Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 pm

It's ok SK, there's always Anthony Higgs. Lil Dolan
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:18 am

Sakurai really does like these creepy screenshots.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:42 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Sakurai really does like these creepy screenshots.
HE's your stereotypical player that takes screenshots of anything perverted or creepy.
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:45 am

Actually, the only things I care about is gameplay, AI, balance, and viability(s) between characters, stages, and items, but mostly gameplay and AI. I don't care about the characters themselves, but more towards the whole entire game to see if I like it or not. I'm not a guy from 2001 that'd be in a hissy fit that a specific character isn't in that game and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:56 am

sluigi123 wrote:
Actually, the only things I care about is gameplay, AI, balance, and viability(s) between characters, stages, and items, but mostly gameplay and AI. I don't care about the characters themselves, but more towards the whole entire game to see if I like it or not. I'm not a guy from 2001 that'd be in a hissy fit that a specific character isn't in that game and whatnot.
I don't think many people on this forum would have a "Hissy fit" if a specific character didn't make it, it's just always nice to see newcomers added, without newcomers the game would feel a lot like brawl, with new graphics, stages, and what not. But I do also love seeing how the game will play like, but I feel like having new characters adds that extra spice to the game, a lot of extra spice. I am most interested to see who they do add, as I said it adds to the game.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:57 am

I get excited for any character that makes it into Smash.I just hope Captain Falcon makes it in, because there is a chance he wont make it in.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:01 am

Pretty much it's a safe guarantee that all of Smash 64's characters (except Jigglypuff) will without a doubt be in.

Jigglypuff, while not a guarantee, is still pretty likely.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

Jiggs was recently reclassified as a Fairy type, so it's possible they mey consider getting a new Normal Rep in, maybe even in addition. IMO Meowth would be the most likely candidate.

Also if it hadn't been already, footstooling is confirmed.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:27 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Jiggs was recently reclassified as a Fairy type, so it's possible they mey consider getting a new Normal Rep in, maybe even in addition. IMO Meowth would be the most likely candidate.
why does type matter
i doubt they'd consider a character solely on what type they are
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:32 am

They won't cut Jiggs for the type change, but they may want to get a new Normal type Pokémon so they have one.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
They won't cut Jiggs for the type change, but they may want to get a new Normal type Pokémon so they have one.
Might as well represent all 18 types amiright

Also technically, Jigglypuff is Normal AND Fairy now, it isn't pure Fairy.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Type doesn't really matter in the long run.
Even IF Jigglypuff was pure Fairy now (which it isn't; it's Normal/Fairy), a new Normal type wouldn't be included based on the grounds of it being a Normal type.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 pm

This is what Sakurai said about how he picks his Pokemon characters. To those who don't know, ofcourse.

"Well first of all, we talk with the Pokemon company. What’s the hot Pokemon? What Pokemon are in the movies right now? And really do a lot of research on that front.

For example, X and Y are coming out – of course, we haven’t done any market research because they’re not out yet, but we look at the animated series or movies and anything like that and again, find out which ones are going to be central to any of conversations in Pokemon going forward.

But it’s not just that – going back to just what we talked about, what’s unique about them? Where do they fit in with the rest of everything else? What do they have? It’s a combination of those things."

So yea, from what I'm reading, Sakurai picks his Pokemon by relevancy in the game/anime & uniqueness. Imo, types only effect the uniqueness side of what he looks for.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:21 am

Well it looks like Luigi will be jumping much like he does in New Super Luigi U (Or SMB2 is where it originated I think), and he will still remain a higher jumper than Mario. I think it's pretty cool that they added this instead of his previous jumps.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 am

Ah, Luigi's becoming more and more individualized with each passing Smash.
His jump is even his flutter jumping.

Wait....flutter jumping.....OH NO! YOSHI!!!! Troll
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:10 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Ah, Luigi's becoming more and more individualized with each passing Smash.
His jump is even his flutter jumping.

Wait....flutter jumping.....OH NO! YOSHI!!!! Troll
Yoshi's jump will be more like Mario's Troll
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:19 am

Yo wtf Toon Link confirmed 0_0
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 am

WWHD did just release in Japan today.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 Screen-2

Now let us marvel at the tears of those who deemed him impossible.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:33 am

This confirms another thing too.
Being a stage prop doesnt mean you arent playable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 am

GigaPichu wrote:
This confirms another thing too.
Being a stage prop doesn't mean you aren't playable Very Happy
Actually this is true, considering if Ridley is a stage hazard, it would be Other M. Ridley, and the Toon Link in the spirit tracks map is spirit tracks Toon Link. I think this can also somewhat confirm that when a new Nintendo game is coming out, a new character will come out around the same time. (normally a veteran)

Here's how I see it

Pokemon Rep - October (near X and Y)
Sonic (low chance, but maybe) - Also October, near the end of it (Sonic Lost World)
New Mario Rep? - November (With Super Mario 3D World and Mario Party Island Tour)
Zelda/Ganondorf (Or new LOZ Rep) - November (With LOZ, Link Between Worlds)
Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong - December (With DK Country Tropical Freeze)

These are releases that I think I can somewhat say are very possible, I do think Sakurai will have to stick a few people in there though, or else we'll never see another Star Fox or Metroid Rep (Or F-Zero). These are just my predictions btw...

Last edited by Dr.CanadianBacon on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 Screen-7
New Peach-fart attack confirmed!

I am really surprised at Toon Link's inclusion. Don't get me wrong I am very happy, I just (As you all know) had given up hope on him.

I think it should be about time for a Newcomer now, I mean the characters that have been revealed since the big reveal itself have been Olimar, Luigi, Peach and Toon Link. I'd say we're about due.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:50 am

I do expect a brand new Pokemon candidate next, but I also expect Mewtwo, especially since he has 2 Mega forms. Maybe if he is included he'd turn into Mega Mewtwo on Wii U, and Mega Mewtwo X or 3DS, but that's just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 am

Mewtwo would seem to be a viable candidate for the next unveil. Of all the characters that could return, I really want him the most I would be really happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 am

Yes, I agree. Apart from all of this I do want Toon Link to NOT be a clone of Link, because it seems like he will be so far Sad
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 am

If they unveil both Classic Mewtwo and Mega Mewtwo at the same time, then it would fulfill a new Pokémon rep for the new game, and confirm the character basically everybody wants.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:17 am

Funny how the one character I personally feel was a crappy choice from yhe get-go is revealed when I was using the bathroom lol.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 am

Smash King wrote:
Funny how the one character I personally feel was a crappy choice from yhe get-go is revealed when I was using the bathroom lol.
You pooped it out, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am

I was in a town that is generally thought of as the back-end of my County when it was revealed.

Maybe he's on to something here.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 am

I don't know why but damn Toon Link looks really good
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:09 am

The Puffmeister wrote:
I don't know why but damn Toon Link looks really good
He does look more toonish than in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next