Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 pm

You guys are more than welcome to give specific inputs on why this and that stage should be the ideal choice or give inputs on why the others should not be picked in your opinion.
Also, tell us what this stage can have other than what it will represent. Try and get the voters interested in this stage Very Happy

I was going to vote for Ashley's Manor when this discussion started, but then something came to mind. Ok, sure we have Luigi's Mansion. Yea, it may be too similar to Ashley's Manor, but then I also remembered that we also have a Castlevania rep on our character roster. It pretty obvious what the ideal stage may turn out to be. So with the Wario series having different varieties of choices that is not Mansion/Castle based, I went with another choice.

So, from here I chose the Shake King stage. Just cause we need moar Shake King XD
Also, after viewing the VS Shake King fight, I can picture his stage being somewhere to fight on.

I was considering Club Sugar after turning down Ashley's Manor. Though it would be an obscure stage, I was having trouble picturing the structure of the stage. Not saying that I was quick to turn it down, just saying it is yet to win me over to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 am

I vote for Club Sugar.
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:37 am

Club Sugar would be one of the most "What The Hell?" stages in Crusade,since it would be disco party,and not only that,it would be nice if you guys added dancing characters as a background,so people would go like "HEY! Why are you guys dancing while i'm getting my ass delivered to hell by a Overpowered Porky?!?!?",and not only that,this would be one of the stages that would not feature holes,where you can only be K.Oed by being thrown sideways or upwards...oh wait!You guys can make it more fun by adding ceiling so that the fighter can only be defeated by being thrown sideways,and when they are thrown upwards,they would hit the ceiling and bounce back,meaning that Usmash's would be useful for increasing the damage,and Ssmash would be useful for finishing them.This would open a whole new world of wombo combos in that game.And also,you could make it so that when people are hit by the Disco Ball in the ceiling,they bounce in the opposite direction they have hit it.Kind of like a bumper.Everyone agrees on this idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:36 am

I concur, ZX.
It'd add to the wackiness of Wario.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 am

Club Sugar should have microgames like WarioWare does in Brawl. If a game is lost, a hole opens up in the floor temporarily. The dancing characters in the background should react to the microgames as well.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Club Sugar should have microgames like WarioWare does in Brawl. If a game is lost, a hole opens up in the floor temporarily. The dancing characters in the background should react to the microgames as well.
Then pretty much we should just have the warioware stage if club sugar is going to be planned upon microgames

Club Sugar should be a dance floor (a dance platform aswell.. Optional though)
Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 Clubsugar
The only gimmick to the stage should be the kitty kats dancing and when the orange kat opens from the disco ball and dances, it summons out beats (music beats) that damages player around it. after a few minutes, the disco ball closes and it goes back up. That in my opinion fits Club Sugar in general

Don't forget to add Jimmy.T to the stage
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:01 pm

An update on the Wario series stage poll as of 3/7/12 8:00Pm EST

Well, this is where we are so far.

More suggestions are still open if anything.

12 votes for Club Sugar
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 votes for Mona Pizza
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 vote for Temple Of Form
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

8 votes for Ashley's Manor
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

5 votes for Shakedown Schooner
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

1 vote for Sherbert Land
Stage Video:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Torre
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 am

I open just a little discussion ... I'm almost finished working on my stage of Metal Slug and so I was thinking about what stage would be nice to see on Crusade and I was thinking: If you like the idea can I start working on a stage that is based on the first Prince of Persia?

http://www.myabandonware.com/media/captures/0-9/4d-prince-of-persia/4d-prince-of-persia_2.gif
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 am

Maikeru wrote:
[hen pretty much we should just have the warioware stage if club sugar is going to be planned upon microgames
But Clug Sugar essentially IS WarioWare. But then again, every location in the game is. They all have microgames. If we had Ashley Manor, I'd argue for it to have microgames as well, but it makes the most sense for Club Sugar.
Seriously, it isn't a WarioWare stage without it. Might as well go with the Shakedown in that case.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am

Im changing my vote to Shakedown Schooner
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 am

