Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Empty
PostSubject: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:51 pm

WARNING! THIS MOVESET IS VERY UNFINISHED AND HEAVILY UNDER CONSTRUCTIONS! BECAUSE OF THIS, SOME THINGS MIGHT BE MISSING, BUT WORRY NOT: I WILL ADD THE MISSING THINGS EVENTUALLY!
I know Sonic already has 5 characters, but here's a Sonic character who really deserves to be in:
*image of Metal Sonic goes here*
Presenting to you, Dr. Eggman's greatest creation and Sonic's most dangerous rival: Metal Sonic

-History-
This is Dr. Eggman's second robotic Sonic replica (the first is Silver Sonic from Sonic 2 and the third is Mecha Sonic from Sonic & Knuckles) and was designed to have superspeeds that easily rival that of the blue blur while also being able to wreak major havoc with his immense power.
Metal Sonic was first introduced in Sonic CD, where he kidnapped Amy Rose in Collision Chaos and then challanged Sonic to a race duel in Stardust Speedway, a race which Metal Sonic almost won, but was defeated because Sonic was that little faster and just fast enough to avoid Eggman's laser.
Metal Sonic didn't came off that lightly, though, but that didn't stop Metal Sonic either, because his speed and power only gets rivaled by his pure hate towards Sonic and his desire for complete power.
A desire so big, he even betrayed Eggman in Sonic Heroes just to gain ultimate power and wanted to crush Sonic singlehandly by transforming into the giant robotic beast Metal Madness.
Nowadays, Metal Sonic still tries his hardest to defeat Sonic once and for all, although he now seems to work with Eggman again.

-Why Metal Sonic should be playable-
Metal Sonic was pretty much the very first rival of Sonic (yes, even earlier than Knuckles), and so far the only rival who got even close to destroying Sonic, and Metal Sonic is still relevant to this day thanks to his appearances in newer Sonic games (Sonic 4 and Sonic Generations) as well as spin-off games (Mario & Sonic at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio). So yes, Metal Sonic fills in the "Sonic's archrival" spot much better than Shadow could ever do.
And if you're worried about whenever Metal Sonic could possibly steal the spot of playable character from other Sonic characters like Eggman, worry not, because Metal Sonic will be an alt of Sonic.

-Why is Metal Sonic an alt of Sonic?-
Well, Metal Sonic IS a robotic replica of Sonic, after all. And besides, Metal Sonic was already a Sonic clone in Sonic Adventure (as well as a Shadow semi-clone in SA2), so there's nothing new here.

-Moveset-
Intro: Metal Sonic simply flies into the stage in a similar way how Silver Sonic entered the arena in Sonic 2.
Taunt: Metal Sonic does the finger wiggle he does at the beginning of the race against him in Sonic CD.
Winpose:

A-A-A Combo: Metal Sonic simply swipes around with his claws.
Forward Tilt: Metal Sonic does a quick spin while emiting out jet flames from his back (his back emits a small flame when he runs, FYI).
Forward Smash: Metal Sonic charges up electricity on his claws and then unleashes a small wall of electricity, kinda like one of his attacks during the first battle against him in Sonic 4. Said wall can also absorb weak projectiles.
Dash Attack: Metal Sonic curls into a ball and rolls along the ground for a short time.
Up Tilt: Metal Sonic swipes above him with his claws.
Up Smash: Metal Sonic rolls into a ball and makes a short hop. It works like Sonic's Up Smash, but it deals electric damage.
Down Tilt: Metal Sonic does a quick roundhouse kick (kinda like Sonic's roundhouse kick in Sonic'06, but it's as fast as Lucas' roundhouse kick)
Down Smash: Metal Sonic engulfs himself in an electric barrier, just like in Sonic CD. It eventually got dubbed "Burst Shield" in the Sonic comics made by Archie, as seen here:
Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] DgzGBDb

Neutral Air: Metal Sonic swirls around in the air while emiting electricity from his claws.
Forward Air: Metal Sonic swipes infront of him with his claws.
Back Air: Metal Sonic emits a bigger jet flame from his back.
Up Air: Metal Sonic swipes above him with his claws.
Down Air: Metal Sonic curls into a ball and dives towards the ground.

Grab: Metal Sonic simply grabs the opponent. Duh.
Pummel: Metal Sonic gives the opponent a short electric shock.
Forward Throw: Metal Sonic throws at the ground in an angle that causes the opponent to get launched forward.
Back Throw: Metal Sonic curls into a ball and rolls backward while still holding to the opponent, which causes the opponent to get rolled on a couple times before being thrown back.
Up Throw: Metal Sonic throws the opponent upwards and shoots three lasers upwards from eyes (based on one of Mecha Sonic's attacks from Sonic & Knuckles).
Down Throw: Metal Sonic lifts his opponent in the air quickly, then swiftly slams them on the ground. Based on one of his attacks from Sonic The Fighters.

