"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which day and time would be easier for you guys..
Sunday April 7th 12pm(pst)
"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] Bar_left38%"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] Bar_right
 38% [ 3 ]
Saturday March 30th 5 or 5:30pm(pst)
"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] Bar_left62%"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] Bar_right
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:13 am

As many of you know... The tourney scene died a while ago. I plan on reviving it now! I'll have a short one day tourney tomorrow at 5:30pm pst(8:30pm est) to encourage people to start making tourneys again.

The rules are the same as any tourney but here they are again in case you missed it:
Spoiler:

here's the list of people that enterd so far:
1. Traweezie
2. Felixmun8
3. SmashKing
4. LightZX
5. BrellowBran
6. Perfecthell4
7. Kirby
8. kingruler999

and here's the bracket:
Spoiler:

If you haven't already please vote on which day will be easiest for you to show up at the tourney

Good luck to all of you.

Last edited by Traweezie on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:01 pm

I would love to participate but I'm leaving for spring break on that day.
Back to top Go down
Felixmun13
Level 1 CPU
Felixmun13

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm

i want to participate
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm

You didn't add The Beginning as one of many stages. Not sure if its banned or not.

Is this a bracket tourney or round robin?

either way im in
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Smash King wrote:

You didn't add The Beginning as one of many stages. Not sure if its banned or not.

It's very banned due to the fact that characters with command grabs like Rayman can glitch you through the floor and instakill you. Even if that wasn't true the layout is just a hard ban to begin with.
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I don't have much to do, so I guess I want to join in.
Oh 12:00pm PST, that's my lunch time so I might come in late I guess?
Back to top Go down
BrellowBran
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

I want to join this Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 pm

LightZX wrote:
I don't have much to do, so I guess I want to join in.
Oh 12:00pm PST, that's my lunch time so I might come in late I guess?

At the latest 12:20( I'm west coast too if you are..)
I'll sign you up though but no later than 12:20. Ok?

@everyoneelse I'll add you soon
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Added all the people 2 more open spots
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 pm

It's about time for my return. Got that Windows box fixed up for online, so get ready.
I am in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:14 am

Totally forgot this sunday is Easter sunday... I'll push this back another week
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:44 pm

I've added the tournament on the News Feed
Back to top Go down
kingruler999
Level 3 CPU
kingruler999

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:17 am

I haven't been on the site for awhile and noticed this revival tourney. I haven't played the game for awhile either but I suppose I'll join in as I'm free on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 am

TO EVERYONE
I CHANGED THE TOURNEY TO NEXT SUNDAY BECAUSE THIS SUNDAY IS EASTER SUNDAY!

Idk how busy everyone would be... I could change it to saturday once I get off work (which is around 4 p.m pst) so maybe 5 ish. I'll add a poll and you guys let me know which one will be better for you.
Back to top Go down
kingruler999
Level 3 CPU
kingruler999

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:03 am

Saturday would work better for me I get off of work at 6 P.M. Central Time, which I believe is 4 P.M. PST if I'm correct. I wouldn't be home though until 7 P.M. Central which is 5 P.M. PST, so that would be perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 am

Please VOTE. I think today is the last day to vote and we have a tie breaker.. so please if your in the tourney VOTE NOW
Back to top Go down
pokemongeof
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

I would like to participate!
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

pokemongeof wrote:
I would like to participate!

my next time sorry(already full)... but please read the OP so you won't make post like this
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Single Elim. or double?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Single Elim. or double?

Single. The bracket is in the OP just to let you know
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

I don't know why we have 8 vote(I didn't vote at all) but it seems like saturday is the day!

here are the networks:

SSBC Revival Tourney 1
Pass: tourneytime

SSBC Revival Tourney 2
Pass: tourneytime

People that are in the tourney can only enter these networks. I'll kick whoever tries to join that's not in.

please pick your network according to the bracket. For example.. the people in my half of the bracket join network 1 and the other half join network 2. The finals will have a 3rd party host. The first two rounds aren't mandatory but you can request it. That's about it for me. so see you guys tomorrow 5:30pm pst! Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm

I joined the 2nd network. Alright LightZX be prepared for tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Let's also incur a rule about showing up on time: Hafl-hour late, loss of a match, full hour late, loss of set.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:57 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Let's also incur a rule about showing up on time: Hafl-hour late, loss of a match, full hour late, loss of set.

I could do that or if they're 30 mins. Late their out
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Updated the News Feed about today's tourney.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Lets just hope this tourney doesn't crash and burn like 97% of the tourneys hosted here.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Kirby wrote:
Lets just hope this tourney doesn't crash and burn like 97% of the tourneys hosted here.

It won't since it's a smaller one
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Lost to Traw 0-2
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Lost to LightZX 2-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]   "Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED] Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let's revive the tourney scene" Tourney[FINISHED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next