View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

Improvements on Final Smashes Empty
PostSubject: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 12:02 pm

There should be a lot of improvements of final smashes from Fox, DK, Falco, Mach Rider, Tails, Rayman, etc for 0.9.2. I'm sorry for being tough. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve them?
Back to top Go down
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 am

-Mach Rider's final smash involves a character standing on the road, and he/she could see Mach Rider on a motorcycle with a machine gun shooting bullets at the character before getting run over.

-Next up are Fox and Falco, I know about Fox's landmaster tank as a final smash, but another improvement is to make their final smash very fast, such as if Fox hits a character, he/she will involve on a field (not any stage) where Fox shoots one big laser at the character.

-For Falco, if he hits a character, he/she will be in space and Falco is on his arwing shooting rapidly at the character.

-Next is DK, his final smash can be a one mega punch at a character.

-Rayman's final smash involves being on Moskito, but he can charge up a shot and do a lot of damage to the character.

-Tails final smash involves a character on a field watching shockingly at Tails dropping a big bomb on the character.

-Wario's final smash doesn't fly anymore, but as Wario Man, he can beat up a character big time and ending it with a fart.

-For Mr. Game & Watch's final smash, he turns into an octopus and abducts the character gliding them off screen.

-Shantae's final smash is the same, but the gems can be more powerful to KO a character.

Those are my suggestions and will be perfect for these character's cinematic final smashes except for Rayman, DK, Shantae, and Mr. Game and Watch.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 8:25 am

Patamon173 wrote:
-Mach Rider's final smash involves a character standing on the road, and he/she could see Mach Rider on a motorcycle with a machine gun shooting bullets at the character before getting run over.

-Next up are Fox and Falco, I know about Fox's landmaster tank as a final smash, but another improvement is to make their final smash very fast, such as if Fox hits a character, he/she will involve on a field (not any stage) where Fox shoots one big laser at the character.

-For Falco, if he hits a character, he/she will be in space and Falco is on his arwing shooting rapidly at the character.

-Next is DK, his final smash can be a one mega punch at a character.

-Rayman's final smash involves being on Moskito, but he can charge up a shot and do a lot of damage to the character.

-Tails final smash involves a character on a field watching shockingly at Tails dropping a big bomb on the character.

-Wario's final smash doesn't fly anymore, but as Wario Man, he can beat up a character big time and ending it with a fart.

-For Mr. Game & Watch's final smash, he turns into an octopus and abducts the character gliding them off screen.

-Shantae's final smash is the same, but the gems can be more powerful to KO a character.

Those are my suggestions and will be perfect for these character's cinematic final smashes except for Rayman, DK, Shantae, and Mr. Game and Watch.

Most of these are things Smash Bros Ultimate does. I'm open to updating stuff, but this is just unnecessary additional work if it's not something like a balance adjustment when there are other priorities.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 10:04 am

While I agree that there are a few characters that could use new final smashes, I don't agree with these suggestions. Cinematic final smashes are flashy and all but they are less unique. It's the one gripe I have with Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Okay, but the 0.9.2 version will be released on November 20. I can't wait to see how the final smashes of those characters will turn out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Patamon173 wrote:
Okay, but the 0.9.2 version will be released on November 20. I can't wait to see how the final smashes of those characters will turn out. Very Happy

nun really changed tho, other than fox and raymans
Back to top Go down
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 5:07 pm

About those final smash improvements, I hope they'll change those characters such as Fox, Mach Rider, Rayman, and those other characters' final smash in the next update.
Back to top Go down
spongyoshi
Level 1 CPU
spongyoshi

Toad
  Spongyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 am

Besides Shantae's final smash that I find somewhat underpowered, I heavily disagree with your changes as well as I think all those characters have very cool and interesting final smashes!

If there's one improvement I'd suggest on final smashes however would be to have a cooldown on the Final Smash meter after the use of the final smash. For exemple with Toad, I can use my final smash and with the damage delivered by the POW Block, I get enough power for another one right afterward! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://fernandezadrian691.wix.com/mariopartyfan
Anti_Ryona
Level 1 CPU
Anti_Ryona

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:56 pm

How can anyone like Wario's current Final Smash? I don't understand. That one definitely needs to be treated like an automatic final smash, similar to Volt Tackle in Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Louloup
Level 1 CPU
Louloup

Sonic
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 10:01 pm

(Hi everyone, brand new on the forum).

