Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Another character idea.

This time, it's for the angriest mad scientist: Fawful!

-Appearences:
-Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA; 2003)
-Mario & Luigi 2: Partners In Time (NDS; 2005)
-Mario & Luigi 3: Bowser's Inside Story (NDS; 2009)

-Data:
A mad-scientist who was also a henchman of Cackletta. Because of his "evil genius", he is Cackletta's "favorite subordinate". He had several evil plans like bringing Bowser a Vaccum Mushroom, which allowed the King of the Koopas swallowing Mario & Luigi. He speaks of an unusual form, and he tends to get angry when his plans are foiled.

-Why I support him?
He's one of my most favourite villains in the Super Mario games ever. I like him by his comedic personality and, frankly, it's too sad he didn't appeared in the other installments of Mario & Luigi series (Dream Team, Paper Jam). Also, I think he could be a nice addition to any SSB-game.

-Moveset:
-Normal Moves:
-Neutral (x1): Punches
-Neutral (x2): Using a pair of robotic arms, he gives a double-punch
-Neutral (x3): He unleashes a mechanical big punch
-Side: Bites enemy
-Up: He uses his Vacuum Helmet, which attacks biting
-Down: He flaps his arms up and down in a rage fit

-Dash Attack: He rolls on his enemies

-Aerial Attacks:
-Neutral Aerial: Fawful stans on a floating platform, and spins
-Forward Aerial: He swings with the help of his Vacuum Helmet, and jumps
-Up Aerial: Fawful does a vertical headbash
-Backward Aerial: Hits the opponent with a spiked club
-Down Aerial: Using an antenna, Fawful summons a thunder lightning

-Grabs (for grabbing, his Vcuum Helmet traps enemies with its "mouth"):
-Pummel: He electrocutes enemy
-Forward Throw: A mechanical arm uppercuts the opponent forward
-Up Throw: Fawful summons a Jack-in-the-Box that punches the opponent upward
-Back Throw: The Vacuum Helmet chows the poopnent, and later spits him/her
-Down Throw: Fawful steps on a mechanical "head", which stomps twice to the enemy

-Smash Attacks:
-Side Smash: Fawful shoots a mechanical flying punch
-Up Smash: Fawful throws an energy ball
-Down Smash: Fawful spins around, involved by his cape, and electrocutes himself, without suffering any damage

-Special Attacks:
-Neutral Special: Laser Gun: Fawful uses a laser gun for charge and shoots a blast. The blasts can stun enemies. However, if it's full charged, it can cause 25% damage. If the beam is aimed up, it turns in a ring which can damage aerial objectives.

-Side Special: Driller Dash: Fawful rides a robotic car similar to his head, and drills his opponent. If he's attacked when he's using this move, the car explodes.

-Up Special: Vacuum Helmet: Fawful uses his Vacuum Helmet for float. The power can dure for only 7 seconds, or until Fawful touches ground. If you press Attack Button, he can drop bombs on his enemies.

-Down Special: Jack-In-The-Box Trap: Fawful drops a Jack-In-The-Box which, once's attacked or impacts on an opponent, he jumps and explodes. However, if enough time passes and they have not hit an opponent yet, they will spark out and detonate automatically. They can be picked up and thrown as items.

-Final Smash: Dark Fawful: The Vacuum Helmet swallows the Dark Star, making Fawful being turned in Dark Fawful. In this mode, his attack get more stronger. It lasts for 20 seconds. Before finishing and getting back to the normality, he drops a Fawfulized block over the head of each opponent. The opponents must break the blocks, using only upward attacks. Shortly after the blocks appear, the laser beam swoops across the stage, trying to hit the opponents; if the blocks are still intact and above the opponents, they are unable to jump over the beam, being irremediably K.O.'d.

What do you think? Comment, please.

Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:57 pm

no spinny cape attack

riot
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:28 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
no spinny cape attack

riot

The Down Smash is Spinny Cape Attack.

Don't get enraged, please...
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:56 am

So much yes! Fawful is one of the few things I like out of the Mario RPG series. I support!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:31 am

For some reason this just reminds me to much of Bowser Jr.'s moves, I like the character just maybe add in some stuff from only Faffles arsenal, instead of cannonballs or spikes. Maybe his robots?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Have to agree with Destiny, seems a lot of Bowser Jr. Fix that up. I never see Fawful use cannonballs or spikes.

The moveset is just...not something I can support at this state. I feel it could be a lot more unique, though I'm not sure how. A lot of his moves are just mechanical things like a mechanical punch and I feel a lot more can be done.