Neutral Special: Metal Laser
Metal Sonic charges up energy and shoots out a laser beam from its its chest hole, just like in Sonic The Fighters.
Side Special: V. Maximum Overdrive Attack
Metal Sonic performs his dash attack from Sonic CD, which gives Metal Sonic super armor against explosions and makes him completely invulnerable towards anything else. If done in the air, Metal Sonic does get into a helpless state after the dash.
Up Special: Rocket Thrust
Metal Sonic transforms into his Rocket Metal Sonic form from Sonic the Fighters for a short time in order to blast into the skies. This attack harms the opponent immensily, but it does bring Metal Sonic into a helpless state after he transforms back from his Rocket form.
Down Special: Black Shield (idea by FVNSPARTAN550)
Metal Sonic's special ability from Sonic Adventure 2. In Crusade, Metal Sonic creates a black diamond-shaped forcefield around him that protects him from damage done to projectiles, although the projectile itself can still hit the shield, so if the player ends the move when attacked by a multi-hit projectile it will hit them. Also, if used in some scenarios (running off the ledge, jumping) it will let you will retain some momentum, improving his edgeguard, recovery and even maybe his combos. It has almost no ending lag, however, the longer it's held it or the more times they use it in a row (stall it) the longer Metal Sonic will take to recover from it, so use it wisely.
Picture of the Black Shield (from Archie's Sonic comics):
Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] HZEy7Qh

Final Smash: Metal Madness
Metal Sonic transforms into his ultimate form from Sonic Heroes. During this form, pressing buttons cause Metal Madness to perform one of its many attacks from the source. After the some time (it lasts as long as other transformations in Smash), Metal Madness tranforms back into Metal Sonic.

-Palettes-
1. Default Palette
2. Palette based on Silver Sonic (Sonic 2)
3. Palette based on Tails Doll (Sonic R)
4. Palette based on Metal Knuckles (Sonic R)
5. Palette based on Shadow Android
6. Palette based on Emerl (Sonic Battle)
7. Palette based on Egg Robo (Sonic & Knuckles)
8. Palette based on the basic Egg Pawn enemies (various Modern Sonic games)

Home Stage: Stardust Speedway (Sonic CD)
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t4632-stardust-speedway-sonic-cd-discussion

Supporters:
*SS_Maeweather
*VultureDuck
*Mellon
*ChaoticChao
*wheeled_tank
*FVNSPARTAN550

Feedback would be appreciated, but keep in mind that this is unfinished since I was in a hurry when I made this thread.

Last edited by TrinitroMan on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:39 am

This may not be finished, but i'm automatically supporting because Metal is defiantly on my top 3 favorite Sonic characters. It's like 5 AM and I just woke up so i'll give some feedback when I get home later tonight.
Back to top Go down
SageHarpuiaJDJ

SageHarpuiaJDJ

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:58 am

I was gonna post in the thread when you brought this up, but might as well say it here.

I forgot all about Metal Sonic and would love to see him playable here. There's a strong chance of me supporting, but I want to see the full moveset first.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:37 am

support
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 7:37 am

Thanks for the support guys (and for liking my idea, SageHarpuia).

I have updated my moveset now. Now everything except the winpose is added.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:08 am

I really can't judge the moveset as it's confusing to look through, you know how I, or Shaq, or a lot of other people seperate the moves into categories (Tilts, Aerials, Smashes, Grabs, Specials) Please do that.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:37 am

Okay, now the organization should be better (divided into grounded normals, aerial normals, throws and specials).
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 9:40 am

Thanks! A lot of moves seem similar, as in there almost the same move, which are the Up Smash, Down Air, Back Throw, Down Throw, and Down Special. Why so much spin dash? 4 Characters already have a spin dash, why do all sonic characters need to have it, I know Metal Sonic has a bit more techniques than that, maybe change some of these move (Especially on of the two grabs I mentioned) and be a bit more creative!
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 am

Hmm...I see what I can do about the curling aerials and the Down Throw.
However, I actually want to keep the Down Special and the Back Throw.
The later because no other Sonic character has such a throw, and the former because it's pretty much Sonic standard which I want to follow for a sense of familiarity.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:06 am

Ok, I get, at least some of the similar moves are changing, anyway it looks like a decent thread, but how would the FS work? What moves are their?
Back to top Go down
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU
JaegerKrieg

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:50 pm

200% Support, Metal Sonic is in my top 5 favorite Video game villains.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Uh why does Metal Sonic exactly deserve to be in?

