HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0.9.4 bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

0.9.4 bugs Empty
PostSubject: 0.9.4 bugs   0.9.4 bugs EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 9:26 am

9.4 is awesome for reasons many have stated already, but I think we know there are some obvious bugs.

I'll start.  Very Happy  

• After the first game played/after reloading, Ness's and Lucas's PK Thunders are totally broken. The projectile does no damage and does not animate properly. It also does not trigger a PK Thunder 2 like it's supposed to. Link: https://youtu.be/USz9_yLd4_c
  • After the first game, Lucas is unable to use a Final Smash. See above video.
  • Sometimes on Rice Beach, the screen freezes up and it seems characters are hit/KO'd repeatedly, usually resulting in the end of the game. I have not figured out why, but it's happened twice on Rice Beach specifically.
Back to top Go down
Deltaruneseven
Level 1 CPU

Ashley
  N/A

0.9.4 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0.9.4 bugs   0.9.4 bugs EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 am

the game is just fantastic. however, there was a bug. when playing the game with any character, the message that I have unlocked a new character appears. however, the screen gets black and nothing else works. since then, every time i play a character, whatever it is, the screen bugs like that. please solve this problem.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

0.9.4 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0.9.4 bugs   0.9.4 bugs EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:43 pm

I just wanted to say that I've been on the Discord and reporting bugs there. I would recommend doing that instead.

https://discord.com/channels/174295454425677825/174295454425677825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

0.9.4 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0.9.4 bugs   0.9.4 bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

0.9.4 bugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1