I'd like to support but the character but I can't support this thread right now.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:19 pm

isn't his side tilt straight from Smash 4's Bowser Jr.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:20 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Kinda, Jr uses a fork, Fawful uses a pitch fork, also Jr can't angle his side tilt I think
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:21 pm

wait since when did Fawful use s pitchfork

maybe he did use one

I dunno I haven't beaten SS to the end and I don't remember much of BIS
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Fawful also appeared in
Spoiler:
Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:38 pm

That was a minor appearance tho, and he gave away equipment in trade for beans.

I think that his side special is supposed to represent that
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:02 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Yes.
Yes it is.
...Has Fawful even used a pitchfork before?
I kinda get Bowser Jr.'s Fork because there were a ton of them in Galaxy 1
But that's just a cute little fork

Fawful flailing around a pitchfork is just
What?
Back to top Go down
AkumaTh
Level 3 CPU
AkumaTh

AkumaTh

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Here is all of Fawful's sprites of his two major appearances:

Spoiler:

So I don't see any pitchforks. A lot of possible other moves though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomics.com/
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Have to agree with Destiny, seems a lot of Bowser Jr. Fix that up. I never see Fawful use cannonballs or spikes.

The moveset is just...not something I can support at this state. I feel it could be a lot more unique, though I'm not sure how. A lot of his moves are just mechanical things like a mechanical punch and I feel a lot more can be done.

I'd like to support but the character but I can't support this thread right now.

Ok.

The thing that happens, buddy, is that I visualize Fawful using some gadgets in his moveset; by this, I decided these ideas.

And, don't worry. I'll change some things about his moveset.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:02 pm

The most over-rated character in M&L? Nah I'll pass
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 pm

AkumaTh wrote:
Here is all of Fawful's sprites of his two major appearances:

Spoiler:

So I don't see any pitchforks. A lot of possible other moves though.

Corrected the moveset
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Braystar wrote:
The most over-rated character in M&L? Nah I'll pass
Also the most recurring character. How's he over-rated? He's loved for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 pm

WARNING ABOUT THE ENDING OF M&L: BIS:
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 am

Ugh...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:31 am

Braystar wrote:
WARNING ABOUT THE ENDING OF M&L:
Are you serious? Do you really hate this character that much?

I for one am a big fan of this chortling little nerd. I like the concept of a lightweight villain, those a rare occurrence to be frank haha.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 am

I still think that Braystar is a hipster
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:16 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I still think that Braystar is the son of god

fixed
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:41 pm

I really like Fawful, but this moveset feels... I dunno, it doesn't feel like Fawful. It needs more silliness, more traps...

I feel like, before making a character, the first thing anyone should do is define a playstyle for the character. From there, you can build a moveset around it. I can't tell how Fawful would play, or even be unique outside of taunts.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Braystar wrote:
WARNING ABOUT THE ENDING OF M&L:
And that reason is that Fawful's saga was over, and having appeared in all 3 games it was time for a new era of villains to arrive and take his place.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 pm

1. Thanks Sliss
2. And one of those games he was a cameo Shaq, real important
3. AME, I just don't get why everyone loves him. I just see him as an annoying pest (HYPOCRITE).
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Braystar wrote:

3. AME, I just don't get why everyone loves him. I just see him as an annoying pest (HYPOCRITE).

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Braystar wrote:
1. Thanks Sliss
2. And one of those games he was a cameo Shaq, real important
I love how you act like your opinion is true fact. You just admitted you see him as annoying.

Cameo or not, that's 3 games Fawful's appeared in. And he was not a cameo, he was a shopkeeper.

Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:17 pm

It was a cameo none the less
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:29 pm

whether or not it's a cameo comes down to opinion so don't argue about that
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:19 pm

'Kay, I love Fawful. I love Superstar Saga. I haven't played Partners in Time, and I've barely played Bowser's inside Story, but nonetheless. In terms of playstyle, I feel like he should be quick, not particularly floaty, and have a few hard-hitting moves interspersed among lighter moves.

I like the Final Smash. There is a strong Bowser Jr. vibe to the moveset on the whole. I think he could utilize his floating platform a lot more, and a cool mechanic could be made out of his headgear's ability to suck out souls.

Maybe after sucking out a opponent's soul, he can take control of that opponent for a couple seconds, while remaining stationary and vulnerable himself. If he could still take knockback while like this, I see this having awesome recovery potential. Imagine you're falling, along with an opponent, and you take their soul, make them Up-Special you to get you in the air, then use your own recovery to get back up to the ledge.

No support for now, but it definitely has potential to improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!   Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fawful (Super Mario) Discussion: I HAVE FURY!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com