Improvements on Final Smashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Improvements on Final Smashes   Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:02 pm

There should be a lot of improvements of final smashes from Fox, DK, Falco, Mach Rider, Tails, Rayman, etc for 0.9.2. I'm sorry for being tough. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

Pikachu
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 am

-Mach Rider's final smash involves a character standing on the road, and he/she could see Mach Rider on a motorcycle with a machine gun shooting bullets at the character before getting run over.

-Next up are Fox and Falco, I know about Fox's landmaster tank as a final smash, but another improvement is to make their final smash very fast, such as if Fox hits a character, he/she will involve on a field (not any stage) where Fox shoots one big laser at the character.

-For Falco, if he hits a character, he/she will be in space and Falco is on his arwing shooting rapidly at the character.

-Next is DK, his final smash can be a one mega punch at a character.

-Rayman's final smash involves being on Moskito, but he can charge up a shot and do a lot of damage to the character.

-Tails final smash involves a character on a field watching shockingly at Tails dropping a big bomb on the character.

-Wario's final smash doesn't fly anymore, but as Wario Man, he can beat up a character big time and ending it with a fart.

-For Mr. Game & Watch's final smash, he turns into an octopus and abducts the character gliding them off screen.

-Shantae's final smash is the same, but the gems can be more powerful to KO a character.

Those are my suggestions and will be perfect for these character's cinematic final smashes except for Rayman, DK, Shantae, and Mr. Game and Watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:25 am

Patamon173 wrote:
-Mach Rider's final smash involves a character standing on the road, and he/she could see Mach Rider on a motorcycle with a machine gun shooting bullets at the character before getting run over.

-Next up are Fox and Falco, I know about Fox's landmaster tank as a final smash, but another improvement is to make their final smash very fast, such as if Fox hits a character, he/she will involve on a field (not any stage) where Fox shoots one big laser at the character.

-For Falco, if he hits a character, he/she will be in space and Falco is on his arwing shooting rapidly at the character.

-Next is DK, his final smash can be a one mega punch at a character.

-Rayman's final smash involves being on Moskito, but he can charge up a shot and do a lot of damage to the character.

-Tails final smash involves a character on a field watching shockingly at Tails dropping a big bomb on the character.

-Wario's final smash doesn't fly anymore, but as Wario Man, he can beat up a character big time and ending it with a fart.

-For Mr. Game & Watch's final smash, he turns into an octopus and abducts the character gliding them off screen.

-Shantae's final smash is the same, but the gems can be more powerful to KO a character.

Those are my suggestions and will be perfect for these character's cinematic final smashes except for Rayman, DK, Shantae, and Mr. Game and Watch.

Most of these are things Smash Bros Ultimate does. I'm open to updating stuff, but this is just unnecessary additional work if it's not something like a balance adjustment when there are other priorities.

Athorment wrote:
Those "More deserving ones" will get votes regardless of circumstances, so i suggest supporting who you want in regardless of popularity

Crusade Wishlist::

Returning Veteran Wishlist::

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:04 am

While I agree that there are a few characters that could use new final smashes, I don't agree with these suggestions. Cinematic final smashes are flashy and all but they are less unique. It's the one gripe I have with Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Okay, but the 0.9.2 version will be released on November 20. I can't wait to see how the final smashes of those characters will turn out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Patamon173 wrote:
Okay, but the 0.9.2 version will be released on November 20. I can't wait to see how the final smashes of those characters will turn out. Very Happy

nun really changed tho, other than fox and raymans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements on Final Smashes   

Back to top Go down

Improvements on Final Smashes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1