Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm

I will support it!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 am

Ok, since we have only 1 objections out of 14, Middle-Son 1999 (Metal Slug stage) is now confirmed for the stage roster

Now, back to the DK series discussion

- Kongo Jungle (DKC)
- Bramble Blast (DKC2)
- Creepy Castle / Angry Aztec / Crystal Caves (DK64)
- Foggy Fumes (DKCR) / DK Jr

The last 2 slots are still on debate. Lets discuss so we can move on to the next series

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 am

I just made this
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:56 am

I suppose the FF vs DK Jr depends on the outcome of the poll... if Hideout Helm wins, we shouldn't pick FF.

But I doubt it will, so I support FF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:57 am

Why do you doubt that?
Hideout Helm would give K.Rool a stage. The other stages would just represent DK in general.
Back to top Go down
TJelloBoy
Level 3 CPU
TJelloBoy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I was thinking of a Rayman Stage like the Candy Chateau.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Next (After DK) we should do either Zelda, Kirby, Starfox, Metroid, or Pokémon
Zelda should either 1 less or equal to mario
Pokémon should have either equal or 1 more than mario.
Kirby should have 5
Metroid 4-5
Starfox 4
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 pm

TJelloBoy wrote:
I was thinking of a Rayman Stage like the Candy Chateau.
Band Land or Gourmand Land. Pick one.

Also, assuming we go in order, Yoshi and Wario are next.
Back to top Go down
TJelloBoy
Level 3 CPU
TJelloBoy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 am

Band Land sounds like a cool place.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 am

I've had a few ideas for Pokémon stages.

Rocket Hideout: The setting would be a secret underground base, with rolling Voltorbs, and Rocket Grunts summoning Zubat, Koffing and Ekans' among others. A rare event would be Giovanni showing up with Onix, Kangaskan, Nidoqueen, Dugtrio and Rhydon who would devastate the stage.

Treasure Town: For the Spin-Off stage, it's the town you make your home in Mystery Dungeon 2. There will be shops that do things, for example the Keckleon's will throw items, Kangaskhan will steal them, and the Wobbufett will steal items and change them into something different.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:11 am

We actually did a lot of discussion about the Pokemon stages on the chat last night. IIRC this is what we had:
1st gen: Saffron City
2nd gen: Ruins of Alph
3rd gen: Battle Frontier
4th gen: Distortion World
5th gen: Desert Resort

And then like 2 others that we didn't decide upon because there's room for Pokemon to have two more stages and even itself out with Mario. But I think they'll be reserved for spin-off titles like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger and other games like that.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 am

Lake of Rage would be better for a more gimmicky and interesting stage.
I don't see how the Battle Frontier could be a good stage.
Distortion World is perfect.
While we will need a desert stage, I'm not fond of it being Pokemon.
We always have this for a B/W stage. This would work as both a stadium and a Legendary Poke stage.

Honestly, seven stages is overkill. Sure, Pokemon is the second largest company, but look at this.
SMB had 7 stages in Brawl.
Pokemon had three.

We still have to figure out the DK stages anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 am

Detta Drifloon wrote:
We actually did a lot of discussion about the Pokemon stages on the chat last night. IIRC this is what we had:
1st gen: Saffron City
2nd gen: Ruins of Alph
3rd gen: Battle Frontier
4th gen: Distortion World
5th gen: Desert Resort

And then like 2 others that we didn't decide upon because there's room for Pokemon to have two more stages and even itself out with Mario. But I think they'll be reserved for spin-off titles like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger and other games like that.
I love 2, and 4, I forgot Saffron had been coded and I'm not too keen on Desert Resort or Battle Frontier.

2 Spin Off reps seems too much to me, how about 1 spin-off and one that reps Pokémon as a whole. I was thinking the Elite 4? The battles would take place on different themed stages loke Pokémon Stadium, but there will also be an Elite 4 member in the background using their Pokémon one at a time. The Pokémon will be fairly easy to boot off the stage, once 3 are gone the stage moves to the next one until you reach the Champion? I was thinking for Elite 4 Members maybe these?

Lorelei: Ice
Sidney: Dark
Flint: Fire
Marshal: Fighting
Champion Blue: Various
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 am

That seems kind of a weird stage to fight in.
Seems more like a boss than a stage. Which can be done well depending on what it is, but I'm not too fond of that idea in particular...Mircale Matter can be done well, but I'll get to that when we start talking about Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 am

Since we have a poll for the DK 64 stage, I guess we can probably discuss the last DK stage. That being between Foggy Fumes & Donkey Kong Jr stage

Probably will wait till Wednesday or something to end the poll for the 64 stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 am

If the DKJR stage gets in, anyone up for its name being "Junior Jungles"? XD
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 am

As the supreme dictator over the Pokémon Stages, here are the current ideas it seems:

