HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup Empty
PostSubject: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Watch video here v

And the playlist is here v
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7B3C1BA965D4351A

Ok so the tourney is one on one battles.. best 2 out of 3
BR tourney rules(if you don't know what the rules are look here v)

Spoiler:

Here's the Bracket!
Spoiler:
And the mibbit site and channel: http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/
Channel: #SSBC
ALL ROUND ONE MATCHES START TOMORROW AND END BY SUNDAY OF THIS WEEK
If there are lag issues between players I'll host the match.

Sign-up list:
1. Blakkid489
2. Equinox
3. Traweezie
4. Felipe95951
5. SmashKing201
6. Chaosmu8
7. Masaomi
8. MercuryHg34
9. YetiDK
10. Dettadeus
11. Keven
12. Perfecthell4
13. legendof8241998
14. slayraptor64
15. ZS
16. Cheezkat

If I host a match a may record if there's no lag issue
The match order will be random.
Btw once we get 16 I'll message everyone to confirm if they can do the tourney. I'll make use of the Mibbit chat to get everyone together and set up. A bracket will be posted on YT and on here as well as facebook to keep EVERYONE in the loop. I'll post the Mibbit channel once we have 16 people. Good luck everyone!
If you can, please record your matches. I'll try to make sure this tourney finishes on time. And about the patch if it ends up getting released before the tourney is done we will upgrade to the patch. Think of this tourney as the last one to use .8.1

Last edited by Traweezie on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

inb4 "2GirlsOne" Cup.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:43 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:50 am

I've actually requested to get in this tourney yesterday with a comment on youtube. Also, I cant record matches, so someone will have to do it for me.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 am

Forgot to mention I can record fights too, and fights with BR members like myself or PH4 (if he signs up) are almost guarunteed to get onto the channel. Other fights still have a strong chance too simply because we need more tourney fights.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:55 am

So when does this tourney start?
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 am

Traw has said that it starts either when 8 people have signed up, or when 16 people have signed up.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Well there's three new contestants to the list, meaning the tourney starts with two more entrants unless a bunch of people sign up in a row.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:17 pm

So the 3 new entries are Mercury, Slissith, & myself. I will update the Op
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I suppose i'm in, why not?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 pm

A little off topic, but welcome to the forum Leafyon Very Happy

I'll add you in.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Sorry guys I was busy! SmashKing I added you on the list on YT along with Felipe I just forgot to update here. Also thanks for helping with the OP. I'll extend it to 16 since we have 10 people now. Btw once we get 16 I'll message everyone to confirm if they can do the tourney. The matches will take place the following week after we get 16 so everyone has time to practice or what not. These days will be set for matches: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll make use of the Mibbit chat to get everyone together and set up. A bracket will be posted on YT and on here as well as facebook to keep EVERYONE in the loop. I'll post the Mibbit channel once we have 16 people. Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Can i join or its too late .
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

I put you in Kev
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Sign me up please
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Added you PH4
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Updated the OP
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Sign me up too
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm

We are 16 Now when its starting ?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm actually really excited for this tourney. Also, this is not often acknowledged but we should thank Traweezie for helping Crusade with the exposure on Youtube with all his videos and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
I'm actually really excited for this tourney. Also, this is not often acknowledged but we should thank Traweezie for helping Crusade with the exposure on Youtube with all his videos and stuff.

Thanks man I really appreciate that. Btw I might start the tourney now I'll update the OP and I'll make sure I contact everyone to see if they can still play.

Edit: Updated the OP Messages will come soon to confirm your spot
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Bracket's up, huh?
... Yes, I finally get a match against a BR member who's not PH4, lol.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:43 pm

I wish to join this tourney too plox
Back to top Go down
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 pm

This has to the more unfair seeding i have seen xDD I mean, i am first in the ranking and mercury is a PR member xD
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Tomorrow, you and me. We fight. This will be interesting, lol.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
I wish to join this tourney too plox

If Blakkid doesn't respond I'll replace him with you
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Dat Fleep wrote:
This has to the more unfair seeding i have seen xDD I mean, i am first in the ranking and mercury is a PR member xD

I wanna see the match lol make sure one of you record it please!
Back to top Go down
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 pm

I lag when i record (this pc sucks) can you do it Mercury?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Tell BlackKid that I want my match with him tomorrow anytime after 6PM EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup   SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBC Tourney: Youtube Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Online Lobby :: Tournament Discussion :: Completed Tournament Board-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com