My SSB Eggman moveset BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My SSB Eggman moveset

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

My SSB Eggman moveset Empty
PostSubject: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm

For your listening pleasure:

DR. EGGMAN
Gimmick: Dr. Eggman fights while in his trusty Eggmobile. The design of the Eggmobile is taken after Sonic Battle, where it is more compact, has the same color scheme as Eggman himself (making alternate colors easier to make), and has two cannons loaded at the base to work for part of the moveset. He is given multiple jumps and an ability to float like Peach in exchange for an Up Special recovery.
My SSB Eggman moveset Sonic%20Battle%20(U)_07

ALSO, he cannot be grabbed by normal grabs. He can still be grabbed by special moves like the Falcon Dive and Flying Slam. And he can be Inhaled by Kirby and DDD.

Neutral Combo: Shoots a small missile out of the left cannon, then the right. Keeps going for how many times the player presses the button. Yes, this has insane range, but the missiles lack decent knockback and strength.

Forward Tilt: A boxing glove on a spring pops out in front of the Eggmobile, similar to the Egg Walker’s close range attack in Sonic Adventure 2.

Dash Attack: A drill pops out in front of the Eggmobile, similar to the first Drill Car in Sonic 2, while Eggman charges forward.

Up Tilt: Eggman swats above with his arm.

Down Tilt: An electrical prod pops out in front of the Eggmobile near the bottom.

Forward Smash: A giant hammer pops out in front of the Eggmobile and it slams down in front of it.

Up Smash: Two drill arms pop out at the sides of the Eggmobile, and propel upwards, drilling opponents.

Down Smash: Two circular saws form at the sides of the Eggmobile near the bottom and spin around the machine, hitting both sides.

Neutral Air: Electric field (similar to Mewtwo)

Forward Air: Flamethrower burst with the two cannons.

Back Air: A mechanical boot pops out of the back of the Eggmobile and kicks.

Up Air: Eggman shows a display of fighting capability and strength by punching upwards twice.

Down Air: A spike pops out at the bottom of the Eggmobile, and Eggman falls, attempting to prick opponent below.

Grab: Two smaller versions of the arms from Big Arm from Sonic 3 form on the sides of the Eggmobile, and he grabs with the hands.

Pummel: He crushes the opponent in the hands.

Forward Throw: Overhead flings the opponent forward.

Up Throw: Flings the opponent upward.

Back Throw: Turns and lets go the opponent, flinging them.

Down Throw: Rises, then slams the opponent down, and lets go.

Neutral Special: Egg Bombs-Eggman tosses three bombs forward at a downward arch, each being a pace apart from the last. (Taken from Sonic the Fighters)

Forward Special: Bumper Arms-Two Bumper Arms pop out the sides of the Eggmobile, and propel forward, one arm at a time. This pushes opponents back, and reflects projectiles. This is similar to Sonic CD’s first boss.

Up Special: Missile Launcher-A missile launcher pops out of the back of the Eggmobile, and strong missiles are launched to the sky and fly towards opponents. (Taken from Sonic Adventure 2)

Down Special: Wrecking Ball-Eggman flies up a few paces (if in the air, he doesn’t) then drops down a miniature wrecking ball from the bottom of the Eggmobile. For a few seconds, he can hover in place and move back and forth, which swings the wrecking ball. When the attack is over, he goes into helpless state.

Final Smash: Death Egg Robot-Eggman flies up off the screen and comes crashing down in the Death Egg Robot. Whichever way Eggman was facing will be the way the DER will be facing, and it can’t turn around. In it, he is able to walk around to run into opponents and shoot the arms of the robot forward. He can also jump. HIGH.

So, what do you think? Decent? Needs work? Give me constructive criticism, please.

EDIT: "How would he use items?" is a question that I'm surprised it wasn't asked. Anyways, to use items, a robot claw like one of the ones from his Sonic the Fighters mech pops out of the side of the Eggmobile to hold on to items and use weapons.

Last edited by Nice Akuma on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm

I'd be able to better judge if I knew more about Eggman, sorry...

But, from the perspective of a person who knows nothing about Sonic, it seems good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

*claps* Very well-constructed moveset. You're superb at making movesets for characters who have limits. I can easily tell origins from just about every move, he seems balanced, and proposes quite a unique moveset. Heck, you even made a reference to his attack in the Chao Garden in the up tilt.
I like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Thanks.
Some moves, I improvised, like the mechanical boot and the saws (or have they been done?), but I took inspiration from Yami from Okami with the saws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

If the saws haven't been used before, they've definitely been used in levels, like the final level in the first game. So it's pretty legitimate for him to use them in battle.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Great work on the move set. Though I am a bit surprised that there is no laser attacks anywhere in the move set. The lasers Eggman used in SA2B. Not that its an issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Trust me; I've TRIED working them in somewhere, but I couldn't quite get it without being overpowered or underpowered.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Hmmmm, maybe it can be added into the throws somewhere. Similar to how Mewtwo used the mini-Shadow Balls on his forward throws. But I'm not sure if that might be over-doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 pm

I think the Big Arm works fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Added a bonus gimmick and how he would use items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SSB Eggman moveset   My SSB Eggman moveset Empty

Back to top Go down

My SSB Eggman moveset
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1