I think most of the Final Smashes are ok, not perfect cause some are a bit underpowered. but they "make coffee" (some are simply amazing btw)

Except Shantae (discovered these amazing games thanks to crusade, I am really gratefull). Her final smash is really too underpowered, the only way you can get it usefull is by trigger it at the edge on the stage while your opponent is returning on it. And most characters can bypass it with a dash + up-B. When there is some Final Smashes like Ryu's Metsu Hadoken who can be very effective at medium range, not overpowered and usefull, for exemple.

I think rebalancing this one is a priority in final smashes improvements, before any visual improvements who can be made. I know there is way more important priorities on the project, but that's a shame that this character cannot really use her Final Smash effectively. I hope you'll concider the idea of rebalancing it by upgrade the damage or adding more gems for exemple.

Keep going on, Crusade is my favorite Smash Bros game when we talk about gameplay, you made a great job.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 1:07 am

From memory, these are the final smashes I think could be better. They might've been changed in the newest update, and I just haven't noticed.

Rayman: His final smash just isn't that great, and for two reasons. 1. Dashing into enemies never kills them. 2. The Moskito shoots... diagonal and down? Why not just have it shoot forward?
Petey Piranha: I didn't understand what it did for a long time... It gives you seemingly infinite jumps and when your neutral special is more powerful... Why not just have it be Putrid Piranha and that's it? Seriously, this one is really bad.
Wario: Painful to control.
Ristar: It's actually a really powerful final smash, but it feels really uninspired.
Ice Climbers: It's just wind.
Peach: Peach's final smash was never good, not even in Brawl, still not in Ultimate. Peach's final smash should either heal her with no peach items, guarantee everyone to fall asleep, or just be anything else.

Also just a bonus thought, I feel like Kirby's final smash could be Hypernova from Kirby Triple Deluxe, due to it being based on Kirby's most iconic ability: inhale. It would involve characters being sucked in whether or not they're close enough to Kirby, then Kirby shoots them back out (It's not a guaranteed KO, it just does normal knockback).
Back to top Go down
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Super Sonic can also have an automatic final smash like Pikachu's Volt Tackle
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Just give Petey the FS Piranha Plant has in Ultimate, and if Plant gets into Crusade maybe he could have a Naval Piranha FS instead
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:44 am

I can agree about one thing, maybe sometime in the future, a couple characters really do need updates to their Final Smashes.

Peach: Updated to now be the Peach Beam from Paper Mario.
Pikachu: Updated to now be one of the Z-Moves he uses in Pokemon Sun/Moon, the Gigavolt Havoc. This allows Pichu to still have Volt Tackle, but makes it unique, in comparison to his counterpart.
Wario: Just needs slightly more control, from what his current one is at.
Luigi: Other than giving each projectile different properties, this one is fine.

I'll be adding more, whenever I feel like adding more down the road.  Neutral

I know that this isn't even close to the dev team's utmost priorities at the moment, but it is something to think about much later going forward.
Back to top Go down
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:03 pm

sluigi123 wrote:
I can agree about one thing, maybe sometime in the future, a couple characters really do need updates to their Final Smashes.

Peach: Updated to now be the Peach Beam from Paper Mario.
Pikachu: Updated to now be one of the Z-Moves he uses in Pokemon Sun/Moon, the Gigavolt Havoc. This allows Pichu to still have Volt Tackle, but makes it unique, in comparison to his counterpart.
Wario: Just needs slightly more control, from what his current one is at.
Luigi: Other than giving each projectile different properties, this one is fine.

I'll be adding more, whenever I feel like adding more down the road.  Neutral

I know that this isn't even close to the dev team's utmost priorities at the moment, but it is something to think about much later going forward.

Volt Tackle from Pokemon Sun and Moon is a great final smash for Pikachu Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Improvements on Final Smashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Improvements on Final Smashes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1