OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:08 pm

WTF v1

WTF v2

Leo and I were trying to play our tourney match when this happened TWO MATCHES IN A ROW
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 pm

When Ness KO'ed both me(Luigi) and Porky on Kongo Jungle, I died not once, but twice. Porky had one stock left while I had two.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Mercury has encountered that one as well. Two KO's instead of one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 pm

That glitch has been around for a while, since the early demos. It appears to happen more often with larger characters.
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 am

I found another bug.
When i tried to play an online match agaisn't SmashKing,i started the match with the default settings,and mysteriously,the characters were giant,and the game was speeded up.
I went back to the Online menu,opened the settings,and guess what...
Everything was normal.default.Except...Stock number was 0.
And when i turn off Final Smash and Items,after i close and open the game,they automatically turn on again.What is going on with this game?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Fix this please
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 am

Lol, is that Ryu glitch just now being noticed? It's been around since 0.7
Anyways, i already posted about that as a balancing change, so it should be taken care of already (i hope?)
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 am

koolguydude2 wrote:
So I was playing in crusade and everyone started getting stunned when hit. It was pretty much impossible for anyone to die (one cpu got 999% damage). Then I got the patch. went to a different stage and it happened again. Ohnoes!

This happened to me too. Just re-download and re-patch.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm

perfecthell4 wrote:
Lol, is that Ryu glitch just now being noticed? It's been around since 0.7
Anyways, i already posted about that as a balancing change, so it should be taken care of already (i hope?)

I've noticed it in previous demos(Before .7) but I never had an account... and I never really got around to making a vid for it cause I thought they knew.. but it's just a reminder so it'll be fix by the up coming patch
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Doesn't happen with E. Ryu, only normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Dry wrote:
They never use any combos, they recover with as much predictability as possible, and their edgeguarding game revolves around falling offstage, missing an aerial and failing to get back. The Brawl level 9's are considerably more skilled than the level 10's from Crusade.

Cpus do Combos
False
Yeah, they dont tend to edgeguard-
False again, brawl cpus are shitty.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

felipe, what possessed you to bring back an off-topic discussion that died a month ago?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:46 am

This is what happens when you use "Raptor boost" to close to the ground(from the air)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 am

Thats pretty old Tra xD
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 am

Sure is! But posted it here to make sure it gets fix that's all(although it should have been fixed a long time ago)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm

On Mushroom Kingdom stage, when Fox used his side B, he ended up inside the pipe and fell through the stage. Also, when in his Final Smash, Mr. G&W fell through the Asteroid Field stage. Moreover, when Lucas was attacked while using his Up B, he was stuck in his hurt animation until he was attacked again.
Back to top Go down
dynastyblade
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm

After a couple of matches in multiplayer my character will get stunned for 10 seconds and wont get blown away. It doesnt do that when i restart the game.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:50 pm

first off, welcome to the forum Very Happy

Yea, for some reason the game is real buggy when you first start with it. I could be wrong though but I do recall similar experiences.

Most of the issues are pretty much going to be fixed in the upcoming patch
Back to top Go down
[TSON]
Level 2 CPU
[TSON]

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:05 pm

if you land during the frame of mewtwo's sideB where the upward boost happens, he will infinitely pop up and down and groan forever

HUNUHGUHNGUHGUNGUHGUNGUHNUNG

also it chaingrabs under the excitebike ramp
Back to top Go down
http://MCLEODGAMING.COM

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:41 am

When you go deep inside Namek's lake, it's literally impossible to recover. Even Kirby couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Mrs. Master wrote:
When you go deep inside Namek's lake, it's literally impossible to recover. Even Kirby couldn't get out.

Isn't that the point, to meteor the foe into the lake for a kill? I don't see anything wrond with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:18 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Mrs. Master wrote:

Isn't that the point, to meteor the foe into the lake for a kill? I don't see anything wrond with that.

True, but if you manage to survive and you try to get out of the lake, you literally can't. Something blocks you from doing so, and you're forced to die.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 am

Oh, ok I see what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 am

Alright, I guess I just list up the bugs others and I have found for the 0.8.5(Or 0.8.3, Whatever!).

Bugs:
- You can't chat mid-game in the online mode.
- Rayman's Final Smash Disables the pause button when active.
- Jumpmam spawns even if you had disabled him in the item switch.
- Kirby looks messed up in the Fighting Sprite Team.

Oversights:
- Rayman had two Classic Artworks.
- The announcer does not say "Fighting Sprite Team" instead of "Multi-Man Crusade"
- Shadow and Geno still does not have an proper AI.
- When Dark Link gets Star KO'd. He turns into normal Link.

Also can the knockback for Rayman's FS also be buffed a bit? It's too weak compared to almost every other Final Smashes there.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 am

Mp3 Toaster wrote:
Alright, I guess I just list up the bugs others and I have found for the 0.8.5(Or 0.8.3, Whatever!).

Bugs:
- You can't chat mid-game in the online mode.
- Rayman's Final Smash Disables the pause button when active.
- Jumpmam spawns even if you had disabled him in the item switch.
- Kirby looks messed up in the Fighting Sprite Team.

Oversights:
- Rayman had two Classic Artworks.
- The announcer does not say "Fighting Sprite Team" instead of "Multi-Man Crusade"
- Shadow and Geno still does not have an proper AI.
- When Dark Link gets Star KO'd. He turns into normal Link.

Also can the knockback for Rayman's FS also be buffed a bit? It's too weak compared to almost every other Final Smashes there.
Wait, 0.8.5 is out?!?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:42 am

Whenever a CPU gets knocked to the right on Ice Cap, they keep heading right and kill themselves, that is if they survive being knocked there in the first place. And speaking of Ice Cap, its preview shows the old Ice Cap.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 am

Whenever Porky uses his D-Special, he gets "frozen" temporarily. You can still attack him and he'll receive damage, but he won't move, and you also receive damage while attacking him as well.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 am

JoytoKey doesn't seem to work with the patch and i rely on it heavily

Also Ryu's hadouken cancel doesn't seem to be working
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 am

xpadder isn't working either
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 am

LOL SPACEBAR
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next