HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Cool idea, could be used as a stall tactic before going for the ledge. Maybe even allow that Fair wall cling to refresh her midair jump, allowing her to climb walls with repeated jump Fairs. There would have to be some kind of restriction to prevent infinite stalling, but it could be worked with.

If torch went on neutral B, where would the pistols go? I think what you described would fit nicely on Nair.

On another note, have you gotten to play through the new Tomb Raider or put some good research into what abilities/weapons she gets?
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Just make it work like other wall tethers. If you have a jump remaining when you do it, you'll have your jump to use when you get off of the wall. If not, then no midair jump is allowed. In either case you can jump off of the wall anyway as long as you have securely stuck yourself there.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:53 pm

That still wouldn't fix the problem, though i agree with not getting the midair jump back. The problem presented would be in a player sticking the wall with Fair, they do the normal jump that comes with wall tethering, then allow themselves to fall a bit before doing Fair again, allowing an infinite stall. Normal tethers from Melee can't do this because you can only tether once per air time, but the idea here was to allow more than one o you can climb with it. Therefore, some other limitation would need to be put in place.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Make the jump automatically do the move. Or make it a Zair and apply tether move attributes to it.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Could be a Zair, but a unique one because like i stated earlier, we don't want normal tether properties. But this is starting to get off topic really, we dont need to worry about this until DLC characters are being worked on.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

lol my mistake PH4. Yea, I meant Neutral Air for the Torch.

But yea, seems like there might be some complications with having F-Air having the specialty to Wall Grab. :/
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 pm

I got the new tomb Raider and have some stuff to report for her moveset (btw the game is absolutely incredible and everyone should buy it regardless of their opinion of the series)

Axe pick - Definitely forward air and can catch the wall, with it she has wall cling/climb/jump. doesn't need to use Fair to do a wall cling/climb

Torch - Probably Nair or something, like we described earlier

I'm gonna suggest moving her current Dspecial to Dsmash, and instead her new Dspecial should be Scramble. Lara Croft does a "scramble" dodge, gains some invincibility while doing it. Pressing A during Scramble will perform the Dodge Kill technique (more details to come on what this looks like, I have yet to unlock it), and pressing B will throw dirt in the enemies eyes, actting as a stun technique.

She also uses shotguns and assault rifles/SMGs, I'm thinking two of her throws could be replaced with the close range finisher for those weapons. You could even replace a third throw with the Magnum finisher. More details to come later on what these three finishers look like (gotta unlock 'em)

Also gotta add the parachute to her up special on the OP

Lastly, she should be able to crawl
Back to top Go down
danick
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 pm

I LIKE HER

SO YES
Back to top Go down
NoSkinnedKoopa
Level 1 CPU
NoSkinnedKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh yes. She would make an amazing addition. More females fighters, the better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate   Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lara Croft for CrusaDLC: The Worthy Candidate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3