34% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikmin 3's Alph!   Pikmin 3's Alph! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:55 am

Now despite Charlie having swag, I've been thinking of some new stuff for Alph to use. I researched a bit about Alph and noticed he 0.3 cm smaller than Olimar. I can't say that he look's a bit skinnier though, but reading more they both end up to weigh one unit. So this means that there wouldn't be too much of a difference between them, but Alph would probably be a tiny bit faster I think, just so they aren't the same for speed and weight. I would also suggest having Alph a bit lighter as well.

Now me and Axel thought of SOME moveset ideas being that if Alph basically uses the 2 new Pikmin the most, and if he is missing them he will pluck them next. So say you have a Rock Pikmin that dies, the next Pikmin Alph would pluck would be Rock. We thought that maybe we should have it so Alph will try to only use Rock Pikmin for Smash Attacks, and if he has none it will be a weaker Smash Attack than a Olimar using a normal Pikmin. He also needs Winged Pikmin for his Up Special attack, which the Winged Pikmin carry Alph into the air, much like Snakes Up Special but doesn't do damage. Now what else is that Rock Pikmin bounce of their opponents when they are thrown with Side Special, but can only hit an opponent once with it, so you could throw a Rock Pikmin in a group of people, and it has a chance to hit them all once, but each time doing less damage. Rock Pikmin don't go far, thrown in an arc, do more damage, and should be good for meteor smashing if doe correctly. When Winged Pikmin are thrown they won't do damage, but instead pick the other player up for a tiny period of time, leaving them vulnerable for an attack. Winged Pikmin fly far, and will attack an opponent near them by flying to them after thrown, they don't deal damage at all from the throw (but they do deal damage from neutral attacks, but deal less because they are weaker than any other Pikmin). I also think having a limit to Winged and Rock Pikmin would be fair, maybe only 2 of each at a time, and a max of 6 Pikmin at once, but even after you pluck the first 2 Rock and Winged it is a smaller chance than a normal Pikmin to pluck. And as you may know Winged and Rock Pikmin are the replacements for Purple and Whites, which are for Olimar.

We also thought that he should attack differently than Olimar in some ways (neutral attacks mainly) since his personality is different, and I doubt his attacks would clone Olimar's ways. I feel like some would be more effective, and some would be less effective. Alph would also only attack with the Pikmin, unlike Olimar who has some moves that he can use without Pikmin. Alph also has a different whistle which takes longer to use to get the Winged Pikmin, because it has to rise into the air to actually call them because they fly.

This is all I have so far, please discuss if you agree with this.
Back to top Go down

Pikmin 3's Alph!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4