View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Szion
Level 2 CPU
Szion

szionblue

Krystal Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:22 am

crazybark wrote:
im gonna try my hand at a krystal moveset

i think it would be cool if her specials represented starfox adventure, and her smash moves represented assault.

attack beginng with a (*) are already in crusade
---
SPECIALS
    N SPECIAL
         She uses the fire blast from her staff

F SPECIAL
         She uses the ice blast from her staff
    U SPECIAL
         She uses the rocket boost from her staff
    D SPECIAL
         She uses the quake from her staff
SMASH ATTACKS
   UP SMASH
         She sweeps at the air with the machine gun firing several no knock back bullets

*FORWARD SMASH
          She fires at the ground with a homeing rocket

Image:
    *DOWN SMASH
          she fires at the ground with blasters

Image:
A/TILTS
    A
         two swipes to a multi-hitting staff twirl

Image:
    U TILTS
         i believe her current up tilt should be a quicker version of her current up smash
    *D TILTS
         a quick tail swipe or slower staff swipe
    *F TILTS
         simple staff swipe
*AERIALS
         i like to think her aerials could represent aerials of the spacies in in other smash         games.....which they already kinda do so i wouldent really change them

---

huh... it was mostly just the specials

now this is closer to what krystal shouldve been.
the only change i'd make is having the fireball and ice blast both be different versions of side b depending on length and neutral b being a blaster shot.

that down tilt should definitely be a tail swipe. I'd vouch for down b being a barrier but i wouldnt complain if it was the quake.

nice work. hoping they go somewhere with this

the sprite though, looks out of place. def a dkc vibe. still better than what we have though for certain
time to pray
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:23 am

crazybark did make that in a similar way (he made a 3d model and digitized it. He has a post on "The Canvas"). It does look nice, though the question now is, if Krystal does get this moveset (it would fit her more, though I think she should keep the "Fire Vixen" recovery), then what would happen to the old attacks? Most are fine to change, but the Sniper, Forward Smash, and Down Smash seems so fun that I wouldn't want it to disappear. I wouldn't expect Wolf to get it as it wouldn't really fit him
Back to top Go down
Szion
Level 2 CPU
Szion

szionblue

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 1:09 am

i think the rocket boost and vixenflash are basically the same thing tho...

that back air needs to be a staff swing though what is that hadouken hand lightning palm thing LMAO
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:35 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
crazybark did make that in a similar way (he made a 3d model and digitized it. He has a post on "The Canvas"). It does look nice, though the question now is, if Krystal does get this moveset (it would fit her more, though I think she should keep the "Fire Vixen" recovery), then what would happen to the old attacks? Most are fine to change, but the Sniper, Forward Smash, and Down Smash seems so fun that I wouldn't want it to disappear. I wouldn't expect Wolf to get it as it wouldn't really fit him
they could be her alternate moveset
Back to top Go down
For Glorious Fun
Level 2 CPU
For Glorious Fun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 9:21 am

I'm thinking she could have two playstyles. One using weapons from Assault, and another using her staff and its magicks.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:22 am

^
Back to top Go down
Szion
Level 2 CPU
Szion

szionblue

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:23 am

Well said. I had a similar idea for project m...i run a mod with extra characters, 70+ atm. if krystal were to be in, itd be either mixed assault/staff or staff alone. for crusade, having both would be good
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:11 am

I don't play Krystal much, but I wouldn't mind either tbh. I do kinda lean more toward assault though. Also Szion, what PM version would that be?
Back to top Go down
Szion
Level 2 CPU
Szion

szionblue

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 pm

King Proto wrote:
I don't play Krystal much, but I wouldn't mind either tbh. I do kinda lean more toward assault though. Also Szion, what PM version would that be?

this is my PM "Cobalt Legacy"
Krystal Discussion - Page 3 733645ea89
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lV83j4raGTYqQoZGsy1rGabktBz8KfWN1zd-6g5bHEY/edit?usp=sharing
heres a Krystal pro's knowledge on the character.
im not gonna finish it because of 9.1 being a few weeks from today. but take this knowledge bomb still
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Krystal Discussion - Page 3 Ssbc_914
some knowledge on 9.1.1 Krystal
Back to top Go down
Raishinryuken
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Krystal adjustment   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello, I'm new here and also Latin american so my english is kinda weird xD but here we go.

