HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FPTthe_legend
Level 1 CPU
FPTthe_legend

story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash Empty
PostSubject: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:47 am

a game mode
Back to top Go down
FPTthe_legend
Level 1 CPU
FPTthe_legend

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 am

is a idea for my game Super smash World ultimate.... but... I cannot create a game.
for this I give to crusade my idea.

ask me for questions or can accept my idea
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 am

You posted absolutely nothing on this thread other than stating that you have an idea.

Please, if your not going to elaborate on your ideas, then don't create a thread.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 am

good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rjones1325
Level 5 CPU
rjones1325

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:19 pm

^THIS XD
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Have you actually THOUGHT of anything for a Story Mode? like you know the STORY?
Back to top Go down
superluigi12
Level 2 CPU
superluigi12

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:08 pm

A Story mode sounds nice, but, If There's no Information, Then I'm not Interested.
Back to top Go down
FPTthe_legend
Level 1 CPU
FPTthe_legend

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 am

my story mode is......

all the smash characters is living in peace, but a enemy very powerful is amenazing the smash planet.... the enmy is, the evil smash.
the evil smash is the most evil enemy in the, he used to Master hand and Crazy hand for his plan... Destroy the universe.

more informations after.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:41 am

FPTthe_legend wrote:
my story mode is......

all the smash characters is living in peace, but a enemy very powerful is amenazing the smash planet.... the enmy is, the evil smash.
the evil smash is the most evil enemy in the, he used to Master hand and Crazy hand for his plan... Destroy the universe.

more informations after.
the evil smash

the evil smash

Now that I think about it, he is a villain with no backstory what so ever, uses Master Hand (and Crazy Hand) for his plan to destroy a world that the characters live in with no reason whatsoever other than that he wants to destroy things.
Kind of reminds me of someone:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash   story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash Empty

Back to top Go down

story mode special only for crusade.... Save the smash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1