Ok, changing Dark Pit's vote from Ashley's Manor to Shake King's stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 am

Club Sugar, yes plz
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 pm

An update on the Wario series stage poll as of 3/8/12 6:30 PM EST

13 votes for Club Sugar
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 votes for Mona Pizza
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

7 votes for Ashley's Manor
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

6 votes for Shakedown Schooner
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

1 vote for Sherbert Land
Stage Video:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:14 pm

I vote for club sugar.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:36 am

An update on the Wario series stage poll as of 3/9/12 2:33 PM EST

By the way guys, We're likely to come to a conclusion with this discussion depending how active the topic is. Probably end it tomorrow night. Looks like Club Sugar might win this one since it has twice the votes the 2nd place stage has. So if you guys feel that its time to confirm the stage or if the discussion should continue, just say it Very Happy

14 votes for Club Sugar
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 votes for Mona Pizza
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

1 vote for Sherbert Land
Stage Video:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Considering there might be a major table turn, as with the Yoshi stages, I feel it'd be better to leave it for tomorrow night.
*crosses fingers for no table turns*
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Finish Him!
*Fatality Song plays*
...Actually,i hope there are no table turns.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:24 pm

This discussion on a new Wario series stage will possibly close within the next 7 hours if there are no changes or addition of votes.

So if you haven't voted yet, please contribute and do so Very Happy

This is the stages being considered and how many votes they have for those of you who are new here

14 votes for Club Sugar
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 votes for Mona Pizza
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

1 vote for Sherbert Land
Stage Video:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Shebert Land will not win ( Too Bad ) i will change my vote with Shakedown Schooner
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:19 pm

This discussion on a new Wario series stage will possibly close within the next 7 hours if there are no changes or addition of votes.

So if you haven't voted yet, please contribute and do so Very Happy

OK CHANGING KEVEN's VOTE, which now Ties the 2 stages Ashley's Manor & Shakedown Schooner

This is the stages being considered and how many votes they have for those of you who are new here

14 votes for Club Sugar
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 votes for Mona Pizza
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

Stage Video:
Spoiler:

7 votes for Shakedown Schooner
Stage Video:
Spoiler:

0 vote for Sherbert Land
Stage Video:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Can't wait for the winner!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:05 pm

2 more hours guys!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Well guys, its passed midnight, and there hasn't been any additional votes and very few changes. Plus the topic had died down for the past 3 days. So I'm assuming that everyone made up their mind at this point on what they want.

Therefore....I'm Confirming Club Sugar as our 2nd and final Wario series stage.

Now, here is one everyone has been waiting for. Time for the Zelda series discussion! As usual, we will vote on how many stages the series should get. DISCUSS
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm

6 Stages is my vote my suggestion for said stages are:
Great Bay or Hyrule Temple (Melee)
Vaati's Sky Palace (Four Swords)
Ganon's Throne
Hyrule Fields
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm

6 stages
Suggesting the location of OoT's final boss battle, first stage of the battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Suggesting Temple from Melee, Skyloft, Pirate Fortress from Majora's Mask and perfecthell4's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Did everyone forget the Ocarina Medley stage? That is practically confirmed on top of the 2 in-game stages in Hyrule Castle and Pirate Ship.
That covers OoT, MM, LttP, and WW/PH.

Also suggesting Palace of Winds (For Vaati), Tal Tal Heights (Link's Awakening), and something from Skyward Sword.

Also suggesting a dark world mechanic for Hyrule Castle so it's more LttP-like.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 am

I suggest a Majora medley stage that contains Great Bay as well as other temples.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 am

Slissith wrote:
I suggest a Majora medley stage that contains Great Bay as well as other temples.
Ocarina Medley covers both OoT and MM.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 am

I suggest this stage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7OaVFAm5Y&feature=related ( Ganondorf Battle ( Ocarina Of Time ) And this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8fVnMQYGUI&feature=related Dark Link Room ( Ocarina Of Time ) Also i really want Great Bea ( Melee ) to come back for the numbers of stages i will say 6 also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next