My opinion about Krystal being a Spacies Main(the whole StarFox crew in any Smash Game/Fan game) is that she is really really cool, I main her since the first time I'm playing with her and I have a request about to adjust certain moves, actually 2 at the moment. I also want a resprite for her but not immediately, take your time to do it when you think it's right.

Back Air: it's really nice and an incredible killmove/finisher, but the thing is that the rest of the tail doesn't have any hitbox with a standart damage and knockback to continue a combo or give her an option that I think she needs. That's the only thing, everything else is perfect as it is.

Down Air: I feel nice with this move, but the hitbox is kind of a trouble, so if you can fix or change a little bit that move to better it will be perfect.

That's alll I wanted to say, I'm a keyboard player 'cause I don't have any compatible controller and I can't have it yet, if something is wrong about this article you can let me know and post your opinion.
Thanks.

Last edited by Raishinryuken on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raishinryuken
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Extra thing xd   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 pm

My playstyle with her is changing to hers is so I can be wrong if I don't use her properly
Back to top Go down
Szion
Level 2 CPU
Szion

szionblue

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Gotta same, coming back to this discussion after 4 years and seeing how similar the ideas I had were to some other peoples, im very glad people are in agreement on krystals moveset making no sense, and on what krystals moveset SHOULD include. Here's hoping a change has been made by now..About to download .9.2
Back to top Go down
Raishinryuken
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 7:08 am

I'm back bois xD, well.... I like so much the new moveset of Krystal by Szion in CMC, is very fun and optimal, her Up B is much better, the quake feels sooo good when you spike with it, Foward, Up and Down got buffed but it still has those that I mentioned before. And I'm thinking of something, and I wasn't the first one, ¿what if Krystal has two variants, one for StarFox Assault and one for Adventures? The Adventures variant would be the moveset of CMC Krystal, and the Assault variant would be more like the other Spacies but with an original touch of hers and weapons of Assault, these are the moves that I suggest for that

Assault variation: Jab attack: 2 quick punches followed by a strong rising kick with normal front upwards knockback of jab
F-Tilt: a frontal strong kick or tail whip with a slightly stronger foward knockback and decent damage
D-Tilt: Tail whip with moderate damage and front upwards knockback
U-Tilt: the same reversal kick as Fox or another suggestion that you like, this move is confusing me a lot

Aerials:N-air: the same neutral kick move as Fox with a little more damage or knockback
F-air: 4-hit Tornado kick, 1initial hit with the kick followed by 1 hit with her tail, another hit with a back kick and a strong finishing kick dealing decent damage and strong foward knockback, capable of Drag down combos and good killmove/combo finisher
U-air:fast back flip kick with normal/low damage and decent upwards knockback, acting like Falco's U-air in Ultimate, conbo extender and killmove at 130 or 120%
D-air: the same drill move as Kirby with less damage
B-air: the same back kick as Fox/Falco's back kick from Melee or close to it, same strong damage and knockback

Specials: Neutral B: she uses her blaster and fires the same lasers as Fox, or Falco, I'll let you decide what can be her Neutral B
Side B: I would like an Krsytal's Illusion kick very similar to the one on SSF2, but with more options to angle it down, up and straight foward
Down B: an hexagonal pink or purple reflector (pink or purple Shine) that has the same effect, damage and up fowards knockback as Wolf's Shine in Ultimate, or can be the original Sniper Rifle, one of those
Up B: Fire Vixen may come back or something, I'll also let you decide this one.

Smash attacks: F-Smash: Front flip strong kick like Fox's or the same Rocket Launcher
D-Smash:no changes at all for now
U-Smash: strong back flip kick, the same as Fox's but with slightly less kill power

And that's all I wanted to say at the moment! Feel free to comment any opinion or critics with respect about this and see you later.
Pd: I don't have experience creating a Smash Fancharacter or something 'cause I'm not a game developer or kind of, so if I'm wrong or I spoke weird, just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Discussion   Krystal Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Krystal Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3