Past Stages - N64 Saffron City
Past Stages - GCN Poké Floats
Past Stages - Wii Spear Pillar
Kanto - Rocket Hideout
Hoenn - Sootopolis City
Hoenn - Battle Frontier
Johto: Ecruteak City - Burned Tower
Johto: Ecruteak City - Bell Tower
Johto - Ruins of Alph
Johto - Lake of Rage
Johto - Whirl Islands
Unova: Nimbasa City - Battle Subway
Unova - Dragonspiral Tower
Unova: Pokémon League - N’s Castle
Unova - Pokémon Stadium III (Black City/White Forest)
Unova - Desert Resort
World of Pokémon - Treasure Town
Alternate Dimension - Distortion World
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 am

I support Saffron City, Sootopolis City, Burned Tower, Pokemon Stadium III, and Distortion world.
But we still need to finish DK stages lol.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:59 am

Stay Puft wrote:
As the supreme dictator over the Pokémon Stages, here are the current ideas it seems:

Past Stages - N64 Saffron City
Past Stages - GCN Poké Floats
Past Stages - Wii Spear Pillar
Kanto - Rocket Hideout
Hoenn - Sootopolis City
Hoenn - Battle Frontier
Johto: Ecruteak City - Burned Tower
Johto: Ecruteak City - Bell Tower
Johto - Ruins of Alph
Johto - Lake of Rage
Johto - Whirl Islands
Unova: Nimbasa City - Battle Subway
Unova - Dragonspiral Tower
Unova: Pokémon League - N’s Castle
Unova - Pokémon Stadium III (Black City/White Forest)
Unova - Desert Resort
World of Pokémon - Treasure Town
Alternate Dimension - Distortion World
Saffron, Rocket, Alph, Sootpolis, Pokémon League/N Castle and Distortion sound pretty solid to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 am

The Battle Frontier would work similarly to Pokémon Stadium, but instead of the platform transformations being type-based, they would be based on the frontier brain facilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 am

Mm, while that sounds a bit unique, I can't see how the facilities would go from stage to stage.
My idea for Sootopolis City is this:
In the battle, Groudon and Kyogre would be fighting. If Groudon was winning and was using Sunny Day, then the stage would brighten up and if you touch the area of the stage that's white, your feet would burn and you'd take small, non-flinching damage every second.
If Kyogre was winning, it'd be raining, it'd be hard to see, and due to the pressure it'd be hard to jump high.
After a while, perhaps after someone dies, Rayquaza will appear and make them stop fighting. Then it'll be a normal stage.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 am

Da Generic Name wrote:
Mm, while that sounds a bit unique, I can't see how the facilities would go from stage to stage.
In the battle, Groudon and Kyogre would be fighting. If Groudon was winning and was using Sunny Day, then the stage would brighten up and if you touch the area of the stage that's white, your feet would burn and you'd take small, non-flinching damage every second.
If Kyogre was winning, it'd be raining, it'd be hard to see, and due to the pressure it'd be hard to jump high.
After a while, perhaps after someone dies, Rayquaza will appear and make them stop fighting. Then it'll be a normal stage.
That sounds pretty cool. If it gets the go ahead I'd be happy to make this.
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Da Generic Name wrote:
How about if we also make them a bit more aggressive (the 3 of them) by making them attack players with some other attacks during the battle?

If Groudon is winning, additionally of the Sunny Day attack, he could start using Earthquake (buries fighters if they were on the ground) or Fire Blast (charges the attack for a bit, then sends a big flame that traps the opponent within the flame while its moving, like Mario´s final smash, and after some distance the flame makes that star-like shape and sends the trapped fighters with moderate-high knockback) or even more attacks.

If Kyogre is winning, additionally of Rain Dance attack, he could start using Hydro Pump (charges for a bit and then fires a powerful, fast and not so big shot of water that sends the fighters very far with high knockback but without causing damage) or Ice Beam (freezes the fighters that are hit) or even more attacks.

When Rayquaza appears, and only if he is planned to stay in the stage for a bit of time after he makes Groudon and Kyogre stop fighting, he could probably use some attacks he used in brawl as a boss or new attacks.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 am

I like that idea.
I wanted to have just the weather effects because it'd be Groudon and Kyogre fighting with each other, not with the players, but that idea could make it much more unique.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 am

Anyways.........

Well yea, after having an open poll for 3 days, Crystal Caverns wins and will be the represented stage for the DK64 game.

Next up and finally, we have Foggy Fumes & DK Jr stage. Please don't make a poll for this one since its just 2 choices.

This is what we have so far for the DK series

Bramble Blast
Kongo Jungle
Crystal Caverns
??? (between Foggy Fumes & DK Jr Arcade stage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:25 am

DK Jr. For me.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am

I will have to say DK Jr stage also.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 am

Foggy Fumes, you know my opinion by now. Going to be dissapointing imo if we don't have some kind of factory for DK... (Seriously, 3 jungle-like stages?)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 am

Actually, its 2 jungle-like stages, 1 cavern, & whichever of the following 2 wins for the DK series

So far we have this

2 votes for DK Jr Arcade stage

1 vote for Foggy Fumes
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 am

DK Jr = Jungle stage, which would make 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next