View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:23 pm

THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2013! IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES, I CAN MOVE IT TO SATURDAY. IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP AT SPECIFIED TIME, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
I MOVED IT TO SATURDAY UPON REQUEST! SHOW UP OR YOU'RE DQ'D
I NEED MORE ENTRANTS SO I PUSHED BACK THE TOURNAMENT!

NEVERMIND! I GOT THEM! SATURDAY IT IS!

Welcome to the last tournament for Crusade's 0.8 patch 4. I wanted to bring this game out with a bang, so why not throw one more tournament?
Nevermind. I have other plans, and people keep misunderstanding the name so I changed it.. Welcome to the Ultimate Tourney of Lag TWO!!!

Crusade Backroom Standardized Ruleset:

The Gimmick
Something I tend to be famous for in my tournaments is a change in the tournament in some way, shape, or form. This tournament's gimmick is that all brackets are randomized after every round.

So? Why are you still reading this? Hurry up and sign up, because I'm only holding 8 (eight) spots!
[edit] I forgot to mention something. ALL players are required to use Evolve client. [/edit]
[edit too] I'm delaying this till the day after 0.9 comes out, so don't delete your 0.8.4s just yet Razz[/edit too]
[edit tree] New gimmick. This one should be compatible with the revival of the Power Rankings The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two Icon_ko[/edit tree]

Tournament is Double elim by the way.

Signup List Here
15 Kirby (3-6)
15 Johnny64 (3-4) 3 Smash King (10-12)
18 desu (1-7) empty
Saito-higara
C_Mill24
GigaPichu (7-4)
Dettadeus (pichu-turtles)
Leafyday (II-VII) MegaMCAlly
le bracket:

Last edited by Hidden Content on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Watch there be another tourney after this one. Besides, 0.9 is still quite a ways off.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 pm

When's it happening?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
When's it happening?
When I get 8 players.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Gonna practice those rules first, but my gamepad broke, so i´ll see if a can repair it before the tournament... if so, i´ll join
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 pm

If I'm going to play, someone else will have to host. My demo is so buggy, I don't know what will happen if I host.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
If I'm going to play, someone else will have to host. My demo is so buggy, I don't know what will happen if I host.
I'll send you my Crusade if that will help any.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:13 pm

5 Days Till SKTAR wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
As long as it overwrites my entire demo, awesome! Send it to me and I'll delete my current demo.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
5 Days Till SKTAR wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
As long as it overwrites my entire demo, awesome! Send it to me and I'll delete my current demo.
Done
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:55 pm

/in
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm

I guess I'll join. No guarantees.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Uh I'm still going to throw tourneys after this one so you should probably rename it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Traweezie wrote:
Uh I'm still going to throw tourneys after this one so you should probably rename it
God damnit. I legit thought this would be the last one of 0.8.4
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 pm

You do realize 0.9 is months away?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm

pale uggggggggggggggh then forget this I'll just throw it the day 0.9 comes out. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 am

Alright, im in if this is still running, my gamepad doesn´t matter
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 am

Okay, I'll join
Back to top Go down
blizzman112
Level 1 CPU
blizzman112

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 am

I'll Join as well
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 am

Johnny64 wrote:
Alright, im in if this is still running, my gamepad doesn´t matter

Desu wrote:
Okay, I'll join

blizzman112 wrote:
I'll Join as well
Done
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 am

when i said /in that means I'm joining
Back to top Go down
blizzman112
Level 1 CPU
blizzman112

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 am

Will this be an online tournament or a travel tournament.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

blizzman112 wrote:
Will this be an online tournament or a travel tournament.
Online.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 am

oop /out of tourney

Don't use evolve
Back to top Go down
blizzman112
Level 1 CPU
blizzman112

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:29 am

My First Tournament I'm So Excited.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Sign me up.
Done.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Damn, practicing those rules, combos are almost INFINITE, so getting hit is not an option in this tournament, guys
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Alright, waking up this with a question, With the rules of the tournament, the Win/Loss record will be updated? or will it stay the same?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Probably not. 200%/.5x isn't standard tourney play.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Im starting to suspect the tournament won´t take place Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two   The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Tourney of Lag Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next