OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

The "No Miss" bonus doesn't apply in multi-man crusade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Toon Link and ZSS still air crouch sometimes.

Also, is there a 2nd patch in the works? And if so, how many bugs do you plan to fix?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ki9dkOMEc

I really can't explain the glitch well so here's the video for it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 pm

diego222 wrote:
Good find, sir.

Mr. mistress wrote:
Toon Link and ZSS still air crouch sometimes.

Also, is there a 2nd patch in the works? And if so, how many bugs do you plan to fix?
Yes, and we plan to fix as many bugs as possible, but we're going to focus on tweaking the functional issues, like the one Diego222 pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 pm

It's simple. There's an error in DHD's coding that allows him to grab otherwise invincible characters. There's a patch on the way to fix this issue along with many other DHD issues.

Edit: Wow, sorry for the double post. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Traweezie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ki9dkOMEc

I really can't explain the glitch well so here's the video for it

It's glitches like these that bring down a really good fangame. No
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Falcon8r wrote:
diego222 wrote:
Good find, sir.

You know you can always count with me about glitches Falcon8r. Wink

Also in multi-man crusade Ristar still makes his sounds if he is one of the multi-man when supposedly the multi-man shouldn't do any sounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:58 am

Samus's missle strafe doesn't work anymore.
"Missle Strafe AT. Not too hard to use, and can make you easily sneak up on your opponents. In order to use it, you must first have a fully charged NSpecial. This will NOT work if you do not have one. Afterwards, use smash b and keep on pressing the directional key multiple times. You'll slowly move forwards, shooting a bunch of power missles. This is very helpful."
Now, it's instead a bunch of crouches that move forwards.
Now, Samus cannot use the power missle with a charged Nspecial.
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Another problem with Crusade :
Donkey Kong vs Luigi on Peach's Castle.
I used my final smash and managed to knock Luigi far away,but unfortunately this happened :
OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 Error_13
Donkey Kong started falling through the roof,passing through those solid walls.
I tried to trigger this bug once more,and i managed to do it three times in a row while using his final smash.it seems DK can't climb the edges of the roof too many times,or else he will start falling through it.I'm just posting this so that the developers can note down those problems and fix them in a future version or patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm

That happened to me as well, but with Porky's final smash.
It'll probably work with similar final smashes like that. Possibly Luigi's.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:59 am

Alright, I just keep finding more and more bugs. It's getting crazy.

The first one is pretty big. That bug existed in 0.7 too, possibly in even older versions too.

The Capsule Glitch: When you sometimes break a capsule with a attack(not by throwing it). All kinds of wierd things happen, you will see teleporting players, Final smashes get canceled and sometimes even get KO'd.

I am kind of noticing why though, that happened only when I disable a number of items. For example, when the super mushroom is only item enabled. The capsule glitch actually occours pretty often. I guess this is the reason: the capsule tries to load a different item than the mushroom, but since the other items are disabled. The game freezes for a sec and then the wierd stuff happens.

I noticed that no items came out of the capsule whatsoever when the glitch occured, even though a mushroom or an explosion was supposed to come out of it. Strange that this happens only when you break it open instead of throwing the capsule. Maybe the glitch happens also when you throw it too, but I have not really tested that.

The second glitch is a little minor.

When Ridley grabs a person with his up b, and then suicide along with the person he was grabbing(he has to suicide before he throws the person). If done correctly, Ridley suicides, but the other person gets stuck in the KO zone. He/she can't move at all. Stuck forever until he/she gets hit by an attack. Psysical or projectile.

Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 pm

- In Kongo Jungle, when cpus get in the floating barrel they will still want to use their recoveries, but since the barrel cancels anything you do (other than pressing the A button to get lauched) they will attempt to use their recoveries repeatedly and very fast causing their voices, of the attack, make a loud a bizarre noise. You can even perform this glitch yourself by going into the barrel and pressing up-special or neutral special (depending on the character) the fastest you can.
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am

I noticed that sometimes,when you throw a capsule sideways,even if it hits a wall or the floor,it won't break.But if you jump,then throw it downards,it will always break.
Also,when i'm playing with Weegee,his face portrait doesn't appears on the low part of the screen.
One more thing,those Freezies...they are way too hard to grab.I always try to grab them,but my character always attacks them by accident,and i end up being damaged.It is possible to grab them,but still...
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am

MitsuriZX wrote:
I noticed that sometimes,when you throw a capsule sideways,even if it hits a wall or the floor,it won't break.But if you jump,then throw it downards,it will always break.
Also,when i'm playing with Weegee,his face portrait doesn't appears on the low part of the screen.
One more thing,those Freezies...they are way too hard to grab.I always try to grab them,but my character always attacks them by accident,and i end up being damaged.It is possible to grab them,but still...
Weegee's portrait is fixed in the released patch. I highly recommend you getting it.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 am

Are there any new fixes on DHD in the upcoming patch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am

Has the AI been improved in the next patch?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Quote :
Has the AI been improved in the next patch?
This thread is for posting bugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

AI can beat the crap out of everyone. Doesnt need buffs.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Felipe_9000 wrote:
AI can beat the crap out of everyone. Doesnt need buffs.

What do you mean by that...?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 pm

I beat them every time on lv. 10, so not everyone felipe.

I must admit they are damn good though
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 pm

They never use any combos, they recover with as much predictability as possible, and their edgeguarding game revolves around falling offstage, missing an aerial and failing to get back. The Brawl level 9's are considerably more skilled than the level 10's from Crusade.
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 pm

That and they tend to airdodge offstage and die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Not to mention the constant predictable projectile spammery and unrealistic shielding patterns
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 am

Yeah they tend to only fire if it's unpunishable. If you're even slightly too far to punish, they'll spam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 am

perfecthell4 wrote:

This thread is for posting bugs
Um, yeah.
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 am

AI airdodging to death is an AI bug. (Hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 am

I think this was brought up by someone else way back on the proboards, but level 10 Meta Knight CPUs recover by jumping multiple times, then using a Shuttle Loop, cancelling it straight away and falling to their death. I think CPU Meta Knight's should use the four special moves to recover depending on the situation, and if that's too hard to code then just use Drill Rush.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 am

The issue with the AI airdodging off-stage is that their code wasn't changed much to account for the Melee airdodges, so they think they will still be able to recover after airdodging off-stage.
Although their code was changed enough for them to be able to CrusaDash properly, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
koolguydude2
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:23 pm

So I was playing in crusade and everyone started getting stunned when hit. It was pretty much impossible for anyone to die (one cpu got 999% damage). Then I got the patch. went to a different stage and it happened again. Ohnoes!
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 pm

koolguydude2 wrote:
So I was playing in crusade and everyone started getting stunned when hit. It was pretty much impossible for anyone to die (one cpu got 999% damage). Then I got the patch. went to a different stage and it happened again. Ohnoes!
What a bug...Ohnoes indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next