HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:48 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
JoytoKey doesn't seem to work with the patch and i rely on it heavily

Also Ryu's hadouken cancel doesn't seem to be working

It didn't work in the balancer demo either I think some one got rid of that a while ago
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 am

I'm assuming you're talking about the Hado cancel? Why would that be removed, all three SF reps need it, it was added as a balancing change in the first place. It was likely accidental to remove it
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:20 am

JoytoKey issue resolved through compatibility mode
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
I'm assuming you're talking about the Hado cancel? Why would that be removed, all three SF reps need it, it was added as a balancing change in the first place. It was likely accidental to remove it

Not really... if they were able to hado cancel and cancel all their normals they'll be ridiculously good...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:58 am

Cancelling normals is exactly what they need to not be bottom tier as of 0.8.3, but it certainly doesn't make any one of them S tier material. Hado cancel allows safer projectile use, which is needed considering how laughably easy to dodge those projectiles are.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 am

xXtyking1224Xx wrote:
Whenever Porky uses his D-Special, he gets "frozen" temporarily. You can still attack him and he'll receive damage, but he won't move, and you also receive damage while attacking him as well.

His DownB works differently now. If you hold it, he'll stay in his reflector and reflect damage from any attack onto the attacker. However, the longer you hold it, the longer you have to go without using it again.

@Ryu's hadouken cancel: The Hadouken > Hadouken was removed by Falcon and was replaced with all his other cancelling buffs. Didn't we have it banned in the ruleset anyways?
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
xXtyking1224Xx wrote:
Whenever Porky uses his D-Special, he gets "frozen" temporarily. You can still attack him and he'll receive damage, but he won't move, and you also receive damage while attacking him as well.

His DownB works differently now. If you hold it, he'll stay in his reflector and reflect damage from any attack onto the attacker. However, the longer you hold it, the longer you have to go without using it again.

Ahh, did not know that. XD Sorry about that.

I might have found another bug. With Jigglypuff, there are times where if I use Rest, once the animation is done, she ends up being frozen in the crouch position. O.o
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:33 pm

xXtyking1224Xx wrote:
I might have found another bug. With Jigglypuff, there are times where if I use Rest, once the animation is done, she ends up being frozen in the crouch position. O.o

I play Jigglypuff more than anyone on the forum and I've never encountered that. Weird.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm

@Det: PH4 meant that Hadouken doesn't cancel into other specials like it should, like Tatsumaki and Shouryuken. Without that the Ryu's may as well be bottom tier. Also Ryu's uspecial still doesn't grab the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Um, how would Ryu be bottom tier without that? it's am minor tool, the good stuff is in normal attack cancelling

Although he's right, that is missing from the patch and shouldn't be. Removing Hadouken -> Hadouken is acceptable, removing Hadouken -> Shoryuken/Tatsu is not
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Oops, forgot that it was only specials that don't cancel out of Hadouken. Also a stage fix, idk how it happened but near the bottom of the left slope on Planet Zebes I passed right through the bottom of the main stage.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Um, how would Ryu be bottom tier without that? it's am minor tool, the good stuff is in normal attack cancelling

Although he's right, that is missing from the patch and shouldn't be. Removing Hadouken -> Hadouken is acceptable, removing Hadouken -> Shoryuken/Tatsu is not

Ah ok I thought you ment hado to hado but yeah hado to shor/tatsu is very minor increase... imo he'll still be in the same spot on the tier list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

In classic mode, when I was fighting both team Ristar and the fighting sprite team, I was able to keep spawning Jumpmen by pressing the spacebar. You can also do this after you complete a vs. match.

EDIT: When I failed Board the Platforms, I died again and lost one of my lives. (EDIT 2: In the next match, I "regained" the life I lost, meaning that I never lost it in the first place.

Last edited by Mist on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
xXtyking1224Xx wrote:

I play Jigglypuff more than anyone on the forum and I've never encountered that. Weird.

That is weird. Thought it was my keyboard at first, but as it is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:48 pm

The game stop recognizing all of my keyboard inputs aside from moving, pausing and jumping, meaning that I was unable to attack. And when I tried to head back to the css, it wouldn't recognize my selections, forcing me to quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Mist wrote:
The game stop recognizing all of my keyboard inputs aside from moving, pausing and jumping, meaning that I was unable to attack. And when I tried to head back to the css, it wouldn't recognize my selections, forcing me to quit the game.

^this happens to me alot but I think I know why.. I think it's related to the jumpman issue because before the jumpman they I was able to play the game perfectly for 2 hours straight online and off.. then when I did the glitch my game started to f up
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 pm

lack an animation in the final smash smash porky when squeeze it out
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 pm

When you beat master hand in classic the game goes faster until the results are shown which is weird.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

When you complete a match, the characters stop moving but other animations (such as stage animations or item animations) continue.

I am afraid of slopes. Cause I've fallen through every single one I've encountered. Though this is a double-edged sword as I was successful in luring almost the entire "Team Link" into the slope on Hyrule Castle 64 and they fell to their doom. Especially the first Link that happened to spawn there and fell to his doom right before the match even started.

I checked out some of the fighter profiles, then when I exited a bunch of graphics (the entire CSS and the final smash bar are pretty notable) get un-aligned. In-game it doesn't matter too much, though I had a hard time selecting a character on the CSS.

EDIT

So I tried changing P3's level down (from five).
Can't do it. I click the arrow, it doesn't work. I can increase the level, but not decrease. All other players work fine.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Not necessarily a bug, but a spelling error; in Castle Siege when selecting it as a stage, it is spelt as "Castle Siegue".
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

That one's actually well known, the devs are just too lazy to change it lol.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
That one's actually well known, the devs are just too lazy to change it lol.

Oh XD I figured there'd be something like that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm 99.9% certain the patch included a new castle siege preview
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Looks the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Hmm.. maybe I just have some old files or something D:
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 am

Nah its untill you press castle seige its new
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Lucas's pk freeze doen't work. there are sound and stuff, but nothing happens, and a dusty after image is put after him after while so he looks a bit like a fighting sprite team fighter with a dusty afterimage. is there a sprite glitch?   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 am

Dettadeus wrote:
Because apparently there's some major issues, post the bugs here to keep things organized.

READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING SO THERE ARE NO UNNECESSARY REPOSTS.

As soon as a list is compiled I'll figure out something to do about them.

Bear with us for the time being!

Things for the patch:
Spoiler:

Engine bugs to be fixed in a future patch/demo:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 am

Lucas's pk freeze doen't work. there are sound and stuff, but nothing happens, and a dusty after image is put after him after while so he looks a bit like a fighting sprite team fighter with a dusty afterimage. is there a sprite glitch? Today at 11:17 am
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 am

Heh. Lucas actually has a new standard special; its replacement is called "Power Up" and it increases the power of the next smash attack Lucas uses.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:22 am

Didn't we go over this with someone else already? I remember explaining the move in detail to someone who asked about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next