SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I can only have the PC at 7PM i hope its no problem
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:28 pm

I'll be ready anytime after 2PM EST tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 pm

@felipe Yes, I can record our fight. I'll make it look nice and send it to the PCBR YT Channel and to Traweezie for his own channel.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
@felipe Yes, I can record our fight. I'll make it look nice and send it to the PCBR YT Channel and to Traweezie for his own channel.

Thanks Merc I've made a playlist to put all the matches on there Would you and PH4 like copies of the vids for your channel?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 am

Keven wrote:
I can only have the PC at 7PM i hope its no problem

Message Slissith about that and get everything together.. if you guys are not in the same hamachi network I'll make one for you guys
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 am

Equinox wrote:
I'll be ready anytime after 2PM EST tomorrow.

Ok message PH4 (Perfecthell4) about the time and set things up be sure to remind him to record
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 am

Why the hell am I in this tournament???
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 am

Slissith wrote:

Why the hell am I in this tournament???

I thought you entered... lol my bad I guess giga can take your spot
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 am

Traweezie wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Thanks Merc I've made a playlist to put all the matches on there Would you and PH4 like copies of the vids for your channel?

Yes, please do. I will tell you right now that you should send it to us with filemail, it lets you email large files (which videos almost always are). Also don't break up the round into matches, record the whole round together and send that to us.

Also @Equinox I know for a fact that PH4 will be working today (he works for my dad), definitely past 2 PM.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:09 am

I want my match today anytime after 6pm est
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:05 am

@Mercury Okay, thanks for letting me know. Once I see him (probably tomorrow then, since you said he's working today), I'll PM him about the match, and about recording it.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

I'm gonna beat your arse Hell.

Let Blue in the BR but not me will you.
TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB ILL
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Updated the OP
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:

I notified Blakkid489 on youtube he hasn't replied yet
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
I'm gonna beat your arse Hell.

Let Blue in the BR but not me will you.
TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB ILL
I really hope that wasn't a serious post

I did not let him in the BR, just like I did not deny you from it. I do not solely make decisions for the BR. Blue isn't even in the BR anyway, he was given a trial run and did not meet standards, check the Back Room Crusaders group yourself.

I offered to go over your application with you, if you are confused about why you didn't get in maybe you should actually accept the help.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 pm

of course that wasn't a serious post.

Spoil Sport XD
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Ok, just making sure. I still have a standing offer for you though. Or at the very least use the other info i gave you
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Felipe, I'm around for another hour and a half from now. Catch me on chat within the next hour or we'll just fight tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Slay won his match 2-0 updated the OP videos will be up soon. And Merc if your reading this I'll edit the videos together and send it to you guys later
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Well I won't see it just yet, they go to the PCBR official email. PH4 is the only one who has access to it, but I'll see it eventually from his laptop.
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Masaomi i hope your ready.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 pm

ZS wrote:
Masaomi i hope your ready.

Make sure one of you record please
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

I dont have a recorder, so Masaomi might have to.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:25 pm

I dont know if i can record the match with full speed but i will see what i can do
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Thanks man, Smile
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

ZS i can record you fight .

Last edited by Keven on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Traweezie wrote:
SmashKing201 wrote:

I notified Blakkid489 on youtube he hasn't replied yet

Well, im home. Ready when he is
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

I need Masaomi here.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Giga im ready to fight .
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Updated the OP again

@ Keven you could record their match if you like if there's lag I can host their match

And to the both of you good luck with your matches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next