Also, even if Metal Sonic was the first, Shadow pulls the role much more consistently and is much more famous for it. Put the nostalgia glasses aside; do fans go gaga for Shadow or Metal Sonic? Yeah, it's Shadow.

Though I hate this logic, this is just a side note; Eggman far more deserves to be in as our likely final Sonic rep then Metal Sonic. But that won't dictate my argument.

Anyways, your moveset...I'll give you this. You did a good job. You clearly tried.

So assuming he's a Sonic alt, the neutrals are actually good. I like them, especially the Side Smash which I find to be very unique.

Too many swipes with claws overall. Make his aerials a bit more unique; he's a flying robot. He's got to have more up his arsenal then his jetpack and some cat claws.

Throws are nice; I like the Up Throw though it reminds me too much of Mewtwo's Smash 4 grabs. But that's irrelevant.

Neutral Special seems like an altered version of Fox, Falco, and Wolf's blasters. You could easily spice it up a bit. Include a charging ability for it maybe? Possibilities are endless for just shooting lasers from his eyes.

Metal Dash is at least canon to Metal Sonic, so it's pretty good. However it seems a bit overpowered; give him some sort of weakness besides the air helpless when he does it on the ground.

Up Special is good for a recovery, but I'm kinda tired of these "goes straight up hurts enemies" recoveries all over these days. Regardless, it's decent enough.

Down Special is boring just like Sonic's so nothing to say on that

Now then, I won't rule out support just yet, but I'm not supporting for now. Your reasoning's a bit flimsy; you don't really even detail what he's done for Sonic as a whole, just that you basically like him more then Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Eh, no support. I would prefer Baldy McNosehair over Robomecha Sanic
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Ok now that I have seen the moveset here's some feedback:

-His neutrals, areials, and grabs are fine. But as Shaq stated he shouldnt only use his claws and jet boosters.

-N-Spec should be his Plasma Pulse Attack ( http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Pulse_Attack), not saying your version is bad but this would be a better choice IMO

-His final is a little iffy with me, mainly for the fact that metal had to transform into NeoMetal first. Then he transformed into Metal Madness. Maybe if there was a way to incorporate this into his final?
(This is just me being nitpicky geek )

Overall, this is better than I expected TBH! Good job on this Trini Clap
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:25 pm

I love the Sonic series to an unhealthy extent and the thought of it being repped in Smash Bros makes me unnaturally happy.
But...I don't think I can support Metal Sonic, for the same reasons Shaq stated. Like it or not (and it sounds like "not" given what the first post says), Shadow is Sonic's most famous and most consistent rival at this point, and honestly...I don't see much reason for him to be in. Say what you will about whether or not over-representation is a valid reason against inclusion, but I feel like he'd be going overboard, especially considering this game's obvious need for Eggman.
I'll most likely reconsider if and only if he's considered an alt for Sonic and nothing more. It would make a whole lot more sense that way anyway, frankly, and you did state that his moveset is based off of Sonic's.

On that note though, I like the moveset...but it's a shame that his up-throw isn't his lift-and-drop throw from Sonic the Fighters. That shit was OP...
Also, I feel like his down-special should have different attack properties or something...more than just "you hold the button instead of tapping it," because in Smash 4 that's exactly what Sonic's side-special does, and in Crusade, that's exactly how Knuckles' spin dash works. It's not very...innovative, even for a cloned attack.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:08 pm

Hmm...I didn't play much as Knuckles in Crusade, so I didn't knew that Knuckles already had the CD-styled Spindash. Will change it then.

And man, I didn't even though about making Metal Sonic a Sonic alt, so thanks for that suggestion.

And yeah, when I made the moveset, I was a bit in a rush, so many attacks are claw swipes, since Metal Sonic does have very prominent claws.

Also, my memory is a bit blurred regarding Sonic the Fighters (it was a long time since I played it last time), so what was that lift-and-drop attack again? Maybe I can incoorperate it as his down throw.

And regarding Plasma Pulse Attack: I'm not sure, since that's an attack that Metal Sonic could only do in his really big form from Knuckles Chaotix, and it's a big laser of the length of a whole screen.
I mean, sure, I can add it, but it would be heavily unbalanced. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:50 am

Support, I love metal to death. I would like to see Metal as a semiclone of Sonic of sorts, with kind of similar specials and similar aerials while still having his own identity kind of like Luigi.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:15 am

Well, I was thinking about Metal Sonic as a semi-clone of Sonic, but then I thought that I could be a little more creative while still being true to Metal Sonic.

