon from Gen VI as platforms. But let's not rush it, the games aren't even out yet and they won't be for some time. I'm sure some worthy places will appear, but not now.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

But then it's even with Mario, and Mario definitely needs to be the sole series in it's stage rep bracket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next