Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:04 am

Well, this is an odd picture, mainly because of the speculation over the TV, what do you guys think? People think they see Ness, JigglyPuff, Mewtwo, Falco? I can understand Ness, but not the rest Surprised

Also I found this website. http://smashbros-miiverse.com/ I was confused of why this game didn't have an organized website, but aparently this whole time it does. You can see all the items, stages, characters here. I find it cute how even the newly made items have a little "______ Joins the items!" Razz

Also, Xerneas is confirmed on this website to be a Pokeball character, since this is an official Miiverse website, I think it's safe to say that it is true.

Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:47 am

That site is not affiliated with Nintendo, I wouldnt consider that as a credible source to confirm things.

Oh yea, I can spot female villager on that tv
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 am

Smash King wrote:
That site is not affiliated with Nintendo, I wouldnt consider that as a credible source to confirm things.

Oh yea, I can spot female villager on that tv

Well, ignore the most of the stuff I said. Razz But yeah the TV is quite a thing
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 am

I've taken that image, zoomed in on the TV and toggled around with the brightness, hue and saturation. There's jack-all I can see in it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 am

Well, looks like Lucario doesn't have any change to his special moveset.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 am

We haven't seen his side special yet though Surprised. Either way, I'm fine with it, I like his glowing eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 am

Ah for some reason I thought we'd already seen that.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 am

It really feels like Lucario has been reinvented despite such minor changes
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 am

I think Lucario's side b will remain the same. And yeah that's some flashy eyes!
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 am

With first the Ray Gun and now the Bat, it seems that they're really trying to stylize the items this time around.

EDIT: Sakurai posted two pictures today, one of them only in the Miiverse comments.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 am

Well, I guess it's made outta metal now. I think it fits nicely.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:21 am

If the bat is metal now, it's easier to say it's a Safe Homerun
Im also waiting for the beam Sword, to see what they did
Back to top Go down
Sven the Turtle
Level 2 CPU
Sven the Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Apparently for some people this is the last straw for them and they will no longer be playing the series because of it.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 pm

I like the idea of making the bat metal. However, the design itself seems a bit like its doing too much to stand out. The same can be said for the Ray Gun as well.

Yea, I'm one of those guys. lol.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 pm

So a newcomer is showing up tomorrow. Since this is the second time Sakurai has mentioned a Nintendo Direct in his Pic of the Day description.

...He also mentions Valentines day, so I suppose the guess to have would be Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong.
Which is partially disappointing, but hey. I'm still holding out on Little Mac.
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

I'm gonna say it.

IMAGINATION
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 am

Yeah, Valentines Day + New DK Game + Nintendo Direct is a perfect storm for Diddy and Dixie.

If they aren't confirmed today, they just aren't in the game, at least not with Dixie.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:25 am

Waaait, is that up tilt or up aerial or up smash? Haven't we seen up smash and tilt? I'm not sure, but it looks pretteh Razz.

Also I think Jigglypuff will be announced for valentines day because that makes sense, right? Dolan
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Waaait, is that up tilt or up aerial or up smash? Haven't we seen up smash and tilt? I'm not sure, but it looks pretteh Razz.

Also I think Jigglypuff will be announced for valentines day because that makes sense, right? Dolan
I don't expect Jiggs to be unveiled at all, as I figure she'll be unlockable just like all the other games.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 am

Diddy Kong is pretty logical because Donkey Kong Coutry Tropical Freeze is out in Japan right now so i expect him to be annnonced . I dont really like Diddy + Dixie Duo also i like more King K. Rool than Dixie . Diddy Kong or King K. Rool for me would be awsome .
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 am

7 hours left
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:58 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:

I don't expect Jiggs to be unveiled at all, as I figure she'll be unlockable just like all the other games.

Just like Luigi, eh?

FYI, being unlockable doesn't mean they won't be unveiled. Unlockable doesn't mean the same thing as "hidden".

Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 am

ironically, this month is the 20 year anniversary of Punch-Out. So that is a possible contender to what we may see during the Direct.

Also, the "Challenger Approaching" banner is not visible on the webiste.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 am

I'm still leaning towards a Kong (or two) since anniversaries have typically meant nothing for reveals aside from Brawl's.

As for the banner, even if it was still up, it wouldn't matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:08 pm

And so, Little Mac is in
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Well, that's no Diddy Kong
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 Main

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 Screen-9

SO HAPPY!!! Mac is genuinely my most wanted newcomer!
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm

So I guess it was a punch-out stage??
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 pm

sp wrote:
So I guess it was a punch-out stage??
Seems that way.
Back to top Go down
Sven the Turtle
Level 2 CPU
Sven the Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Little Mac confirmed to actually be Eren Jaeger

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 Screen-8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next