Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) Empty
PostSubject: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:33 pm

This thread is for the purpose of new registered members to introduce themselves

Note: The OP will be more organized and well-detailed in the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
HawlSera
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello I'm Hawl/Sera, if you're a fan of the Metamor Keep series you may have heard of me.

I'm a Male-To-Female Transsexual, a year into hormones, pre-op (Just need the cash), and glad to say that I'm passable. I'm also a furry and a writer for the Transformation Story Archive. my work is mostly in the settings FreeRIDErs, Metamor Keep, and Paradise

I'm a huge fan of Super Smash Bros. and like many I felt Brawl was a dissapointment, mainly in its roster so I was glad to see this fangame which from what I've seen goes above and beyond what Brawl should have been.

The list of characters I'd like to see included that aren't are quite long, so I won't post that. I will say though that they include Ms. Mowz, 9-Volt, Adam Malkovich (Only because I want to beat the everloving crap out of him for helping ruin Other M)

My talents are as a writer, as such I'd only be good for planning out movesets or writing trophy descriptions in this project. I'm more of a fan anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Welcome to forum.

Glad to see another LGBT member aboard.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Welcome to the forum. Stop by the chatbox on the bottom of the homepage where its most active.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Wttf.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am

If you have any interests in game balance and competitive discussion, pm me for an application to the balancing team and back room.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 am

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
thaCASHdude
Level 1 CPU
thaCASHdude

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey, thaCASHdude here. 'Sup? Cool

I love Super Smash Bros. of course and I love this fan game! It's awesome. Very Happy

Speaking of which, I'm one of the moderators of Brawl Custom Music, you guys probably know it, and I upload BRSTMs there myself. I'm also on Smashboards and I know about your thread there. That's what actually made me join Smashboards in the first place. Smile

Actually, I've been registered on the Crusade forums before. I think it was moved to here or something...? I don't know if any of you remember/know me, but yeah, I'm back. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/user/thaCASHdude
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Haha, you used a Liu Kang avatar on the very first forums.

What the blazes had you swallowed for so long?

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down
thaCASHdude
Level 1 CPU
thaCASHdude

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Slissith wrote:
Haha, you used a Liu Kang avatar on the very first forums.

What the blazes had you swallowed for so long?

Welcome.
Lol. Yeah. So you remembered!

I'm wondering the same thing too. Razz

Guess you should've said "Welcome back", but thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/user/thaCASHdude
BrellowBran
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: BrellowBran enters the areana   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm BrellowBran. I first started playing Crusade a few years back when it had Petey Piranan in it. Since then I played every demo up to date. My mains are Bomberman, Shadow and Weegee. Good luck to anyone that faces me because as far as I know, I'm unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Ah, welcome to the forum BrellowBran Very Happy

Stop by the chat and get to know everyone when you get the chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Petey Piranha was in an earlier demo? Hory sheet.

Welcome, btw.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Mistress, he was in during the proboards era I believe. And BrellowBran, welcome to the forums! If you have and interest in the competitive aspect of the game then I suggest you pm me or PerfectHell4 for an application to the balancing team.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:03 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Mistress, he was in during the proboards era I believe.
he was in the very very very early beta that sox and I can provide as I don't believe it's accessible anywhere else
it was terrible though as its engine was abysmal
but after that one petey was taken out and the engine was also improved even though it was still shit

anyhow hi
Back to top Go down
The Toilet Reviewer
Level 1 CPU
The Toilet Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Um yeah. I just joined and all that good shit so meh. I'm not really talented at all and I really don't have much to offer. But whatever it's nice being here anyway.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
If you have any interests in game balance and competitive discussion, pm me for an application to the balancing team and back room.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 am

Kramer wrote:
Um yeah. I just joined and all that good shit so meh. I'm not really talented at all and I really don't have much to offer. But whatever it's nice being here anyway.

Leave, brother, this is a terrible place!
Back to top Go down
The Toilet Reviewer
Level 1 CPU
The Toilet Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:53 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Kramer wrote:

Lolwut this place may suck but it's still nice to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Kramer wrote:
hi kramer
Back to top Go down
The Toilet Reviewer
Level 1 CPU
The Toilet Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Kramer wrote:

Oh and hey buddy, how do you put up your Steam profile? Would be nice to know.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 am

Kramer™ wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
Kramer wrote:

http://steamsignature.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 am

Kramer™ wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
Kramer wrote:

dont bother man the sig cards look terrible

just link it in your sig
Back to top Go down
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU
luke-ish

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

OK, before you go and ban me, let me just explain myself.
Yes, I'm Luke, and yes I'd like to be back here.
I won't sh!tpost, I won't harass anyone, etc. I just sorta miss this place and wanted to come back.

Hi, I guess.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

hi luke I love you so much welcome back ily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next