View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion   Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Uh...Metal Sonic does have a discussion thread.
I know that because I made that discussion thread.
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t4720-metal-sonic-sonic-cd-discussion-under-construction
Too obbessed with getting more supports to notice that this thread was last updated in February

except you know
the posts that were made yesterday and today
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion   Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 12:44 pm

He's talking about the main post (and I didn't even notice until Shaq pointed it out), though it seems that the person who made this hasn't been on since around march.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion   Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:31 pm

It's still aggravating that Shaq still pointed out Trinitro's "wrongdoing" when all of it does is aggravate Trintroman and add a post to his counter. You could say that it was a "shameless plug" or something like that, but really he didn't do anything bad. He simply pointed out that he made a thread for a character that was related to the topic at hand. In other words, I wasted time typing this and I blame Shaq for it.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion   Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:48 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
It's still aggravating that Shaq still pointed out Trinitro's "wrongdoing" when all of it does is aggravate Trintroman and add a post to his counter. You could say that it was a "shameless plug" or something like that, but really he didn't do anything bad. He simply pointed out that he made a thread for a character that was related to the topic at hand. In other words, I wasted time typing this and I blame Shaq for it.
Actually you're right, sorry Trinitro. I still think it was an annoying plug but I suppose I swing at you enough already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion   Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream/Wishlist Character Alts Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2