Anyway, updated the moveset a little: Neutral Air does not make Metal Sonic curl into a ball, the name of the Side Special is corrected, and the Neutral Special is replaced with an attack Metal Sonic uses in Sonic The Fighters. That's the closest to the Plasma Pulse Attack I could give.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 am

Reminder that Metal Sonic was a recurring character in GigaPichu's old Crusade comics

http://img00.deviantart.net/9260/i/2012/077/2/0/citf___a_party_animal_by_gigapichu-d4t18gh.jpg
http://img00.deviantart.net/4330/i/2012/079/b/f/citf___apocalypse_by_gigapichu-d4tdujw.jpg
http://img02.deviantart.net/b196/i/2012/081/7/8/citf___toppest_of_tiers_by_gigapichu-d4tkzis.jpg
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:20 am

Why isn't Twighlight in crusade?
Back to top Go down
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU
JaegerKrieg

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Tfw Freddy Fazbear gets lots of supports, and this gets close to none.

This close to giving up with this fanbase. This is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:26 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Hmm...I didn't play much as Knuckles in Crusade, so I didn't knew that Knuckles already had the CD-styled Spindash. Will change it then.

And man, I didn't even though about making Metal Sonic a Sonic alt, so thanks for that suggestion.

And yeah, when I made the moveset, I was a bit in a rush, so many attacks are claw swipes, since Metal Sonic does have very prominent claws.

Also, my memory is a bit blurred regarding Sonic the Fighters (it was a long time since I played it last time), so what was that lift-and-drop attack again? Maybe I can incoorperate it as his down throw.

And regarding Plasma Pulse Attack: I'm not sure, since that's an attack that Metal Sonic could only do in his really big form from Knuckles Chaotix, and it's a big laser of the length of a whole screen.
I mean, sure, I can add it, but it would be heavily unbalanced. Razz
Hoping this was mostly at me?

Well when you fix it up less claws would be better. But you did a good job. Isn't this your first character suggestion?

JaegerKrieg wrote:

This close to giving up with this fanbase. This is why we can't have nice things.
Please just shut up lmao, the only thing you've contributed to this forums is "I DON'T LIKE FREDDY FAZBEAR AND LE MEME CHARACTERS" lol save it for crying in Spam Boards. Some people have different tastes then you, example we don't have propaganda in our profile images
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:36 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Neutral Special is replaced with an attack Metal Sonic uses in Sonic The Fighters. That's the closest to the Plasma Pulse Attack I could give.
This is essentially what I was talking about, but I was literally skimming through his moves and saw that the Plasma Pulse Attack was a move that came out of Metal's chest. I SHOULD have put the Metal Laser instead because that move is from Sonic the Fighters.

My bad Kappa
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Isn't this your first character suggestion?
The funny thing is: No, it isn't.
My very first character suggestion was Roy from Fire Emblem, although he's a Smash veteran and I mostly based his moveset of a mix between his Smash 4 self and his Project M self, so I guess that doesn't count.
But you're close: I only made three character suggestions for non-veterans so far: Squall, whose thread ended up being a trainwreck and is something not even I am proud of, Simon Belmont, which was a thread, where I wanted to not repeat the same mistakes like in the Squall thread, and then this.
Like I said, I was in the rush when I made the initial moveset, but I do intend to bring the quality of Metal Sonic's thread up to snuff with my Simon Belmont thread when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU
JaegerKrieg

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:

Well when you fix it up less claws would be better. But you did a good job. Isn't this your first character suggestion?

JaegerKrieg wrote:

Please just shut up lmao, the only thing you've contributed to this forums is "I DON'T LIKE FREDDY FAZBEAR AND LE MEME CHARACTERS" lol save it for crying in Spam Boards. Some people have different tastes then you, example we don't have propaganda in our profile images

PROPAGANDA??

LOL, How gloriously ignorant, no wonder you'd support meme characters lmao. You have no idea what an iron cross even is. Brb dying of laughter.

Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Jameson-Laughing-Gif-12
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Please just stop
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:44 pm

yikes
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 2:54 pm

I see a hp loss for JaegerKrieg in the near future
Back to top Go down
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU
JaegerKrieg

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Braystar wrote:
I see a hp loss for JaegerKrieg in the near future

They can go right ahead then, I'm not the one at fault for being ignorant and making false claims here.

If they're just going to favoritize people that are in the wrong just because they're part of the team, then that's nice, It'll show just what kind of people we're dealing with here.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:18 pm

But you're the one in the wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Sonic (Sonic CD) Discussion [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next