HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: which page? ( dammit, when i use lucas, I use pk freeze 75% of the time like a noob )   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:03 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Didn't we go over this with someone else already? I remember explaining the move in detail to someone who asked about that.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm

argly, there's a button at the bottom ("Add Reply"), it's easier than quoting to reply. That way you don't accidentally post in the message subject.

Anyway, you can find out about the move here: http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters.php?character=lucas

That's actually the page for Lucas in Project Melee, but it's identical to the move in Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 pm

just a question, is project melee similar to crusade, in that it is free and on the pc? sorry, but I just wan't to know, since the page wasn't clear. I know this is unrelated, but it, like crusade, looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 pm

P:M isn't on the PC. P:M is a mod of Brawl, meaning you need Brawl and a Wii to run it (as well as a 2GB SD card). Crusade is stand-alone and only on PC right now.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Tsunami
Level 1 CPU
Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:47 pm

I began playing as Shadow earlier, and was paired up with DK as a random CPU Level 5 . We were fighting on Final Destination, but my character didn't show up. It was completely blank, with just the black arrow above where you should be. You can't move or anything. You can't take damage or whatnot either. I have not encountered this error again, but it may happen again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: thanks.    OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
P:M isn't on the PC. P:M is a mod of Brawl, meaning you need Brawl and a Wii to run it (as well as a 2GB SD card). Crusade is stand-alone and only on PC right now.
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Is there a easy way to make pk freeze lucas's special again? and why does the v0.8.3 need administrator, while the v0.8.1 doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Yes, PK Freeze could be made into his Nspecial. However it isn't happening because PK Freeze is an absolutely terrible special while Power Up is fantastic
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am

3 more I found:

- When you exit break the targets after winning or losing (outside classic mode), the menu music doesn't play until you play a battle. Don't know if also happens with board the platforms.

- You cannot charge Geno's down smash with A-smashing option.

- Do not know if its a mistake or not but, is the image of Rayman that appears on the vs screen on classic mode the one that was intended?
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 am

Not sure about the first two, but the Rayman wireframey thing was apparently a mistake Det made sending over files. It'll be fixed in the patch patch.
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:50 pm

why does the v0.8.3 patch need admin rights, while the v0.8.1 doens't?
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey I'm just wondering if 8.4 fixed a glitch where Shadow can throw certain people out of their final smash with the Down Special. I remember playing as Shadow against a Tail's CPU. I think the CPU was at a high percentage when Tail's used his final smash. I tried flying over the CPU with the Down Special, but instead I actually threw the CPU up into KO. I also knocked Mach Rider off his bike with the Down Special, and I think Land Master into KO but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Me and SK found one while playing an online match, but I'm sure it will work on any match.
In Hyrule Castle, if you use Rayman's S-Special to grab the opponent and drag it until the left "wall" on the right side of the stage, you can make the opponent pass through the main platform and and fall through the stage. It's even possible to KO the opponent this way.
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 am

yay! 8.4 doesn't need admin!
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Whenever i connect or disconnect a screen from/to my laptop with HDMI cable, the game stops making sounds... only wway i've found to get the sound back is restarting the game...

also ridley dodges every time i hold down+left/right and hit b...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 pm

MaxThunder wrote:

This is because using his D-special initiates a charging phase for a massive fireball, and pressing left/right makes him dodge out of it like other characters when charging.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 am

Dettadeus wrote:
MaxThunder wrote:

This is because using his D-special initiates a charging phase for a massive fireball, and pressing left/right makes him dodge out of it like other characters when charging.

Ah... and that might be why none of the main games have charging moves like that on down-b...
Lol i just can't do ridley's down-b in the middle of battle without stopping and doing it slowly...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 am

R.O.B. charges his Gyro on his D-Special in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 am

yeah but you can't dodge out of it instantly... i think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Yes, PK Freeze could be made into his Nspecial. However it isn't happening because PK Freeze is an absolutely terrible special while OFFENCE UP is fantastic
WHY DOES EVERYBODY CALL LUCAS'S NEUTRAL SPECIAL POWER UP!?!?!?!?!?
P:M IS WRONG, THE PSI MOVE IN GAME IS CALLED OFFENCE UP!

:pant: pant:
Back to top Go down
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Dat Rage.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 pm

I was using marth against link on the begining. While I was on the platfrom to the left, Link jumps from further left and hits me with his up aerial while touching the platform's wall. He actually went through it, and fell to his death.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 am

BluePsychic wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Yes, PK Freeze could be made into his Nspecial. However it isn't happening because PK Freeze is an absolutely terrible special while OFFENCE UP is fantastic

P:M calls it Offense Up...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 pm

MaxThunder wrote:
yeah but you can't dodge out of it instantly... i think...

You're talking to the resident ROB main. You can dodge out if it instantly on the ground by pressing left or right, and you can shield cancel the charge both on the ground and in the air.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 am

ok then... i've never had that problem with ROB at all, though... so if it can't be called a bug, then i'll call it an inconvenience...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:00 am

MaxThunder wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:

Sorry, but I have had 5 people correct me and say P:M calls it Power Up, therefore, it needs to be called that despite no such move existing in the entire Mother series.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
MaxThunder wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:

Sorry, but I have had 5 people correct me and say P:M calls it Power Up, therefore, it needs to be called that despite no such move existing in the entire Mother series.

well those people are simply wrong... i've never seen any PMBR call it power up, and it says offense up on their website...
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm

... you guys are arguing over the name of a move in the bug reports thread... sigh...

If it's that important then take this discussion to Lucas' individual character thread please.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:13 pm

not only that, we're arguing the name of a move in another game... i'm done with it, anyways=)...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 pm

MaxThunder wrote:
ok then... i've never had that problem with ROB at all, though... so if it can't be called a bug, then i'll call it an inconvenience...

That's how charging specials have worked in every Smash game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next